Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Li Dawny posted:

I can see MT, and Dongs does hold a special place in my heart and we tend to agree on mafia fairly often, but I'm not sold. I'm looking at posts and timelines and I'm really not sure what to think. There hasn't been a lot of activity here so I can't really differentiate between play styles and scummy behavior. That being said, CPigs behavior is still a little too odd for me to just dismiss.

Low activity + that night kill could be pointing to a newish scum team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

Low activity + that night kill could be pointing to a newish scum team.

It could, it could also point to someone like CT being scum and just not being around, making it effectively two down on scum. And I'm super new, so I couldn't tell you who's been scum or who's been here how long, I joined my first game four day or so ago.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm actually thinking of switching from MT to Pera for the following reasons
-while i have a gut read on MT i am basically throwing a lot at the wall near hear to try to get some sort of reaction and she hasn't been responding at all which is annoying
-pera's constant "wow nothing is going on in this game but i am still going to hang back and do nothing"
-her jumping on the vote for me was a bit opportunist

peramene posted:

in such a way that it has been described as a

(sic) and your claims wrt me which are first incorrect and second insofar as I can tell have no basis so I don't know what you call that but if I had better bearings I'd ask you to claim, instead I'll leave that to the more experienced individuals playing more capable roles

-in this post she uses two other players to try to legitimize what she is saying more
-that last sentence is incredibly wish washy

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also based off of pera's personality if she was just town i think she would be more freely engaging wtih the town instead of this

i have convince myself
##vote pera

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i dont think peramene is scum pbs

go back to convincing people mmt is scum b/c mmt is scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

we could always lunch cpig that always works

##vote capitalist pig

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

I'm actually thinking of switching from MT to Pera for the following reasons
-while i have a gut read on MT i am basically throwing a lot at the wall near hear to try to get some sort of reaction and she hasn't been responding at all which is annoying
-pera's constant "wow nothing is going on in this game but i am still going to hang back and do nothing"
-her jumping on the vote for me was a bit opportunist

-in this post she uses two other players to try to legitimize what she is saying more
-that last sentence is incredibly wish washy

I do agree that she seems to not have her own reasoning and just word vomiting what she's seen other people post, but I've been in the newbie afraid to make a mistake and ruin everything mode and still only escape it for moments at a time and with great prodding from others so I'm hesitant.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

My next question, PBS, is why you don't want to vote CPig.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Li Dawny posted:

I do agree that she seems to not have her own reasoning and just word vomiting what she's seen other people post, but I've been in the newbie afraid to make a mistake and ruin everything mode and still only escape it for moments at a time and with great prodding from others so I'm hesitant.

a good reason to put pressure on them

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Li Dawny posted:

My next question, PBS, is why you don't want to vote CPig.

i don't have a reason i typically do this thing where i only read people when they ask me to because i get bored easily

i'll read cpig

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PBS Newshour posted:

also based off of pera's personality if she was just town i think she would be more freely engaging wtih the town instead of this

i have convince myself
##vote pera

yeah I'm not sure what you're expecting out of me and I get that I'm inexperienced here so ~woo~ but whatever, do you scumlord

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Wait, I lied, you have voted for them. My fault, I should have reloaded votecounter before I said that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i read cpig. i think the reactions to cpig are more telling than anything cpig has said really

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

yeah I'm not sure what you're expecting out of me and I get that I'm inexperienced here so ~woo~ but whatever, do you scumlord

replace out of the game if you are not going to play

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
dongsbot 9000's support is nice but he only likes me because i said his avatar was cute

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PBS Newshour posted:

replace out of the game if you are not going to play

this is me playing, knock it off

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

dongsbot 9000's support is nice but he only likes me because i said his avatar was cute

wow another whitenoise post from pera ~~~sigh~~~

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

this is me playing, knock it off

i am knocking it out of the park when it comes to proving you are scum.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

peramene posted:

No, that's not true. Let me sit you down and tell you that I may not know much, but Dongsbot is an amazing person and will help you out as a newbie. I'm not saying trust him 100%, because he could be scum, but you can put some faith in him not loving you over.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Remember when jimson and some other person made 3 and 2 posts

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Yeah can we just kill chic and jimson?

Like, that seems the most proactive solution.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I'm super confused right now. Votecounter has you über CPug for your vote, but I can't find your vote for him in the logs.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Even from the players who do post though not much is being said. Voting off one of them is a good idea if we really can't come up with anything else.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PBS Newshour posted:

wow another whitenoise post from pera ~~~sigh~~~

I explicitly claim a powerless, boring, zero incentive to lie town cartoon pet. From a show I don't even watch. i don't know whether I'm allowed to say the specific character or if I should or whatever, and I don't give a poo poo what PBS says in regards to that inquiry but will happily take any given advice re: getting pbs to knock this the gently caress off.

I believe you, Li Dawny.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah can we just kill chic and jimson?

Like, that seems the most proactive solution.

Murmur was concerned regarding an impending modkill on those counts but we haven't heard from them yet

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, I'm super confused right now. Votecounter has you über CPug for your vote, but I can't find your vote for him in the logs.

Wow, so, uber should say under and CPug should be CPig. Maybe my fingers are telling me to sleep.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Like we are not going to produce more converstation in a game by avoiding converstation and voting people who have had even less of a converstation

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

I explicitly claim a powerless, boring, zero incentive to lie town cartoon pet. From a show I don't even watch. i don't know whether I'm allowed to say the specific character or if I should or whatever, and I don't give a poo poo what PBS says in regards to that inquiry but will happily take any given advice re: getting pbs to knock this the gently caress off.

I believe you, Li Dawny.

Murmur was concerned regarding an impending modkill on those counts but we haven't heard from them yet

Pera's defense here is literally just "PBS should not be attacking me"

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Li Dawny, if you don't mind, one more vote on cpig and the day ends, right?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
gently caress it fine

##vote cpig

then can we kill some lurkers?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

Well now you are just being transparent, we have not even had much of a day and you just want to stop all converstation.

Oh yeah the converstation is why you are scum.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

peramene posted:

According to votecounter, but if you guys read my previous posts you'd see that votecounter might be wrong right now and I think that's the important thing at the moment.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Someone gave Cpig a pera alias

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
PBS, just fix your vote.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##vote peramene

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lol wait, only like a few of others could have probably did that unless someone was just lurking reading what has been happening

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

my number one suspect for that

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

##vote peramene

It's still not recognizing the vote.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I bet she sincerely believed that would have counted and kill Cpig.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##unvote

Wow look at the scum votes just piled up on me. tsk tsk tsk.

And a sneaky scum trick of giving me an alias when the vote was meant for someone else. shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Dear god, finally the tech is working and I can stop being distracted by it.

• Locked thread