Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

clint howard should have been a pakled

or maybe he already is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

i'm literally cackling at that

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sorry I haven't been on topic and talked about Voyager because its really the only star trek that I couldnt watch

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

on second thought we should kill ourselves for wasting our lives

Please try to carry on living, if only for the sake of the milf hoochies out there.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'll give her credit for aging gracefully

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

649kb? Guess I need to piss off an admin enough to get this as an AV.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Harry Kim dies horribly, AU Harry Kim takes his place, nobody bats an eye. Best do not give any fucks episode

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

bucksmash posted:

AU Harry Kim

so money

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

One of the better episodes was the beings who came into contact with Voyager and ended up thinking they were the Voyager crew but had to get back to their own planet because they couldn't survive anywhere else.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Apr 22, 2022

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

shadow puppet of a posted:

649kb? Guess I need to piss off an admin enough to get this as an AV.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Please try to carry on living, if only for the sake of the milf hoochies out there.

If I met her at a convention I would willingly smash her like....Well, whatever needs smashing the most.

Edit 53 Y/O woman would teach me things, like Dabo and I would be grateful.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Was Neelix's species known to the Federation, or was Voyager first contact with them?

If it was, then there's no way he wasn't getting dissected the second they made it back to Earth.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Vakal posted:

Was Neelix's species known to the Federation, or was Voyager first contact with them?

If it was, then there's no way he wasn't getting dissected the second they made it back to Earth.

Yes and neelix left the episode before the finale

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Yes and neelix left the episode before the finale

Well that's lame.

A better ending would be after finally reaching home, all the Voyager crew members start erupting with horrible monster larvae that soon spread and kill everything on Earth, but not before
Neelix reveals that he was planting eggs in their food for years.

Which is why you don't make an alien your loving head chef.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Oh so we can go home but we'll be 20 years in the past?

gently caress yeah let's get outta this craphole and ditch this weird Space Hobbit

Ohhhhh noooooo we can't, y'see time problems and blah blah blah blah

This is like the third episode that deals with time shenanigans and the show's writers don't seem to be able to really handle it

I mean tough thing to write but maybe save it for the barnburner season finale instead of leading with it in the first season

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I suppose I would have sex with chase masterson if she was begging me and I wasn't like playing The Last Of Us or something more important.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I would have sex with pretty much any of the cast of trek to be able to say I slept with ________.

I'm going to be starting voyager on Sunday night. I plan on 3-5 episodes a week.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

She looks fantastic for 53, but why on earth would you draw attention to your migrating navel with a stripper chain?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The thrill of the chase

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco posted:

She looks fantastic for 53, but why on earth would you draw attention to your migrating navel with a stripper chain?

Because belly chains are her signature look and nothing shifts signed 8x10 glossies like letting a starstruck trekkor know that pressure weals can be sexy.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Uh on closer inspection her hands don't look to be a picture healthy circulation.

So, in the fine tradition of goon selectivity...

"wouldn't"

Sorry Chase.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

this one is cool because it validates holocaust denial

That's kinda harsh.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Ok i'm going to say it, with the exception of the episode of Geordi getting shut down on the beach, every holodeck episode is poo poo.

You take that back. Our Man Bashir is one of the best hours of Trek! :colbert:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Plus the one where Broccoli was porking Troi and Beverly sex replicas in the holodeck and he had Riker mincing about like Elton John in a flower garden.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
geordi ended up creepier than barc somehow

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Couldn't stop thinking 'bout that Brahms quim.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

geordi springs holobeach violin serenade on clearly uncomfortable coworker is wineandcheese goon in space

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
some bread adn cheese and fine white wine
on this great star trek of mine

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

worf tryed to help geordi w his sadfuck dating like ok just go smell her pussy and stfu

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Automatic Slim posted:

One of the better episodes was the beings who came into contact with Voyager and ended up thinking they were the Voyager crew but had to get back to their own planet because they couldn't survive anywhere else.

What happened at the end of this one again? Did they end up just living their lives in the DQ, or was that the goo people who ended up disintegrating and the real Voyager flew through the gooey remains?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
they should have all been clinging to one bit of debris floating toward earth at the end

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
they die immediately on impact and their story is never told

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Professor Shark posted:

What happened at the end of this one again? Did they end up just living their lives in the DQ, or was that the goo people who ended up disintegrating and the real Voyager flew through the gooey remains?

They were the goo people from the Demon Planet the dissolved in space and Voyager flew through.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Isaac posted:

they should have all been clinging to one bit of debris floating toward earth at the end

It could be like that show Moon 9000 or whatever where the Earth blew up and sent the moon rocketing into other solar systems.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

It could be like that show Moon 9000 or whatever where the Earth blew up and sent the moon rocketing into other solar systems.

sounds like a 'stellar' adventure

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Bones walking out of the teleporter looking like he's been fuckin for the last ten years straight is one of my favorite star trek moments

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

girth brooks part 2 posted:

Bones walking out of the teleporter looking like he's been fuckin for the last ten years straight is one of my favorite star trek moments

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I think it bears repeating that Voyager is just terrible.

I'm trying to finish it up as quickly as possible so I never have to watch it again. Right now I am watching the episode where B'lanna gets a space parasite. The only thing keeping me going is that 7 of 9 might throw Harry a pity gently caress.

Then I'll watch Enterprise. And once I have like a free weekend and an unholy amount of drugs, watch the animated series.

So far DS9 is the only series that I would willingly watch again.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Vakal posted:

Well that's lame.

A better ending would be after finally reaching home, all the Voyager crew members start erupting with horrible monster larvae that soon spread and kill everything on Earth, but not before
Neelix reveals that he was planting eggs in their food for years.

Which is why you don't make an alien your loving head chef.

:aaaaa:

The thing about these Voyager threads is how many ideas come up that are way better than anything we saw on screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

geordi springs holobeach violin serenade on clearly uncomfortable coworker is wineandcheese goon in space
What's the story on wine and cheese goon?

For content: I'm the single, hilarious tear that rolls down Harry's face as he's infected by the Borg.