Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

In other news: Wow, that Captains of Crush trainer didn't last long. Thought I'd take the trainer and the #1 with me on my trip, but now I think I should've bought the number 2 and took 1 and 2.

Summer vacations can be a lonely time for young boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
loving randall strossen

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Waking up at 0600 on a Saturday to work out.

Masochism never felt so good.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
What time is that?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
It's when old people wake up.

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009
you do realize that the gym is completely empty at 1PM on holiday weekend saturdays, right?

sleeping in feels good bro

EDIT: my gym experiences are universal and therefore you shouldn't question my logic

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I only wake up early and work out because it makes me feel so smug. After every workout I'm like holy poo poo I'm only awake for two hours and I've already done something that makes me stronger and more attractive.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Eh, when your weekend workout buddies are going camping later in the day, going in the morning is fine.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Good morning thread doing some 12 oz curls this morning. I'm working on my hangover.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Acelerion posted:

Ah garage lifting

it's good

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Do you have to get really strong first before you can do that, or do you just start with small garages first?

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

Don Tacorleone posted:

You need some milk

"Milk is for babies"
-Arnold

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

maporfic posted:

"Milk is for babies"
-Arnold
you are leaving the best drat part out

as he actually said

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

maporfic posted:

"Milk is for babies"
-Arnold

If you weigh less than 200lbs and are shorter than 6ft I think you are legally considered to be a baby, so I drink 4 gallons of milk a week

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

christ im 6'2 and im trying to get under 180

welcome to the world of bike racing

my power output is insane

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
I'm 6'2" and 225. I was 185 five years ago. I like it better this way

Went to a cook out and played horseshoes. Picked up the shoes and they felt too light but nope they were standard weight I'm just stronger than ever. I still can't play horseshoes well.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if i did a different sport i wouldnt give a poo poo but cycling is literally a power to weight game in certain circumstances

its an aggressively hard and stupid sport

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Lemming posted:

Do you have to get really strong first before you can do that, or do you just start with small garages first?

Gotta start with sheds.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Just ran for 40 minutes followed by an hour and twenty minutes of lifting, including deadlifts.

Happy holiday y'all. Nobody call 911 today because I don't feel like saving anyone today.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
Went to a BBQ. Had a lot of beers, had a lot of meat. So long, attempt to cut.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Squats are heavy today

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I ran a small town 10K on Sunday, finished in 56:30 awww yeah I passed people

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
How do I stay swole on a plane, goons. 24 hours of travel time. Someone help me stay swole in Boston airport.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

How do I stay swole on a plane, goons. 24 hours of travel time. Someone help me stay swole in Boston airport.

Wear compression socks so you don't die, dead people the bad kinda swole

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Deadlift the flight attendant

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
24 hours of kegels are in your future

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

The morning is the best time to work out. No waiting for the bench as two guys spend 40 minutes on it (and 95% of it talking) and a sense of satisfaction as you've already done something with the day by mid-morning.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Offer to lift everyone's carry on into the overhead bins in desperate search of a pump

Insensitive
Aug 7, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

jm20 posted:

Offer to lift everyone's carry on into the overhead bins in desperate search of a pump

Better yet, just ohp everyone else into the bins and get the plane to yourself. Win win situation imo.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I haven't worked out for two weeks, have lost 5lbs, and my abs haven't looked this good in years.

Stop working out everyone, it's a scam.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
All good ideas.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Just ran for 40 minutes followed by an hour and twenty minutes of lifting, including deadlifts.

Happy holiday y'all. Nobody call 911 today because I don't feel like saving anyone today.

I would suggest lifting before running next time so that you have more energy to lift heavy and you also won't be that sweaty dude gunking up all the gym equipment.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Do firemen have their own gym in the fire house? I imagine it's one of the ways to pass the time between emergencies.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Sorry, I can't save you from that fire. DOES. Please understand.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
They do. They also barbecue. A lot.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Being a fireman must be pretty sweet, except for the relatively low pay.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
And the whole running into burning forests and poo poo.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

And all the fire

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

notZaar posted:

Do firemen have their own gym in the fire house? I imagine it's one of the ways to pass the time between emergencies.

There was a bro at my old gym who was a fireman. He was designing the gym for the new addition at his firehouse. It was a nautilus machine and some dumbbells. He was not a swole bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

I would suggest lifting before running next time so that you have more energy to lift heavy and you also won't be that sweaty dude gunking up all the gym equipment.

Don't listen to this guy, I like when the head rest portion of the bench is all foamy from the last person

• Locked thread