Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have a friend who has both huge boobs and a massive afro, going places with her is the best. She's like a one-woman smuggling operation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I still can't get over using your daughter's boobs to sneak in alcohol. "Here honey, just tuck this into your tits. Papa can't go without a drink for a couple hours"

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Len posted:

I still can't get over using your daughter's boobs to sneak in alcohol. "Here honey, just tuck this into your tits. Papa can't go without a drink for a couple hours"

Used a wagon with kids in it to sneak in booze before. Just make sure the kids sleeping or at least faking so you don't have to disturb them

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Len posted:

If you've reached that point I'm guessing that your wife wouldn't put up with it anymore.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Pffft, what all you amateurs fail to understand is that Injection takes only a few cc's of pure alcohol and the syringe can be easily hid in a rectal cigar tube.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Pffft, what all you amateurs fail to understand is that Injection takes only a few cc's of pure alcohol and the syringe can be easily hid in a rectal cigar tube.

I have a question about the rectal cigar tube. Wouldn't you be subjected to the constant sensation that you have to take a huge dump? Or is said "intrarectal transport device" shoved so far up there it doesn't trigger the poo poo reflex.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Used a wagon with kids in it to sneak in booze before. Just make sure the kids sleeping or at least faking so you don't have to disturb them

That's still better than hiding booze in your daughters cleavage.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Len posted:

That's still better than hiding booze in your daughters cleavage.

That's why I hide it in your daughter's cleavage

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Meowjesty posted:

it's time to get help.

Golden Goat posted:

so desperately

Len posted:

Papa can't go without a drink for a couple hours"

Thanks for keeping an eye on our bad habits and looking out for us and all but sometimes a motherfucker doesn't want to pay $11 for a cup of warm beer at a lovely concert or ballgame, and sneaking some booze in is a cheap alternative

Posted from my iPhone BoozeCozieTM

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
There are definitely places it's okay to sneak booze into, like the Kentucky Derby.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I have a question about the rectal cigar tube. Wouldn't you be subjected to the constant sensation that you have to take a huge dump? Or is said "intrarectal transport device" shoved so far up there it doesn't trigger the poo poo reflex.

Hah, look at this scrub who's never taken anything up the butt before :smuggo:

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

cheerfullydrab posted:

There are definitely places it's okay to sneak booze into, like the Kentucky Derby.

If anything it's a faux pas not to sneak booze into the Kentucky Derby.

More things should be like NASCAR, bring as much as you can carry in a small cooler.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

It mostly just gives you a boner

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Control Volume posted:

It mostly just gives you a boner

Which will probably discourage (most) security guards/bouncers from searching you more thoroughly, so win-win

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Crow Jane posted:

Which will probably discourage (most) security guards/bouncers from searching you more thoroughly, so win-win

Most but not all. :wiggle:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Not a terrible idea, really.

Good luck getting the kid to put that shirt on during those tough middle school years though.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Wow, it's the circle of life(hacks) :allears:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

gently caress that kid if he retakes a year, though.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Old timey terrible lifehacks

or even better be a lazy gently caress today!

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

This is literally Privilege: The Graphic. Anyone who wants to learn about what privilege means can look at this graphic and at every level say "okay, who can't do these things?".

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Thanks for keeping an eye on our bad habits and looking out for us and all but sometimes a motherfucker doesn't want to pay $11 for a cup of warm beer at a lovely concert or ballgame, and sneaking some booze in is a cheap alternative

Posted from my iPhone BoozeCozieTM

I'm worried about you, forums posher GOTTA STAY FAI.

Your liver is a hockey puck.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Besesoth posted:

This is literally Privilege: The Graphic. Anyone who wants to learn about what privilege means can look at this graphic and at every level say "okay, who can't do these things?".

Or - - -> Opt out and play your game

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Golden Goat posted:

Smuggle booze in with your non-acloholic friend by shoving beer bottles down his/her throat and weekend at bernies's your way into whatever venue that you so desperately need to drink in.

Good idea, but recovery gets pretty messy.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I don't get it. Is the stick part installed backwards?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
i like where this is going

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Control Volume posted:

Or - - -> Opt out and play your game

---> Be white and have rich parents

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
Parenting life hacks are a goldmine.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

...why?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That wasnt a suggestion
It was an order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

I don't get it. Is the stick part installed backwards?

It's bothering the poo poo out of me because judging from the light it looks like the latch is outside, and an absent-minded or (mean-spirited) kid could easily lock a pet or another kid into whatever building or shed that's attached to. But that's all I can figure about it :shrug: