Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
wake up in the morning all veggies no eggs

anybody ever get down on some early morning gaming? maybe harvest some berries in your favourt chore sim, or smasha few heads in your vfaorite online killing game? im thinking [bPokemon[/b], and maybe some Doom 2, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The gaming I do with my morning coffee is the best gaming I do all day. Today that honor goes to Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I stay up as late as possible only getting 2-3 hours of sleep being getting up 15 minutes before work and showing up late and unshowered and then sitting in my office posting in Imp Zone all day and lolling about games, so no, I don't OP.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got up early this morning and did a 15 floor dungeon in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. then I used the rowing machine at the gym then went to work. Early morning gaming gets me going.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Good morning, Kalita Wave. Good morning, Baratza Encore. Good morning, Bonavita variable temp gooseneck kettle. Good morning, New Nintendo 3DS Xl.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I stay up as late as possible only getting 2-3 hours of sleep being getting up 15 minutes before work and showing up late and unshowered and then sitting in my office posting in Imp Zone all day and lolling about games, so no, I don't OP.

Same

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Posting on Imp Zone while you're trying to fix clients' dental claim database issues ftw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

One hand is posting in the Zone, the other is making maps for the US government.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Posting on Imp Zone while you're trying to fix clients' dental claim database issues ftw

Haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Those clients accidentally had Simpson gifs posted in their file

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

ssame but water bottles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't usually game in the morning, unless it's a weekend. My favorite morning cup game though is a map game because I can just sip the coffee while watching the map flicker around.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

listenng to fleetwood mac nd posting in the zone while some gguy from canada talks about how his water bottle brke his windshield ftmfw

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
me in the morning

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I married the girl at GameStop btw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

me in the morning

You can game there.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I married the girl at GameStop btw

lucky...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Gaming is my coffee, and sometimes my lunch as well.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

me in the morning

Good dog.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

id id wake up al ittle early this morning nd read a bit of masters of doom nd it loving rules, ty ysg for recommending it. jjust read the story about carmack making thermite to break into school nd steal a computer nd i've been laughing about it all morning

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Those clients accidentally had Simpson gifs posted in their file

I do a SQL query and see 3 results return out of 42 rows. My eye twitches involuntarily

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I do a SQL query and see 3 results return out of 42 rows. My eye twitches involuntarily

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

listenng to fleetwood mac nd posting in the zone while some gguy from canada talks about how his water bottle brke his windshield ftmfw

Fleetwood Mac owns

Black Baby Goku posted:

me in the morning

This dog owns too

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Black voice] I feel like Pablo when I'm [Suddenly shifting to YOSPOS voice] fixing clients' dental claim database issues!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Well OP since I'm an unemployed NEET i usually roll out of bed around 4pm and nine times out of ten my cucked xbone is still on and im automatically ready to resume gaming (after a poo poo and a fap of course! :xd: )

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Evil Eagle posted:

I got up early this morning and did a 15 floor dungeon in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. then I used the rowing machine at the gym then went to work. Early morning gaming gets me going.

sounds like a win to me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Black voice] I feel like Pablo when I'm [Suddenly shifting to YOSPOS voice] fixing clients' dental claim database issues!

Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I love waking up early on the weekend, get some coffee and start up a good game. Last summer was a lot of Dragon Quest - goddamn win. Usually I find 3DS gaming the best for this.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

me in the morning

Good dog

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

me in the morning

wanna wake up next to that dog

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Hell yeah. I love gaming in the morning with a coffee and a bowl of frosted wheats

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Jerkops posted:

Hell yeah. I love gaming in the morning with a coffee and a bowl of frosted wheats

Same, but with a bowl of WWEED :420:

What ahjppened to the smilie of the ball of weed goig into the sun, all my OGs know whatjp

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Aquanaut's Holiday or Tail Of The Sun.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i work all night, and just woke up now. but i was playing enter the gungeon and diablo 3 at work to kill time OP

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i work all night, and just woke up now. but i was playing enter the gungeon and diablo 3 at work to kill time OP

Night shift gaming

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the first thing i do every morning, usually immediately after getting out of bed, is exercise. i usually eat breakfast during exercise. then after its shower + coffee and then games.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

Night shift gaming

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

mabels big day posted:

Night shift gaming

Ive always dreamed of this, closest thing wa playing FFTA on red clamshell gba while mannjng a laser tag arena

E: gba sp

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 3, 2016

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Majoras mask in the early dawn before middle school. Water temple. The poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I remember one Saturday morning in my childhood playing all the way through Super Return of the Jedi in one sitting, I emerged from the basement in the middle of the afternoon but you bet your rear end I beat that game then.

• Locked thread