Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

RESULT:
:pgabz:

EXPECTED RESULT:
a game

HOW TO REPRODUCE:
give cig money

e: my catte Lil' Stank:

Propagandist fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jun 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

eat poo poo cig

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Nah, I'd love for him to be Octopode but I can't see it.

It could totally be Octopode and I'd be absolutely fine with being falling for it as he's put so much effort into it.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SkaaraJone/status/742455725025337345

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Propagandist posted:

RESULT:
:pgabz:

EXPECTED RESULT:
a game

HOW TO REPRODUCE:
give cig money

e: my catte Lil' Stank:

That is a glorious cat. :3:

I think you should have done a ton more surface prep Jon.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Google Butt posted:

lol moma is a classic negative attention seeker. very common on these forums.

the best own you call could do is to literally never reply to him

This was posted several pages ago.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Sand that poo poo, gently caress.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

MeLKoR posted:

libertarians are the scum of the earth second only to straight out fascists

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

A Neurotic Jew posted:

It is. Nothing from Lando so far.

One of the first signs of total collapse would probably be the videos stop coming. I highly doubt we're at that point yet, but it's something to look forward to.

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Why is the cockpit made out of nutella?

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

gently caress you, got (a jpg of) mine

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Propagandist posted:

Why is the cockpit made out of nutella?
To get Ben's attention.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

wtfosaurus just crashed out of his own game. They've spent 20 minutes trying to get 10 people to organize a 5v5 fight.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AP posted:

It could totally be Octopode and I'd be absolutely fine with being falling for it as he's put so much effort into it.

I'm with AP on this, either Octopode or some other goon, there have been some very decent troll posts, it's certainly a non-negligible figure and it would be a great long con.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

That's tragic, the dumb edit I did of Sandi's movie trailer with fart noises dubbed over the top has more views.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

wtfosaurus just crashed out of his own game. They've spent 20 minutes trying to get 10 people to organize a 5v5 fight.

It's amazing, did someone steal their starfarer?

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

It's about ethics in crowdfunding really...

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/333104/comm-link-schedule-june-13th-2016

alot of empty :words: later...

quote:

THE COMM-LINK SCHEDULE

Monday, June 13th
- [1500 PDT / 2200 UTC] 10 for the Developers - https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd/

Tuesday, June 14th
- Lore Post
- Vault Update
- ATV Breakouts

Wednesday, June 15th
- [1500 PDT / 2200 UTC] Bugsmashers - https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd/
- Jump Point Rerun

Thursday, June 16th
- [1200 PDT / 1900 UTC] Around the Verse: Episode 2.36 - https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd/

Friday, June 17th
- [1100 PDT / 1800 UTC] Reverse the Verse: The Community Team's Weekly Livestream - http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity
- Dragonfly Sale
- Jump Point

No Crobblers :(

XK
Jul 9, 2001

MeLKoR posted:

I'm with AP on this, either Octopode or some other goon, there have been some very decent troll posts, it's certainly a non-negligible figure and it would be a great long con.

You have to take into account the specific legal knowledge and citation of cases, even with the apparently flawed understanding of the actual legal matters at hand. It's either someone with a nominal legal background (paralegal, like Toast is, I believe), or a very dedicated troll who does background research in legal libraries.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

haha, I scrolled past this and thought it was badly done papier-mache

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

WTFOSAURUS' stream in a nutshell:

Seriously it's been like 10 minutes of this with his expression slowly getting angrier.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

He's currently hard at work on a business related tour of non-extradition countries.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Viscous Soda posted:

WTFOSAURUS' stream in a nutshell:

Seriously it's been like 10 minutes of this with his expression slowly getting angrier.

quote:

:negative: No, I can't get in.

quote:

:negative: No, changing clothes doesn't help.

And they still haven't managed to log in.

:yarg::yarg::yarg::gary::gary::gary:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oh good, someone earnestly trying to play this shitheap of a game. This should be great.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

I don't think most people posting care that the ToS changed but that it is simultaneously the most scummy ToS they could have made and also no refunds. As opposed to MoMA thinking people are just really mad about any change made to a ToS.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

THIN YOU loving MOLD LINES

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

moma is octopode

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MeLKoR posted:

And they still haven't managed to log in.

:yarg::yarg::yarg::gary::gary::gary:

He just jumped into the pilot chair with the ship in midspace and it said landing successful, landing gear down, landing gear up, landing gear down.

Also someone blew up their other starfarer and they don't have enough money to spawn another one

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He just jumped into the pilot chair with the ship in midspace and it said landing successful, landing gear down, landing gear up, landing gear down.

Also someone blew up their other starfarer and they don't have enough money to spawn another one

"Well the cost goes down, what does it say now?"

"It doesn't loving matter, he only has 50 UEC."

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
There is literally no chance they get all ten players into the same instance, let alone arrange a fight, right?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
They're planning out tactical maneuvers for the FPS portion of this non-game.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

There is literally no chance they get all ten players into the same instance, let alone arrange a fight, right?

They had 10, then they all crashed one by one, then it took them another 15 minutes to get 9 people in the same server, and the streamer crashed before they could spawn a ship, and now they're in different instances I think.

I watched 3 soccer games while job hunting today, my boredom tolerance is astronomically high today and I had to stop. I'm going to run some errands, someone else update this?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
So far no one has shot at anything. CoD killa

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

This guy's lovely chatspam-bot is aggravating me. How many scammy ways is he trying to monetize this garbage?

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

MeLKoR posted:

So far no one has shot at anything.

They've shot walls. Exciting!

Edit: God the visibility from the bridge is so terrible.

Trilobite
Aug 15, 2001

Palisader posted:

haha, I scrolled past this and thought it was badly done papier-mache
I thought it was an impressively embroidered stuffed spaceship. I'm genuinely disappointed that it isn't.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

This guy's lovely chatspam-bot is aggravating me. How many scammy ways is he trying to monetize this garbage?
If you aren't supporting his Patreon for over $30 a month lol. Just lol.

sanctimoniousqfd
Dec 16, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

So far no one has shot at anything. CoD killa

LOL "Save your ammo"... because there is no way to get more without going to a lovely rear end station, since these ships contain nothing but bugs

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Grummz/status/741668760734466048

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
At least he's taking the taunting in stride.

• Locked thread