Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

theyre all wearing pins too

bills wearing a zelda pin instead lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hole theory

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

/me strokes my chin and nods thoughtfully

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Looks like Shadow of the Colossus mixed with Fantasy Life. Cool.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

All right, I'm Kaz Hirai I'd like to offer my condolences to the victims of terrorism in Orlando and world wide. We here at Sony support inclusion, diversity, and tolerance in STEM. Now I'd like to introduce some new features in God of War 4. As we all know, the world of God of War is dark indeed. At Sony and 909 Studios we want to push the boundaries of gaming technologically and artistically. Take it away boys. [kratos rapes aphroditie to death with his rock hard god of war wang before slappy his son around and calling him a queer after he fails to dismember a hart, all set to Slipknot - People = poo poo while everyone in the audience begins to weep from the stunning display of artistry like anna karina crying in vivre sa vie]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

/me strokes my chin and nods thoughtfully

His new game is definitely sci fi.. those 6 tags have 6 equations on them most likely, dealing with black holes and whatever those 5 figures floating are

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

amiibos are stupid

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

is this from the trailer or something else

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

All right, I'm Kaz Hirai I'd like to offer my condolences to the victims of terrorism in Orlando and world wide. We here at Sony support inclusion, diversity, and tolerance in STEM. Now I'd like to introduce some new features in God of War 4. As we all know, the world of God of War is dark indeed. At Sony and 909 Studios we want to push the boundaries of gaming technologically and artistically. Take it away boys. [kratos rapes aphroditie to death with his rock hard god of war wang before slappy his son around and calling him a queer after he fails to dismember a hart, all set to Slipknot - People = poo poo while everyone in the audience begins to weep from the stunning display of artistry like anna karina crying in vivre sa vie]

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sex Tragedy posted:

is this from the trailer or something else

its from the poster of him standing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

amiibos are stupid

I own 6 due to a shipping error. I only wanted 4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I own 6 due to a shipping error. I only wanted 4

i want a yarn yossy and waddle dee

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a Yarn Yoshi and 5 Splatoon amiibos. I'm going to buy Callie and Marie as well

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

holy poo poo...what if you coudl get marie, callie, and waddle dee in new zelda thanks to amiibo :worhisp:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Soral
May 30, 2009

item durability in zelda sucks and so does crafting so unfortunately this game is only 99.98% win

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Has there ever been a game that has item durability that has been better because of it? Despite that, some insanely good games have had the most assy durability mechanics. 🤔

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i love waddle dee

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[faintly from the back of the zone] I liked titanfall

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Square-Enix would like to offer its deepest sympathies to the victims of the Pulse nightclub. Now speaking of Pulse, here's the debut trailer for Lightning Re-Returns

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The people who know all the Nintendo Treehouse members names and personalities and know everything in the Nintendo Treehouse extended universe canon and 'jokingly' 'ironically' write about how much tehy wuv them FTMFW!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The people who know all the Nintendo Treehouse members names and personalities and know everything in the Nintendo Treehouse extended universe canon and 'jokingly' 'ironically' write about how much tehy wuv them FTMFW!!

*Nods, strokes chin* There was a girl with some really big boobs there

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tfw no new Captain Toad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Has there ever been a game that has item durability that has been better because of it? Despite that, some insanely good games have had the most assy durability mechanics. 🤔

I actually think the bugged version of durability in Dark Souls II is the best implementation of it I've seen, because the game has so so many weapons and they broke so fast that you needed to be comfortable swapping on the fly and having back ups.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

Square-Enix would like to offer its deepest sympathies to the victims of the Pulse nightclub. Now speaking of Pulse, here's the debut trailer for Lightning Re-Returns

:worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

no joke i am in love with Audrey from the nintendo treehouse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also durability in Demons Souls but only because of the scraping spear. Other than PVP it was a complete non-issue like every other souls game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

square just announced a physical retail exclusive FFXV prequel spin-off lmao. These people are out of control

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

the gay people of Pulse did not die in Vain

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

square just announced a physical retail exclusive FFXV prequel spin-off lmao. These people are out of control
Square will make it 1997 again by any means.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

whrere is square stream

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I hope they don't gently caress up like they did with the Fabula Nova Crystaalis which had only the 3 FF13 game and Type-0 that was changed to be barely connected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I mean gently caress XV was supposed to be a FF13 spinoff lol

• Locked thread