Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I am a fan of Stephanie. Don't particularly need to watch a DVD about her, but she does fun stuff most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

Alan_Shore posted:

Is Roman going to win clean tomorrow or is it going to be a dodgy finish? Seth probably won't lose his first match back clean as a whistle right?

bwahaahahahahaha

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I look forward to Raw and Seth's promo about how Roman is the real deal and knows things the indies could never teach someone.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

AJ Styles

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Are there any wrestlers in TNA that the WWE would have interest in? I feel like this is the best time for a lot of them to try and jump ship.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Mr kennedy

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Kennedy

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
How's Angle doing these days? He's got to be worth bringing in for a PPV or two, if he can scrape past wellness.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

pressedbunny posted:

How's Angle doing these days? He's got to be worth bringing in for a PPV or two, if he can scrape past wellness.

lol

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

theres a bigger chance of Benoit going into the HoF than Angle ever wrestling in a WWE ring again

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

WWE Smackdown: We just need TNA's roster

MattyRamone
May 4, 2009

Over 46 Million Followers

pressedbunny posted:

When I saw him in passing at the Arnold Classic in March he looked coked out of his mind.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

super macho dude posted:

WWE Smackdown: We just need TNA's roster

TNA's down to about two dozen dudes so it wouldn't help much

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Dream match Abyss vs. Kane!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I would pay good money for a "Kurt Angle gets into the arena" match. Kurt Angle has to struggle past the legions of security guards and nostalgic dad-fans and upon reaching the ring he has to touch all four ringposts in order.

If he wins he is GM of smackdown. Book it.

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew

reignofevil posted:

I would pay good money for a "Kurt Angle gets into the arena" match. Kurt Angle has to struggle past the legions of security guards and nostalgic dad-fans and upon reaching the ring he has to touch all four ringposts in order.

If he wins he is GM of smackdown. Book it.

I would rather see what Angle could do with a revived Saturday Morning Slam

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Alan_Shore posted:

Is Roman going to win clean tomorrow or is it going to be a dodgy finish? Seth probably won't lose his first match back clean as a whistle right?

not only will he lose clean, he will lose after beating the poo poo out of roman and then taking a single spear

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
The real question is whether Roman will merely avoid the Phoenix Splash or straight up kick out of it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Roman will smash the gently caress out of Seth's knee with a chair, doing a double turn.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

ParanoidInc posted:

bwahaahahahahaha

Seriously, if you're expecting anything other than THE BIG DOG, THE GUY, THE CHAMP Roman Reigns winning with a single spear after eating multiple Pedigrees and a chair shot or two you're in for disappointment.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

ThePariah posted:

The real question is whether Roman will merely avoid the Phoenix Splash or straight up kick out of it.

Gets up and superman punches him as he comes down

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

SomeMathGuy posted:

Seriously, if you're expecting anything other than THE BIG DOG, THE GUY, THE CHAMP Roman Reigns winning with a single spear after eating multiple Pedigrees and a chair shot or two you're in for disappointment.

Well what else is new

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/Aegis_Rose/status/744152390660665344

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This whole thing just turns me inside out

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Gets up and superman punches him as he comes down

That would legitimately own actually.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
You're all forgetting that Roman will also have to stand tall over Dean when he tries and fails to cash in, heel turning. But they are not strong enough to beat the Big Dog, even together. Nobody is strong enough. Nobody.

:mitt:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

SomeMathGuy posted:

Luckily Cena will do nearly the exact same thing to AJ Styles and the board will jizz their pants over it, so the universe balances.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

DeathChicken posted:

Luckily Cena will do nearly the exact same thing to AJ Styles and the board will jizz their pants over it, so the universe balances.

Yeah it's almost like Cena is really really good and Roman is a worthless trash pile or something.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

Yeah it's almost like Cena is really really good and Roman is a worthless trash pile or something.

They're both really good actually even if they're both written like dogshit.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They're both really good actually even if they're both written like dogshit.

one of them has the charisma to overcome the writing however

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seth probably won't pull out the Phoenix splash until at least the 2nd match and more likely the blow-off, sorry

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

Yeah I don't know how anyone can complain about the BIG DOG getting beat up all match then winning with a finisher when that's been Cena's MO for like a decade

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alan_Shore posted:

Yeah I don't know how anyone can complain about the BIG DOG getting beat up all match then winning with a finisher when that's been Cena's MO for like a decade

It's because

Raskolnikov38 posted:

one of them has the charisma to overcome the writing however

is 100% truth.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its the standard babyface formula wrestling has been using for decades

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

its the standard babyface formula wrestling has been using for decades

That too. Really 2016 Roman is a terrible top babyface because of his skillset and quite possibly IRL personality. Terrible top babyface=/=bad wrestler.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Alan_Shore posted:

People have been complaining about Cena for a decade too

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Alan_Shore posted:

well yes but would it kill them to make it take two spears

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Yes, literally. That's the strength of the Big Dog, The Guy Roman Reigns.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I don't think the world could survive the impact of 2 Spears

One's All It Takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Chris James 2 posted:

I don't think the world could survive the impact of 2 Spears

One's All It Takes

Hogan had trouble bodyslamming Andre, but if Reigns were there he'd bisect the Frenchie with the power of his shoulder tackle. The man's a walking Mortal Kombat fatality.

• Locked thread