Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?

The numbers, what do they mean!?

Looking forward to this game coming out soon; I feel pretty lucky that I only just recently got and beat VLR so it'll be fresh in my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

aksys has really dropped the ball on showing the english equivalents of these japanese trailers hours/a few days later

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

At least the translation for that video explains the sun on the flowchart.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

voltcatfish posted:

At least the translation for that video explains the sun on the flowchart.

Translation? Link

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Translation? Link

reddit warning

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroEscape/comments/4oiezh/ztd_3ds_gameplay_video_spoilers/d4cugsg

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Eric: Let's go with blue.
Mira: It's red.
Eric: That's right, red. It has to be red.

So it's that kind of relationship, huh?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

...are you somehow surprised?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Not terribly.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Uchikoshi.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm very surprised ZTD hasn't leaked out of the review copies yet. I figured it to be a pretty high profile release for fans of this type of game.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

voltcatfish posted:

I'm very surprised ZTD hasn't leaked out of the review copies yet. I figured it to be a pretty high profile release for fans of this type of game.

The reviewers are afraid.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

ZTD has proven that the true evil of the world is snails. Fortunately, they are slow at posting spoiler, so they have yet to ruin the story for anyone.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Zero Escape doesn't have the biggest audience in the world, and of course, we understand that we gotta be cool and calm our 9 inchers.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I'm glad I know the canon size of Sigma's dick.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Part of the reason I bring it up is because 7th Dragon VFD got leaked months ahead of its release date by a review copy and I don't think it's fanbase is any bigger, hell, it may even be smaller

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:
I just bought 3DS VLR because it was on sale and I marathoned it. I'm now joining the ranks of this thread in getting hyped for game 3.

There were just so many times I :stare:'d through the entire game.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

alcharagia posted:

He's a grower, not a shower.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Seeing as it's 9 when flaccid, I'm pretty sure he's also a shower.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I don't care why it hasn't leaked, I'm just glad it hasn't and hope it doesn't.

Also

alcharagia posted:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I still cannot decide what to get this on. Its so difficult when I have all the options!

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

I'm getting it on 3DS just to finish out the trilogy, but as soon as all three games are out on Steam I'll be plunking down the cash.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I am glad 999 and VLR are probably coming to Steam because then I'll be able to recommend 3 extremely loving cool games to virtually all of my pals

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Okay. One of the reviewers has apparently felt the need to start spoiling poo poo on 4chan, including character deaths.

So it's time for you to vacate the internet for this game if you were planning to.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I mean I fully expect every character to die, like, at least twice.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Spoiling the game 9 days before it came out.

Is this some kind of conspiracy? :tinfoil:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

voltcatfish posted:

Okay. One of the reviewers has apparently felt the need to start spoiling poo poo on 4chan, including character deaths.

So it's time for you to vacate the internet for this game if you were planning to.

Well I mean, this is a Zero Escape game. Everyone probably dies in at least one of the 50 branches of the story. :v:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Yes but if you were spoiled that, say, it was actually Diana who poisoned Q's kool aid you'd probably be pissed right?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I'm betting that Q is actually Quark or something like that. Just like K was Kyle. I'm not spoiling that because you should have played VLR by now if you're wanting to play ZTD. How the gently caress else will you know who Diana is?

Q has to be Quark, that's why his helmet thing is so big around, to fit his goofy hat.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

Yes but if you were spoiled that, say, it was actually Diana who poisoned Q's kool aid you'd probably be pissed right?

Now I'm wondering if Diana is Brother. :tinfoil:

DialTheDude
Jan 12, 2014

PORK RICE BOWLS

Lipstick Apathy
Get a load of this nerd, showin' off his watch collection.

https://twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/744756996918804481

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Amazon still doesn't have a ship date for the watch edition :ohdear:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

the truth posted:

Amazon still doesn't have a ship date for the watch edition :ohdear:

Regular edition either. I'm just going to get digital at this point. I wish you luck.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I just found out that Amazon won't ship the watch edition to my location. It hasn't told me this since I pre-ordered last July.

Looks like I'm just buying it on e-shop. :sigh:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Danaru posted:

I just found out that Amazon won't ship the watch edition to my location. It hasn't told me this since I pre-ordered last July.

Weird, I live in the UK, and I haven't received an email to that effect yet. Maybe it's only for later preorders?

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Danaru posted:

Before you cancel or anything, make sure you ask someone on the Amazon chat to make sure your order will still ship. I'm in the UK and ordered my watch edition fine, but checked a few days ago to see they've changed things to now say it'll only ship to the US. I asked the Amazon guy and he told me that if they accepted my order at the time then it'll definitely be sent. I haven't received any emails telling me my order's gonna be canceled, so I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

smenj posted:

Before you cancel or anything, make sure you ask someone on the Amazon chat to make sure your order will still ship. I'm in the UK and ordered my watch edition fine, but checked a few days ago to see they've changed things to now say it'll only ship to the US. I asked the Amazon guy and he told me that if they accepted my order at the time then it'll definitely be sent. I haven't received any emails telling me my order's gonna be canceled, so I don't think there's anything to worry about.

OK, this is reassuring.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Amazon won't give me a date for the watch edition. It's sorta bullshit. I guess at the very least my complaining got my shipping upgraded to the fastest? Though how much that means with a current date of ??? is questionable.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

quote:

Hello,

I've checked our website and confirm the game, "Zero Escape 3 - Limited Watch Bonus Edition - Nintendo 3DS" hasn't been released yet and the expected release date is not known. We'll make sure to update our website listing when we have more information.

Once this item has been released and we receive copies, we'll be able to ship it to you. It's not uncommon for there to be a delay of several weeks between the release and distribution of a new publication.

When your order is shipped, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. We don't charge you for items until they enter the shipping process.

That's not very reassuring, Amazon...

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Potential warning: most shipments are coming out on thursday to retail stores. Expect spoilers soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Zero Time Dilemma on 3DS to lack 3D capability:

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/20/zero-time-dilemma-gets-first-3ds-footage-game-wont-support-3d/

• Locked thread