Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bUm
Jan 11, 2011
The Masturbate Crate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The jerk store

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

TontoCorazon posted:

The jerk store

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
called, they're running out of O!

:smugbert: :iceburn: :masterstroke: :drat:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Rest in peace op, you will be missed

On to the next order of business, there is now a vacant couch next to our homemade jism prison, willing to rent to chill dude

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

HebrewMagic posted:

Rest in peace op, you will be missed

On to the next order of business, there is now a vacant couch next to our homemade jism prison, willing to rent to chill dude

Services will be held at Our Lady of Why the gently caress is This Here, with internment following just behind the dishwasher.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

We're gonna leave the body and cave in the drywall like a really ghetto pharaoh. It's what Forceholy would have wanted.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

[video type=""]WAP_JBRBECk[/video]

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Oh boy did I mangle that.

[video type="youtu"]WAP_JBRBECk[/video]

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

gently caress, take 3

https://youtu.be/WAP_JBRBECk

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You bad at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAP_JBRBECk

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Just got a text from M about the room. O took it down. I don't know if management got to him or if he saw the light of his stupidity or if he took it down in a huff because he couldn't get any buyers. All I know is that there is no more room. Not that it matters, anyway. We're all moving out this week. Sorry you guys are not gonna get to see O get his just deserts. I'm just ready to move on.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Forceholy posted:

Just got a text from M about the room. O took it down. I don't know if management got to him or if he saw the light of his stupidity or if he took it down in a huff because he couldn't get any buyers. All I know is that there is no more room. Not that it matters, anyway. We're all moving out this week. Sorry you guys are not gonna get to see O get his just deserts. I'm just ready to move on.

That seems like a really good outcome considering the circumstances. Congratulations on being a responsible adult, and I am sure that this experience will cement the bonds of friendship between the rest of you. :)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Forceholy posted:

This is a great outcome for your life but a lackluster outcome for the thread.

Regardless, I'm glad it didn't end with you getting a black mark on your record or whatever bullshit O was saying :)

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

azurite posted:

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch who watches over you, built a little jerk-house with a hole...

My room is comfortably small, with lightswitch holes in the wall, and inspectors always calling my naaame

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Forceholy posted:

You should still buy two sheets of drywall and Kool-Aid Man through them while O is asleep, right next to him. Or find the shards of the old walls in the nearest dumpster and pile them on top of him while he's sleeping. Basically now that the conflict has been resolved in probably the most positive possible way, I strongly want you to revive and escalate it, not merely for my own entertainment but also for everyone else who posted here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This sucks for me personally

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I'm glad to hear you're not murdered or sued into living hell known as debt for whatever reason :) Thanks for bringing us some entertainment! I for one enjoyed all the gloryhole jokes. Good luck with your life dude!

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I'd bet $20 he tries it again as soon as you guys move out.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Our job here is done

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wonder if he's hosed up any part of the room after all that.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Are you sure he took down the correct walls?

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
rebuild it and call the landlord again

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Spaced God posted:

Regardless, I'm glad it didn't end with you getting a black mark on your record or whatever bullshit O was saying :)
You mean a dweeb angrily defending That One Weird Subletting Trick Landlords Hate doesn't have a smokey backroom full of powerful friends waiting to make his problems "disappear"? :confused:

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Haifisch posted:

You mean a dweeb angrily defending That One Weird Subletting Trick Landlords Hate doesn't have a smokey backroom full of powerful friends waiting to make his problems "disappear"? :confused:

I don't know who to trust anymore.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

A Kpro posted:

I'd bet $20 he tries it again as soon as you guys move out.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Haifisch posted:

Apparently using the names of people you know as licenses for your stupid behavior might land you in hot water with more than one person.

The black mark thing refers to a threat he made towards me about talking to management or following up on these powerful friends he's hiding behind. He threatened me with a restraining order that would have "made me a pariah in every employment office and background check in the country". According to the lawyer I talked to and to a couple of pretty cool LAPD officers that it should not have an effect on my chances for future employment. It was just an empty threat.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
Any chances on getting a photo of where the "room" once stood? I'd like to see if it did any damage to the actual room that once housed it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

OP I'm glad you dodged the fruition of the violation station

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

And now our Watch has ended.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It occurs to me that if you wanted to get rid of your roommates, in a way that they terminate the lease of their own volition, building a lovely easily-broken-down room and making up some story about subletting it would be an extraordinarily dumb, but also effective way to achieve that. :tinfoil:

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Forceholy posted:

That's a lot of material to dispose of. What did he do with it?

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Forceholy posted:

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Apparently using the names of people you know as licenses for your stupid behavior might land you in hot water with more than one person.

The black mark thing refers to a threat he made towards me about talking to management or following up on these powerful friends he's hiding behind. He threatened me with a restraining order that would have "made me a pariah in every employment office and background check in the country". According to the lawyer I talked to and to a couple of pretty cool LAPD officers that it should not have an effect on my chances for future employment. It was just an empty threat.

Welp. here's to hoping for a few more vain threats when he gets drunk next time. :)

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas
Wait, I've got it.

While he's out, build the wall again, phone up the manager and ask her what's happening about the room.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

EvilGenius posted:

That's a lot of material to dispose of. What did he do with it?
Secretly built a room around the new house, now they'll all owe him rent.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Forceholy posted:

Post a picture of where the room was!

LonsomeSon posted:

You should still buy two sheets of drywall and Kool-Aid Man through them while O is asleep, right next to him. Or find the shards of the old walls in the nearest dumpster and pile them on top of him while he's sleeping. Basically now that the conflict has been resolved in probably the most positive possible way, I strongly want you to revive and escalate it, not merely for my own entertainment but also for everyone else who posted here.
Seriouspost: The night before he leaves, cut a sheet of drywall into a door shape and lightly tape it into the door frame of his bedroom.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

EvilGenius posted:

Wait, I've got it.

While he's out, build the wall again, phone up the manager and ask her what's happening about the room.

This, but unironically

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Douse him with kerosene and then offer to let him rent you-not-setting-him-on-fire for $300/mo.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
landlords and managers are such useless idiots

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

LonsomeSon posted:

Douse him with kerosene and then offer to let him rent you-not-setting-him-on-fire for $300/mo.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I never got see the "art". :ohdear:
Oh well, let's end with a triumphant haiku:
The OP survived
The drywall is all gone now
Grover Apartment

• Locked thread