Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
Anderson is death selling everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

What did I miss so far

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

2016 - AJ Styles beating Cena over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
John Cena: dumbest man on earth

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Nice job Karl!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Soothing Vapors posted:

John Cena: dumbest man on earth

If he was a better friend, he'd have friends bailing him out.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

that was the worst 5 knuckle shuffle

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

SilverMike posted:

2016 - AJ Styles beating Cena over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

I hope he does multiple followups again.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Imagine The Club stomping on Cena. Forever.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Am I being worked or did John's head get pretty close to the mat there? :ohdear:

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
Sorry I'm late guys did anything cool happen?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Magic Killer is like a suplex but you only fall like half the distance so you know it's extra effective.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

So glad that Karl Anderson got literally zero offense. Zack Ryder did better against Cena.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Fibby Boy posted:

Imagine The Club stomping on Cena. Forever.

infinite levels of shook

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The Landstander posted:

Am I being worked or did John's head get pretty close to the mat there? :ohdear:

it hit yeah, i don't think his chin was tucked though.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Needs More Ditka posted:

Sorry I'm late guys did anything cool happen?

apologize for being late plz

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

John
Cena
Was
Right

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Ragnarok the Red posted:

If he was a better friend, he'd have friends bailing him out.

I just said that, Cena has Hustle. But Loyalty? Where are his friends? Respect? Why didn't he accept the apology?

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Magic Killer is like a suplex but you only fall like half the distance so you know it's extra effective.

Two people do it so it's exponentially better, duh. Why do you think The Shield was so successful?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

BWV posted:

apologize for being late plz

had poo poo to do that i scheduled before I knew I needed to watch Big Match Dean

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DeepDickPizza posted:

John Cena becoming a nihilist in conjunction with his PBR shirt is very fitting.

Sweet. He could be paired with Summer Rae-ven.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Needs More Ditka posted:

had poo poo to do that i scheduled before I knew I needed to watch Big Match Dean

you missed everyone saying sorry

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

SilverMike posted:

Two people do it so it's exponentially better, duh. Why do you think The Shield was so successful?

Because Roman Reigns was in it

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Oh good, I get to see that boring rear end match again except it'll either be a Roman win or a dusty finish

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
why are they doing the no 1 contender match this many weeks before the ppv

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

John Cena becoming a nihilist in conjunction with his PBR shirt is very fitting.

John Cena has a chance to become a record breaking WWE champ, but gets a count out when realizing his record too would be surpassed and he forgotten about

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
you know they should really get jojo a crate to stand on or something

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

BWV posted:

you missed everyone saying sorry

"I'm not a good guy, I'm not a bad guy, I'm a sorry guy."

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Former NJPW G1 Climax tournament regular Karl Anderson, getting zero offense in the Land of the Giants.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

seth rollins beat roman reigns clean and is better than him and also he is better than ambrose

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

gently caress finish or to set up a Roman/Dean heel turn.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

Because it will either be a match with no winner or it gives Seth/Roman time to weasel their way into a triple threat

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Zero offense because they were lulling BMJ into making the pin tho

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

It's a neckbreaker

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

NutritiousSnack posted:

gently caress finish or to set up a Roman/Dean heel turn.

There's nothing Dean can do tonight that will turn him heel

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm gonna go but some cigarettes and blow smoke in dogs faces

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

These ads make me want to smoke

edit:

That DICK! posted:

efb

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Just don't gif it ant post it in the RAW thread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

Can't do it the last week before the PPV because both Monday and Tuesday will be draft, can't do it the week before because that's draft hype. That just leaves this week, next week, and the week after, and they're probably going to have returning people to plan stuff for that'll take up time (Neville and Bray come to mind, Miz should be done filming soon too) so not a whole lot of time to tease who's getting the next shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Needs More Ditka posted:

Oh good, I get to see that boring rear end match again except it'll either be a Roman win or a dusty finish

Call me crazy but I thought it was a decent match and Roman did a great job heeling it up. My only complaint is that Seth needs a new finisher.

• Locked thread