Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER
Don't scratch through the vet's protective gloves and then cry to me like you're the victim. Now I have to decide if you ought to be sedated next time you need an exam. loving hell cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird Drugs
May 20, 2016
:birddrugs:
Please for the love of all things holy stop licking my hands incessantly whenever they are within your reach. That goes double for my face. No one wants to smell your fartbreath you shrimpy little maltypoo.

(All said in an excited, happy tone)

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Thanks for chewing open that spare bag of food, I don't mind giving up my lunchbox to store it now because that's three bags open at the same time, it's not like Tupperware is a finite resource.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007
Nice, just hang out in a sunbeam and give each other kitty kisses.

You guys wouldn't have lasted ten minutes in 'Nam.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

hogmartin posted:

Nice, just hang out in a sunbeam and give each other kitty kisses.

You guys wouldn't have lasted ten minutes in 'Nam.

this is a bullshit helldump.

DOES ANYONE RESPECT THE loving LAW AROUND HERE?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

You're going to piss on my floor the moment I leave for work no matter what I do, so stop judging me for taking more than thirty seconds to get ready to take you for a walk, dog.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Busted.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007
Thanks for killing the mouse, Lydia, but maybe next time just do the job and leave it? You basically murdered his face off and now I have to clean up mouse blood.

e: changed the embed to a link because frankly it's a pretty nasty picture of a wrecked-up mouse.

http://i.imgur.com/K55L7O7.jpg

hogmartin fucked around with this message at 19:30 on May 23, 2016

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Did i say you could sleep in there? drat furball trying to chill with my napkins

Bowlcutbarricade fucked around with this message at 22:23 on May 23, 2016

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
This ginormous orange rear end in a top hat neglects to cover up his poo poo after using the litter box, leading to frantic scratching in and around the box, except for the area that, you know, actually includes the poo poo.

Additional offenses include purposely getting trapped in places from which he can't escape and being a gigantic bullying dickhead to his brother.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Dear Pooka- why do you snore so loud?! That almost sounds painful. :catstare:

(I know it's horrible and vertical but I couldn't miss that noise :kimchi:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwxZMKNOWmo

PS-

Oh my god Percival. You eat the same thing as every other cat in the house, you fat lard. they're not fat. How did this happen and why are you sleeping like that.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 10:56 on May 25, 2016

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Macready why do you bite my arm for no reason? You're purring, we're having a good time, you don't want the petting to stop, you don't want to play...

You just really like biting and licking my left arm. It's weird and you should stop.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

Welcome to the wonderful world of owning lion heads. There is a reason mine is known as the poo poo lord. Also because she is pretty lovely sometimes to me

I mean, how is it even possible to poo poo more than you eat ALL the time?

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

As for you, Tink, why did I bother to rescue you if all you do is snap at me? Fucker.
I've been eating ramen noodles for weeks to save the $ to get your nasty rear end teeth fixed and it's snap snap snappity snap from you every time I touch you.
Well soon it will be gum gum gummity gum and soft food for you once the rotty, stench-like-hell's nightclub's -toilet teeth are pulled.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pooter03
Jun 2, 2016

Squishy's going to have horrible posture in his old age.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Spooky, you weigh less than two pounds. You fit in both of my freaky tiny hands and in one hand of a proper sized adult human.

Why do you need THE ENTIRE loving MIDDLE OF THE KING SIZED MATTRESS TO BE YOUR DOMAIN.

We let you up here as a favor because you're sick, you ungrateful twerp, stop nudging me to the edge of the bed add making tiny sad squeaky kitten noises if I move a muscle. Is cuddling better when I am in constant danger of falling? Do you think you're so cute you can get away with it? Do you have severe body dysmorphia and think you are an adult jaguar? Is this some kind of game to you?!

I swear I will hide your squeaky mouse you little jerk. Don't test me.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tiny Deer posted:

Spooky, you weigh less than two pounds. You fit in both of my freaky tiny hands and in one hand of a proper sized adult human.

Why do you need THE ENTIRE loving MIDDLE OF THE KING SIZED MATTRESS TO BE YOUR DOMAIN.

We let you up here as a favor because you're sick, you ungrateful twerp, stop nudging me to the edge of the bed add making tiny sad squeaky kitten noises if I move a muscle. Is cuddling better when I am in constant danger of falling? Do you think you're so cute you can get away with it? Do you have severe body dysmorphia and think you are an adult jaguar? Is this some kind of game to you?!

I swear I will hide your squeaky mouse you little jerk. Don't test me.

The answer to all those questions is "Yes"

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Priss, I just bragged about you in the cat thread and now you're meowing at me like I'm in another room.

We live in a studio apartment, you can see me looking at you. Shut up.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Suki,
Yes, we have to lock up your catfood now. Because we came home and found you'd opened the pantry, knocked over the bag, and were lying on your side scooping kibble into your mouth with your paw, that's why.

No you're not allowed to complain about this new arrangement.

Muchly Annoyed,
Your Humans

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Suki,
Yes, we have to lock up your catfood now. Because we came home and found you'd opened the pantry, knocked over the bag, and were lying on your side scooping kibble into your mouth with your paw, that's why.

Muchly Annoyed,
Your Humans

I admire the lifestyle.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

I admire his optimism.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Dear Sheila

Thank you for your deep concern about my being sick in bed today. But I wish you would express this concern in other ways besides repeatedly stepping on my head.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Athos, the collar with the Giant Lace Rose of Shame will remain on you until you stop being a dick to the other cats.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Suki,

Muchly Annoyed,
Your Humans

He's gonna learn to knock that out within a month (week?). I've had to put baby proof latches on all my cabinets, closets, and cupboards. Cats :argh:

If you're interested...
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/20282051/

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
Stupid dog! Why can't you even dog correctly.

You are supposed to chase feral barn kittens, not protect them and pretend they are your puppies!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

mcbagpipes posted:

Stupid dog! Why can't you even dog correctly.

You are supposed to chase feral barn kittens, not protect them and pretend they are your puppies!

I see nothing wrong with this.

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

I see nothing wrong with this.

She has a long history of adopting cats. This is the one she adopted at home.

That being said, maybe I am hell dumping wrong.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
No no, your four-legged killhound clearly needs a tuneup.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
One cat woke me up going AARRROOOOOOOOOOOO

Then I went to the other room because I couldn't fall back asleep and 15 min later another cat, in a different room, gave the saddest meow so I thought she wanted petting.

Nope. She went straight for the food bowl.

:catstare:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jun 24, 2016

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

God drat it princess, there are 2 other people in this loving house doing nothing. Why did you wake me up to take you outside.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

This loving moron.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Dear Tuna,

WHY?

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

The Lord of Hats posted:

Dear Tuna,

WHY?

Because cat.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

JaneError posted:

This loving moron.

Where do you live that the ceiling is just exposed concrete and ventilation ducts? I think the only place I've seen that kind of thing residentially is maybe Guam.

Oh, and Jurassic Park. Do you live in Jurassic Park?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

hogmartin posted:

Where do you live that the ceiling is just exposed concrete and ventilation ducts? I think the only place I've seen that kind of thing residentially is maybe Guam.

The cutest smilodon :3:

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

The cutest smilodon :3:

Orange cats are the best cats, I think it's in the bible or something.

e: plus it's got that look like it's going to say 'murr' in that "I know I'm being bad and I seem to have gotten into a situation beyond what I can handle, no I have no idea how it happened and I may require assistance" voice.

hogmartin fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Jun 30, 2016

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

hogmartin posted:

I wish, though I'm not entirely sure these cats don't have some snake and/or chill dog in their genetic lineage.

No, we live in a loft, a former mid-century office that was converted, so it has that industrial "look," exposed ductwork, exposed concrete/wood beams, etc.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

The Lord of Hats posted:

Dear Tuna,

WHY?

Cat is functioning normally, no need to helldump.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

So twice in the past month now my mom's elderly Maltese has attempted suicide by meatball.

My mom's one of those irritating people who hand feeds her pets whatever she's eating. So of course the dogs learn to steal food off plates. Both incidents involved meatball dishes, and both times the idiot wolfed the thing down without chewing in an attempt to prevent the other dog from taking it away from him. 10-ish pound dog + whole meatball = dog Heimlich. The first time, we even had to snatch the damned thing away so he wouldn't try to swallow it again.

He's not a bright dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

kazmeyer posted:

So twice in the past month now my mom's elderly Maltese has attempted suicide by meatball.

My mom's one of those irritating people who hand feeds her pets whatever she's eating. So of course the dogs learn to steal food off plates. Both incidents involved meatball dishes, and both times the idiot wolfed the thing down without chewing in an attempt to prevent the other dog from taking it away from him. 10-ish pound dog + whole meatball = dog Heimlich. The first time, we even had to snatch the damned thing away so he wouldn't try to swallow it again.

He's not a bright dog.

if there is either garlic or onion in your meatballs (Which there should be or those are some sad rear end meatballs.) Its not so good for doggies, so technically you are helldumping your mom for attempted dog murder.