Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'll be visiting your fake country at the end of July, what should I do
Penis Museum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Xbox 360 was the best console to pirate on. My cousin went to Iraq and came back with a huge stack of burned DVDs that was like $2000 retail

Did your cousin kill anyone?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

Did your cousin kill anyone?

http://icasualties.org/iraq/fatalities.aspx

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish posted:

Xbox 360 was the best console to pirate on. My cousin went to Iraq and came back with a huge stack of burned DVDs that was like $2000 retail

i beat a bunch of dev leaderboard times in forza 3 a month before it came out and somehow didnt get banned

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So ive been a consoletard my whole life and finally got my mind freed thanks to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide#wiki_console_gamers_are_not_the_common_enemy._modern_consoles_are

Once you realize how stuoid consoles are and how they offer nothing of note (besides "muh exclusives") youre ready to ptake the plunge into the Master Race.

Hostageware

Hostageware are console exclusives that have no reason to remain exclusive to a specific console other than to force consumers to use the particular console by holding a game "hostage". These are usually the result of Microsoft or Sony buying out or contracting a game studio, making them sign a contract, or an internal development within Microsoft or Sony themselves. Some falsely believe that Microsoft and Sony are 'supporting' game developers by doing this, which isn't quite true. Really, all they're doing is replacing you as their financial support. Had the studio not been contracted or otherwise forced to develop that exclusive title, they could have put their time and talent toward a game that would actually be available to everyone. It's like your rich neighbor bought out the town contractor and is using him to build and rent you a house, when you really could have just hired him to build the house directly for you and completely avoided the extra cost of rent

what the gently caress

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The PC is the Master Race, and deserves no less then to be regarded as such. That's 'what the gently caress' m'kay?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Hostageware

Hostageware are console exclusives that have no reason to remain exclusive to a specific console other than to force consumers to use the particular console by holding a game "hostage". These are usually the result of Microsoft or Sony buying out or contracting a game studio, making them sign a contract, or an internal development within Microsoft or Sony themselves. Some falsely believe that Microsoft and Sony are 'supporting' game developers by doing this, which isn't quite true. Really, all they're doing is replacing you as their financial support. Had the studio not been contracted or otherwise forced to develop that exclusive title, they could have put their time and talent toward a game that would actually be available to everyone. It's like your rich neighbor bought out the town contractor and is using him to build and rent you a house, when you really could have just hired him to build the house directly for you and completely avoided the extra cost of rent

what the gently caress
get this: he's right

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Hostageware

what the gently caress

someone was really livid about bloodborne writing that poo poo up lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

someone was really livid about bloodborne writing that poo poo up lmao

It was actually me writing about the last guardian

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ArfJason posted:

Hostageware

what the gently caress

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Hostageware

what the gently caress

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYbI1gMSb615C4SJcSGFLqYQyDUtMJi7S

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Goofus fosters his mental illness by cobbling pop culture references and corporate hero worship together to create an Internet subculture based on slightly cheaper video games

Gallant fosters his mental illness by crafting elaborate theories about MGSV chapter 3, Kojima Productions and Konami and PT on r/NeverBeGameOver all day

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
So I'm looking at the summer sale and advanced warfare and black ops 3 are 50%, are either of these worth picking up for PC?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Both

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ColoradoCleric posted:

So I'm looking at the summer sale and advanced warfare and black ops 3 are 50%, are either of these worth picking up for PC?

Depends on how much crack you like to smoke, which game you ought to get.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Black Ops 2 campaign is good right?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i guess this goes here

https://twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/249735186936369153

master race

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

props to the guy who watched all 4 hours of the MN9 credits to catch a single backer name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerkops posted:

props to the guy who watched all 4 hours of the MN9 credits to catch a single backer name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ

the creidts are acutally 4 hours long, oh my god.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

the creidts are acutally 4 hours long, oh my god.

they last longer than the actual game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Buy Kamiya an account so he can practice English here

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I still remember that incredible secret bundle sale Steam had a little while ago where you could save 75% off The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, and Metal Gear Solid 5. All you had to do was not buy the shitass garbage games Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, and Metal Gear Solid 5. Saved so much money last year.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
xD

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

at the date posted:

I still remember that incredible secret bundle sale Steam had a little while ago where you could save 75% off The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, and Metal Gear Solid 5. All you had to do was not buy the shitass garbage games Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, and Metal Gear Solid 5. Saved so much money last year.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

at the date posted:

drat...incredible savings. Praise Gaben

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i remember the time they accidentally posted every sonic series game in a bundle for 7.50 when generations and racing transformed were still fairly new, that loving owned

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think the current one is $10?

Is generations good? I'm craving some blue skies in games right now

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

generations is so loving good holy poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

is it daily? cause it may go down even more. either way its the first really good sonic game since the genesis days dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

racing transformed is also a really spectacular kart racer that's basically f-zero but you can drive a company of heroes tank through the world of Nights