Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will you be voting in the UKEU Referendum?
This poll is closed.
Remain - Keep Britane Strong! 328 15.40%
Leave - Take Are Sovreignity Back! 115 5.40%
Remain - But only because Brexit are crazy 506 23.76%
Leave - But only because the EU is terrible 157 7.37%
Spoiled Ballot - This whole thing is an awful idea 61 2.86%
I'm not going to vote 19 0.89%
I'm not allowed to vote 411 19.30%
Pissflaps 533 25.02%
Total: 2130 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

the queen will swoop in, refuse royal assent, and save the day

or london, i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
Someone explain to me why the Welsh, the recipients of the most financial aid from the EU in GB, are voting leave?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Leave is now favourites at the bookies. Evens

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Bloody Pom posted:

:laffo: if Scotland is entirely yellow by morning.
I think that's pretty much a given (except maybe Dumfries & Galloway). The only question is how big the margin's gonna be.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Ughhh all these nowhere middle/north England leave votes :cripes:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Also somehow I got Lambeth mixed up with somewhere else, it's loving huge (300k), so such a massive lead there is loving huge

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Rakosi posted:

The £ is bouncing all over the place. Already historically the most volatile trading in modern recorded history.

How long till people just stop trading it all until the final result is announced?

This is all being traded by algorithms

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
on this polling index hologram thing, what is the most euroskeptic polling area?

Crameltonian
Mar 27, 2010
If MI5 are meant to be rigging this thing they're doing a pretty shoddy job so far.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Inner London should be at least 60/40, and over 75/25 is very good.

Oh thanks - you've been more helpful than anyone on the BBC so far!

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Someone explain to me why the Welsh, the recipients of the most financial aid from the EU in GB, are voting leave?

maybe Remain forgot to tell them that

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/BBCReferendum/status/746152877530447873

:chord:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Similarly huge lead in Wandsworth. London's going to save all you proles, you'd better start getting your tithes ready.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

Kulebri posted:

Jesus H Tittyfucking Christ my heart is going to loving explode at this rate

I can't take this.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Get in Wandsworth

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Crameltonian posted:

If MI5 are meant to be rigging this thing they're doing a pretty shoddy job so far.

They're letting it edge real close to give people a good show and dispel any rumors that MI5 is rigging it :tinfoil:

poshphil
Jun 17, 2005

baka kaba posted:

Oh thanks - you've been more helpful than anyone on the BBC so far!

It's really such a poo poo graphic. Just show the predicted percentage then the actual. That's all they have to loving do!

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Because not everyone is voting because of economical reasons. Funny how the normal communists itt are coming out hard for capitalism right now hahah

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

:lol: Belfast can't agree on anything.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/746152645887418368

some faint reason for optimism there

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Crameltonian posted:

They're based in Westminster and the two biggest Remain votes have come from boroughs that adjoin it. Can't expect them to go all the way up to sort out loving Middlesbrough.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
loving yes Wandsworth. :haw:

https://twitter.com/BBCReferendum/status/746153164366307328

THAT'S more loving like it Belfast, pretty drat close too.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

BUG JUG posted:

i've said it before, i will say it again: never bet against the xenophobia of an english speaking nation. :(

I'm not sure why you think xenophobia is unique to English-speaking nations, it's an universal attribute

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Crameltonian posted:

I would be surprised if MI5 were rigging the vote, but if they were, I wouldn't be at all shocked that they were doing a shite job.

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
Pattern is emerging of about 66 Leave / 33 Remain vote for none City's England. Key will be if the Citieis can be 75%+ Remain, then they could counter act it.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Please ban me if I ever say a negative thing about Lambeth from this moment on

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

What happens if it's a close vote? Like if Remain wins with 50.1%, do they keep complaining until someone calls another referendum?

Crameltonian
Mar 27, 2010

alnilam posted:

They're letting it edge real close to give people a good show and dispel any rumors that MI5 is rigging it :tinfoil:

In that case I'm submitting an official complaint, this is terrible for my blood pressure and not the sort of service I expect from my shadowy puppetmasters.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I swear to loving god Wales, nobody loving cares about what you think you sheepfucking idiots.

genericuser
Mar 1, 2007

[insert clever comment here]
What this result seems to show is that there is a huge generational gap in the UK. Maybe the votes more to do with pace of change.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Barking confirming its status as Worst London.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
So what would the equivalent be in the United States (since I'm an American ignorant of how UK voters are distributed broadly) in terms of geographical vote distribution? Like the big coastal cities voting to remain and the rural flyover country voting to leave?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Rakosi posted:

Because not everyone is voting because of economical reasons. Funny how the normal communists itt are coming out hard for capitalism right now hahah

You don't think capitalism is gonna win big with a leave and a bunch of regulatory stuff to go through with a handfull of people deciding about it? Expect to get properly hosed by capitalism man

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Badger of Basra posted:

What happens if it's a close vote? Like if Remain wins with 50.1%, do they keep complaining until someone calls another referendum?
pencilgate

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I'm upset that the BBC site is showing percentage breakdown for each local result which are completely useless to look at, especially if you don't know each province/constituency/whatever you call your districts up in the motherisland. Give me the vote margins!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Rakosi posted:

Nah, a lot like you are just voting to gently caress over immigrants because you're a racist wee prick.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rakosi posted:

Yes I agree the better result is the one that's campaigned on getting rid of human rights and worker rights

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Get hosed Belfast East, nobody likes you.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Lots of morons down this neck of the woods. Its pretty shite.

I need to sleep but im just constantly refreshing the BBC instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

orange sky posted:

You don't think capitalism is gonna win big with a leave and a bunch of regulatory stuff to go through with a handfull of people deciding about it? Expect to get properly hosed by capitalism man

yea man, the major market entity of the continent losing a key member is good news for capitalism

• Locked thread