Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2q-pbhnH-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClK7qMVL10Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAtaIMz-jek

proper bankroll mafia snype

Mao Zedong Thot fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:captainpop::chanpop:

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
New Q (I think it's new, anyway)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDmSvVOogFc&t=343s

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Livemixtapes has been brought to its knees.

EDIT: gently caress how this is tagged and will need to be edited

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Audiomack mirror
http://www.audiomack.com/album/fresh/project-et-esco-terrestrial-hosted-by-future?follow

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I am sorry (and not totally surprised) to report that the mix on Project ET is total garbage. Listen to Right Now and weep for your woofers :qq:

:siren:paging 40 lbs to freedom:siren:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

40 lbs to freedom posted:

https://soundcloud.com/ctown_beats/desiigner-xxl-freestyle-ctown-rework

dont think ill ever be a desiigner fan but we'll see maybe im wrong

Yooo that is pretty goddamn dope.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Oh dear this mix sucks

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Only good XXL Freshman are Curry and Dave East

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I am sorry (and not totally surprised) to report that the mix on Project ET is total garbage. Listen to Right Now and weep for your woofers :qq:

ya overall it could be better but to fair right now is far and away the worst sounding song on the whole tape. also i think the audiomack version dude posted above you is better than the livemixtapes one? at least it doenst make my ears hurt like chance 3 did.

as far as the music tho everything is fire and i wish married to the game was at least twice as long

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

nevermind benjamins burning is the worst sounding one

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lol yall werent even exaggerating about the mix and master job on ET i had to cut it off after track 3 it is so terrible sounding

this is awful even by mixtape standards :cripes:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*puts bankroll mafia back on*

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
My download cuts off after 6 tracks on AudioMack site and app

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
Good. Did Future and Esco listen to the garbage release audio? Probably not.

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
Eloquent by Deniro Farrar with the 90s references might be my favorite track on Mind of a Gemini. Nostalgia city

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
WOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArjARANRD8

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I don't think we have a funk thread but you should all pour one out for Bernie Worrell because hip-hop wouldn't be what it is without P-Funk.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

I don't think we have a funk thread but you should all pour one out for Bernie Worrell because hip-hop wouldn't be what it is without P-Funk.

A legend and huge part of my teenage music years. My friend got me into Funkadelic/Parliament and it was led to my love of hip hop.

RIP

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I am 99% certain that new future tape was mixed on headphones. Just played it in the car and it's genuinely unlistenable.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Thug/future beef squashed?

Also yeah this needs to be mixed/mastered.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I am 99% certain that new future tape was mixed on headphones. Just played it in the car and it's genuinely unlistenable.

if by headphones you mean two tin cans tied together with string yeah maybe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yesssssss

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
The Kanye "Famous" video is pure :catstare:

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Oh wow there is a non future song on this esco tape and it has Casey Veggies on it?

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

AOTY

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

That cover art is incredible. I'd also wager I've listened to All My Children more than anyone alive and it's not even in my top 50 wop songs

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

make a spotify playlsit of your top 50 wop songs

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just want to know your top 3 or so

asap-salafi
May 5, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I thought this was really well done and felt like genuine a piece of American cinema. I like it when musicians do episodic music videos. Reminds me of R. Kelly's Trapped in the Closet but this is more like boys in the hood or the wire.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

make a spotify playlsit of your top 50 wop songs

Spotify hahahah

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

monkeu posted:

Spotify hahahah

oh yeah i forgot id rather pay $20 a month to jayz for no reason or listen to tin can quality music on apples poo poo rear end app on my android phone

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

id rather pay $5 on that spotify discount than listen to some lovely drake album a week early

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Id rather pay anyone $5 to not hear views again

Antequek
May 30, 2014
I don't think I ever need to hear a Rap/R&B song where the artists says "girl you deserve it" ever again

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Antequek posted:

I don't think I ever need to hear a Rap/R&B song where the artists says "girl you deserve it" ever again

An artist telling them self that they deserve it tho???? Cool and good.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Apple music is loving garbage quality wise but they got dem clusives

Antequek
May 30, 2014

Good Will Hrunting posted:

An artist telling them self that they deserve it tho???? Cool and good.

"You deserve it" is one of my favorite Future songs and "Smoke break" off chance 3 gets a pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

oh yeah i forgot id rather pay $20 a month to jayz for no reason or listen to tin can quality music on apples poo poo rear end app on my android phone

If you care about sound quality so much pay some money to Jayz I guess. If you think Spotify is vastly superior quality to Apple Music then you're only playing yourself I'm afraid, and all the independent tests support that

Android as well hahah. Living the ghetto life