Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ostentatious

I am powering my nose

cocaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
I've met a local entrepreneur who set up a gluten-free bakery. The samples she brought were really, really good. Why did she get into it? Because she literally has celiac disease and wanted to eat nice baked goods. I was somewhat surprised that she got into it for that reason rather than the "gluten is bad for everyone" fad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

3D Megadoodoo

FluffieDuckie posted:

we're not powdering our noses. we're talking about our dates

A guy from Iraq swore to me dates are good and super healthy

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Jerry Cotton posted:

A guy from Iraq swore to me dates are good and super healthy

Dates are awesome. Pro-tip: Eat them with walnuts. Super good.

----------------

MrWillsauce

I can't stand the texture of dates but they taste good and if you want to eat a date I support you 100%

Ostentatious

I wouldn't eat a date that I enjoyed being around

MrWillsauce

not even if she asked nicely?

Ostentatious

I think two Germans did that once and I think they it ended for the worst

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Ostentatious posted:

I think two Germans did that once and I think they it ended for the worst

they're the wurst

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Jerry Cotton posted:

What about people who pretend they have to pee but then they don't pee they just go in the toilet to powder their noses.

that's called about 1/3 of my working day whenever I'm unlucky enough to be employed

hi how are you ♥

Ostentatious

Hogge Wild posted:

they're the wurst

I can't believe I didn't think of that

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
There's a really good German style Brewery in NYC that makes their own sausages on site I want to go back there.

Who wants to come with me?

Ostentatious

Renegret posted:

There's a really good German style Brewery in NYC that makes their own sausages on site I want to go back there.

Who wants to come with me?

I can't fly over there, but please mail some to Austin Texas and I can do a conference call as if I was there

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I've met a local entrepreneur who set up a gluten-free bakery. The samples she brought were really, really good. Why did she get into it? Because she literally has celiac disease and wanted to eat nice baked goods. I was somewhat surprised that she got into it for that reason rather than the "gluten is bad for everyone" fad.

There's a gluten-free bakery called Seattle Shortbread that makes the best shortbread cookies I've eve had. I'm not gluten free but I eat the hell outta 'em. At least the stupid "gluten is bad" fad is helping out people that actually have celiac disease.

In other news I'm doing a rent-to-own thing so I can finally upgrade my poor old tablet. I'm so excited. EIGHT CORES PEOPLE.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jun 26, 2016

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Scathach posted:

There's a gluten-free bakery called Seattle Shortbread that makes the best shortbread cookies I've eve had. I'm not gluten free but I eat the hell outta 'em. At least the stupid "gluten is bad" fad is helping out people that actually have celiac disease.

In other news I'm doing a rent-to-own thing so I can finally upgrade my poor old tablet. I'm so excited. EIGHT CORES PEOPLE.

Break in and steal the recipe and I will animate a burgular for you :P

<3 <3 Vanisher

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Welcome back!!
In celebration of your return, I've animated a laughing skull, for no apperant reason. Anways - here you go!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Uxzuigal posted:

Welcome back!!
In celebration of your return, I've animated a laughing skull, for no apperant reason. Anways - here you go!

Hi, this is a good skull animation you did.

e: ty

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 26, 2016

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Just practicing.. sadly Unreal Engine doesn't allow gifs to be inserted into the engine to be used as walking animations etc :( Maybe Unity does... UE ftw though.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hi Yob!

Uxzu are you playing with the new Unreal engine? That thing is gorgeous.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Scathach posted:

Hi Yob!

I did some small level design in Unreal engine 2, nothing fancy.. Unreal Engine 4 is lovely but Im a total noob. I want to get started properly with it but, I kinda lack motivation because I know how much work its to make a game solo, and I while I can learn, having someone who could atleast do some of the coding or something would help alot in getting base system setup.. there are some nice blueprints about though.

It would be awesome to make a metroidvania style game.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Scathach

Uxzuigal posted:

I did some small level design in Unreal engine 2, nothing fancy.. Unreal Engine 4 is lovely but Im a total noob. I want to get started properly with it but, I kinda lack motivation because I know how much work its to make a game solo, and I while I can learn, having someone who could atleast do some of the coding or something would help alot in getting base system setup.. there are some nice blueprints about though.

I like the older Unreal engines, so damned fun. I haven't really made anything, I was always messing around with the thing that made Morrowind (I thuink that was a gamebryo thing? I forget.)

If you ever do like that one guy and make massive new maps for Ark I would love you forever.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
If you got Unreal Tournament 3, I've got a decent 1v1/1v1v1v1 map there, it's sadly a beta version of it though and I ain't been able to fix it since something broke in the files.. it is playable though.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
I've been playing around with Unity for the past few months. Unfortunately my laptop is way too old to run UE; it barely runs Unity.

I wish I had artistic or musical talent. Alas...

----------------

Ostentatious

artistic talents can be earned through practice

all you need is an idea you can get behind

Ace of Baes
why did blub get banned

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scathach posted:

Hi Yob!

:wave:

Uxzuigal posted:

Now you've got me thinking of playing with level designers.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

why did blub get banned

i cant talk about that. i have nothing bad to say about blub and i hope things get better for her

we're not going to discuss it here so please don't bring it up again. unfortunately i'm not able to talk to anyone privately about it either so here's where i'd usually say message me to discuss but i can't even do that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

that robot guy in the last level of the original UT was really hard but i beat him eventually

3D Megadoodoo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Dates are awesome. Pro-tip: Eat them with walnuts. Super good.

I like walnuts so I'm ½ behind this idea already. Now I just need to find a date!

Scaly Haylie

good sunset

bean mom

I wub the yobbers

----------------

Ostentatious

Zyla posted:

I wub the yobbers

bruh

FluffieDuckie

Zyla posted:

I wub the yobbers

:love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zyla posted:

I wub the yobbers

:byob1:

----------------

bean mom

tonight i got yelled at for being sick. fun times. "you seem to be getting worse every day so you must be doing the wrong things to get better"

helpful :smith: :cry:

----------------

eonwe

Zyla posted:

tonight i got yelled at for being sick. fun times. "you seem to be getting worse every day so you must be doing the wrong things to get better"

who are they, i'll probate them!!!!!!!!!!!! make themr egister on sa though first

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scathach

Zyla posted:

Some people are just really bad at not being complete jerks all the time :(

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zyla posted:

Whoever was mad probably had a lovely day. Today's been great for me. A lot of good things happened and are happening.

Sorry to hear you're sick. How bad is it if you don't mind me asking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

Yobgoblin posted:

Whoever was mad probably had a lovely day. Today's been great for me. A lot of good things happened and are happening.

Sorry to hear you're sick. How bad is it if you don't mind me asking?

thanks fam

I have deveoped severe chronic pain over the last four years, and it has gotten worse. It has spread from my back to my right leg and hip. I am on a lot ofopioid medication just to make it through the day. The pain is so bad that it is disabling. Recently my leg has begun to hurt so badly that it is painful to walk.

My doctors believe that it has to do with a series of nasty concussions from my baseball career. It is supremely demoralizing. MY central nervous system seems to have the switch for pain stuck in the on position, for lack of a better explanation.

----------------