Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Potato pie of an ape.

I do not understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

And nobody did, that's why it's called shitposting

I can't actually argue with that

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Damnit. I can't read the comments since I'm on my phone. I finally got myself to skim the end with the separation ceremony and the birth of her child. I'm thinking the lady might also be a jerk, too, you guys. Why the gently caress else would she continue dealing with his self important bullshit?

I still really dislike this guy.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cats LOVE Cigars! posted:

surprised you guys haven't figured out how to type cuck yet.

lmfao at the "programmer" who wrote the word filter feature for lowtax

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
y'all are playing with fire circumventing that word filter

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Maybe I missed that part, but is there a reason he never considered adoption? I don't know if it's just me but I really wouldn't find not being to able to make your own baby to be that big of a deal since there are other options.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

RatHat posted:

Maybe I missed that part, but is there a reason he never considered adoption? I don't know if it's just me but I really wouldn't find not being to able to make your own baby to be that big of a deal since there are other options.

Self-
Important
Scumbag

That's why.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RatHat posted:

Maybe I missed that part, but is there a reason he never considered adoption?

he is a stupid idiot
E: also a scumbag

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

RatHat posted:

Because he wanted to gently caress hot young pussy write poetry with boring cunts while his wife took dick like it was going out of style.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
He did desperately grasp at the straw of "co-parenting" after his wife got pregnant from another guy's superior seed though. Makes it even funnier that he never once mentioned adopting while his wife's body refused to become fertile around him

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Cats LOVE Cigars! posted:

surprised you guys haven't figured out how to type cuck yet.

Hooley dooley. I assumed it was some unicode fuckery, but nope.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I know a super pretentious bag of wieners who thought he was the hottest poo poo and was always flirting with girls sometimes right in front of his wife. Wife was a huge pussy and should have dealt with it, but eventually mr hotshit brought up open relationship, and the wife was too pussy to say "no you loving idiot".

So their relationship became "open", he failed at every single chance to this day, and she's slept with a bunch of dudes, including every member of his band. Which he knows about because communication is very important in an open relationship.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

4outof5 posted:

Because he wanted to gently caress hot young pussy write poetry with boring cunts while his wife took dick like it was going out of style.

he def did a good job at that

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The Fattest PI posted:

I know a super pretentious bag of wieners who thought he was the hottest poo poo and was always flirting with girls sometimes right in front of his wife. Wife was a huge pussy and should have dealt with it, but eventually mr hotshit brought up open relationship, and the wife was too pussy to say "no you loving idiot".

So their relationship became "open", he failed at every single chance to this day, and she's slept with a bunch of dudes, including every member of his band. Which he knows about because communication is very important in an open relationship.

another victory for open marriage

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That's weird, OP, I also asked for an open relationship with your wife.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Holy poo poo this guy really can't put together that his wife was lying to him about having trouble conceiving because he is a terrible piece of poo poo and didn't want to breed with him / his sperm is broken.

He rally is dumber than I initially thought.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

If I were Cam I'd leave voicemails on his phone every day about how great it is to plow his ex-wife and how virile and strong my seed is.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

he literally hugs the guy that impregnated his wife and congratulates him on his new baby

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TOOT BOOT posted:

he literally hugs the guy that impregnated his wife and congratulates him on his new baby

if he didn't write this bullshit, I would commend him.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Windows 98 posted:

Holy poo poo this guy really can't put together that his wife was lying to him about having trouble conceiving because he is a terrible piece of poo poo and didn't want to breed with him / his sperm is broken.

I wonder if she made up the whole miscarriage thing too and just got an abortion instead or something when there was an actual threat of passing this guy's genes on. I mean, it's not like he'd visit his grieving wife when there's loving Burning Man to go to.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Orkin Mang posted:

im the white bread between two pieces of rye in the deconstructed club sandwich of open relationships

:golfclap:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mega64 posted:

I wonder if she made up the whole miscarriage thing too and just got an abortion instead

did exactly this with one of the married women I have sex with, worked like a charm too

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
This is the ranting of a man balls deep in denial over his own cu ckups, unable to admit to the harsh reality of the situation lest the existential horror of his situation drive him over the edge. I gather that this was the first and only relationship he ever had, and had never experienced a breakup in his life.

In two years we'll either read an equally self-masturbatory expose about "moving on from grief", or hear that he jumped off the Lions Gate.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I like my relationships like I like my refrigerator door. Closed.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Windows 98 posted:

lol her menstrual cycle started again because she stopped taking the pill when she got a guy she wanted to have a kid with

and he thinks it's magic

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Pick posted:

I believe cheating is the worst thing you can do to someone you love, but I'd have had a hard time not cheating on this complete potato pie of an ape

Cheating is worse than killing off their children from previous encounters to assure that your seed will reign unchallenged?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
It's cool everyone, he now has an artistic girl and they draw tarot cards to decide where they eat dinner and how long he gets pegged.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
There is a serious MRA undercurrent in this thread and it is gross.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Maoist Pussy posted:

I think you might be inverting some things. There's an OVERcurrent of 'lol gently caress that guy, what a cuckfag' that you might be mistaking for the UNDERcurrent of 'maybe she had some responsibility but it remains to be seen from what evidence has been presented thus far'

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this guy reminds me a lot of myself

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

oh no, dog whistle MRA- whatever, idiot.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apoplexy posted:

I think you might be inverting some things. There's an OVERcurrent of 'lol gently caress that guy, what a cuckfag' that you might be mistaking for the UNDERcurrent of 'maybe she had some responsibility but it remains to be seen from what evidence has been presented thus far'

mm thusly forthwith ahremmph

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Amgard posted:

Dude wants to gently caress, but he feels guilty. So he manipulates his wife into letting him gently caress by showing up with a giant-rear end boos that says "101 reasons you need to let me gently caress", and pressure her into admitting she wants to gently caress too. His loving is boring and milquetoast coming-of-age bullshit (as a literal manchild, he acts like hes 17 when he's 30 over the entire article.) She gets her world rocked by glistening sex-protagonist Cameron Doe and decides that a good man (and potential father) is one who is going to be there when poo poo is rocky and not be a perpetually self-absorbed whiny bitch who runs away and cheats because he can't deal with not being a baby daddy. She gets knocked up and is happy.

The only thing missing from the Quintessential Vancouver Narrative is some real estate investment, a hockey riot, and some free heroin. Thank you, Ian Mack you cowardly loser.

not that I don't think he's a huge retard too but getting knocked up by a random dude very very very very very very seldom works out for women in the us and she also made a pretty dumb hormone based decision that she likely already regrets. sure the dude got supreme cucked but he's basicaly not gonna have to live with that while she will

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Maoist Pussy posted:

Do you actually believe this woman wasn't lying to him the whole time? lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArbitraryC posted:

not that I don't think he's a huge retard too but getting knocked up by a random dude very very very very very very seldom works out for women in the us and she also made a pretty dumb hormone based decision that she likely already regrets. sure the dude got supreme cucked but he's basicaly not gonna have to live with that while she will

lol you are the worst

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

yeah lets start to postulate on all parties involved like giant sperglords instead of laughing at these poo poo articles good idea arbC you go first lets make this thread good

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

Her child has yoga DNA instead of writter for HuffPo DNA. She made the correct decision in the long run for herself, for her child, for humanity.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ArbitraryC posted:

she has 2 kids with the other man. I don't think she regrets it

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Maoist Pussy posted:

I pretty much see the opposite, but on the other hand :frogout:

ArbitraryC posted:

Well, one major flaw in your post is the fact that she isn't IN the US, she is in Canadia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

lol you are the worst

• Locked thread