Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Do bosses know who other bosses are? Or no? Like that's the point of snoop right? So I wonder what happens if boss includes themselves on the snoop list.. does it still return boss? Is there maybe a fake boss? Like boss miller?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Quidnose posted:

I have never heard that rule, I bought my first avatar. Buy away lady.

My first avatar was a slender man reference cuz I was that guy.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

That is a very good point, a boss doesn't want to limit that pool because they are almost certainly a 3p or another faction at this point since I am confirmed town and Dongs boss went to me, and Inf is confirmed scum boss from his flip.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I know I am literally just repeating that but I am doing so because I think it's a good thread to follow

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

VivaNova posted:

This got me thinking. If you're the boss on the list, you don't want it narrowed down, correct? So the boss wouldn't be pushing someone else on the list.

AA's on CC, but might be a self-preservation thing. Before was on AN.
Pig is on AN
AR was on adahn d1, is on AN
AN was on AA
adahn has been very against AR and AA and specifically mentioned not tying to find the boss iirc.
CC nothing

hm.

I can definitively prove that I'm not the boss if I need to, but I'd prefer not.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

VivaNova posted:

This got me thinking. If you're the boss on the list, you don't want it narrowed down, correct? So the boss wouldn't be pushing someone else on the list.

AA's on CC, but might be a self-preservation thing. Before was on AN.
Pig is on AN
AR was on adahn d1, is on AN
AN was on AA
adahn has been very against AR and AA and specifically mentioned not tying to find the boss iirc.
CC nothing

hm.

This is actually a pretty good point and something I didn't think about when looking it over. I'm not not entirely convinced that there is a 3P boss and think it might be either a separate outfit or some kind of law faction.

And I didn't see what I was looking for with Moat, but I skimmed Li Dawny and I'm giving her a slight town lean at the moment.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Cuz I like him decided to do Flerps. loving is supposed to be eating terror FYI.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

This is actually a pretty good point and something I didn't think about when looking it over. I'm not not entirely convinced that there is a 3P boss and think it might be either a separate outfit or some kind of law faction.

And I didn't see what I was looking for with Moat, but I skimmed Li Dawny and I'm giving her a slight town lean at the moment.

Also, AR and AA probably participated in the shine lottery, and neither Dongs nor infinitum had a shine role.

It doesn't take a huge leap of logic to exclude them from the boss pool.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

Quidnose posted:

I know I am literally just repeating that but I am doing so because I think it's a good thread to follow
Thank you for saying so, it confirms that I should put more thought into this.

People were very convinced adahn was town going into today, but perhaps all we really should be concluding that he's not NY aligned.
Other problems I have with him are that he seems overly reliant on set-up assumptions and his "I <3 quiddad" vote on KB.

There's also CC, who will have no trouble getting lynched.

Adahn1986 posted:

I can definitively prove that I'm not the boss if I need to, but I'd prefer not.
sigh, I hate when people post things like this. Like, what am I suppose to do with this?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Li Dawny posted:

Yes, for the most part. I'm getting married in a month and a half and things seem to be crumbling around me with every plan I make.

I hope everything resolves itself and if you're ever looking to vent to a nonjudgemental stranger on the internet, my door is open :glomp:

(I still think there's a good chance you're scum this game though :ohdear:)

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Adahn1986 posted:

Also, AR and AA probably participated in the shine lottery, and neither Dongs nor infinitum had a shine role.
Is this based on them supporting someone who claimed loved?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

VivaNova posted:

Thank you for saying so, it confirms that I should put more thought into this.

People were very convinced adahn was town going into today, but perhaps all we really should be concluding that he's not NY aligned.
Other problems I have with him are that he seems overly reliant on set-up assumptions and his "I <3 quiddad" vote on KB.

There's also CC, who will have no trouble getting lynched.

sigh, I hate when people post things like this. Like, what am I suppose to do with this?

I'm sorry that you hate it, but I can't be less cryptic without being on the block. I guarantee you that I'm not lying, though!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

VivaNova posted:

Is this based on them supporting someone who claimed loved?

That, and having knowledge of the process and speaking up about it first. Unless scum has TWO bosses (which would suck), they shouldn't have that kind of info unless they picked it up from the scumdoc.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Adahn1986 posted:

they shouldn't have that kind of info unless they picked it up from the scumdoc.
ta da. why I find that line of thinking useless.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Does anyone else find it odd that AA didn't respond to MMTs catch of his day 1 apathy? Or is this not something important I should be following?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
So uh deadline is in 45 minutes

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Looking at dongs snoop list

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i snooped absurd, adahn, aa, an, cpig, ccat and got positive result too

I have a town read on Adahn and Absurd for now. CPig is being strangely "helpful" compared to his usual shitposty self but I'm willing to file that as meta for now. ANarc has been making points I agree with, and I'm willing to wait on AA for more information.

Which leaves... CC.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Li Dawny posted:

That is actually a really good point that I didn't think of.
You said this 45 minutes ago.... so did it cause you to want to case or vote anyone??

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Ccat has lurked
Ccat has put forth minimal effort
Ccat has openly contradicted themselves

I think they are a good lynch candidate for the day.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

CC will be the lynch is we don't put any more effort into this. I guess I'm ok with that if everyone else is.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

VivaNova posted:

CC will be the lynch is we don't put any more effort into this. I guess I'm ok with that if everyone else is.

cc is a good vote

i tried running my crime computer on cc like I did AN and it gave me a printout of "lurker garbage"

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
You scumbos better start voting because we don't have a whole lot of time

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

oh well.

##vote curious cat

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Ccat has openly contradicted themselves
This didn't happen fwiw.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Truth Quark posted:

You scumbos better start voting because we don't have a whole lot of time

##vote curiouscat

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

psych.

VivaNova posted:

You said this 45 minutes ago.... so did it cause you to want to case or vote anyone??

##vote Li Dawny

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

VivaNova posted:

psych.

##vote Li Dawny

god you're dumb

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
psych we don't have the people online for a lynch at this point regardless

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

god you're dumb

Literally what I am saying to everyone not voting Anarc the scum.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
you don't have the votes(you don't have the votes)

you're gonna nolynch and let scum win cause you don't have the votes

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

i tried but no one listened

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I could pick any lurker and be alright with their lynch, because we'd be getting more from their lynches than we are getting from them at the moment.

Adahn seems scummy to me about 99% of the time because we have opposing styles, but he giving me the benefit of the doubt so I'll do the same for him.

KB is a split decision between my mind and my gut, gut says scum mind says no ones that dumb.

flerp is flerp, and I'm trying to respect his wishes as per his name even if it pisses me off to look at it, all dumb and lower case and poo poo.

AN is leaning town because of their effort, seems genuine to me.

Moat I'm unsure on, I haven't played much with them so I don't know how to read their actions.

And most everyone else is pretty town in my eyes.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Sorry. Consolation prize- You can be the decider between CC, AA + LD

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Insufferable lurker CuriousCat has been around and could contribute if they wanted to. They are likely the 3P boss anyways, so can't hurt to rid ourselves of them.

##vote CuriousCat

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Li Dawny posted:

I could pick any lurker and be alright with their lynch, because we'd be getting more from their lynches than we are getting from them at the moment.

Adahn seems scummy to me about 99% of the time because we have opposing styles, but he giving me the benefit of the doubt so I'll do the same for him.

KB is a split decision between my mind and my gut, gut says scum mind says no ones that dumb.

flerp is flerp, and I'm trying to respect his wishes as per his name even if it pisses me off to look at it, all dumb and lower case and poo poo.

AN is leaning town because of their effort, seems genuine to me.

Moat I'm unsure on, I haven't played much with them so I don't know how to read their actions.

And most everyone else is pretty town in my eyes.

-30 is not the time to make a post like this.

You said you thought I had a good point regarding dong's list. From this post, I see no evidence that you made any effort to actually use that info.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

VivaNova posted:

Sorry. Consolation prize- You can be the decider between CC, AA + LD

umm no?

This is a bad post, number one I don't want to vote AA and have said a bunch of times why.

I don't think Li dawny is scum and I'm not going to vote for someone I don't think is scum.

I'll vote cat to avoid a no lynch but I'd really rather vote anarc who I'm fairly drat certain is scum instead of some lurker question mark.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

umm no?

This is a bad post, number one I don't want to vote AA and have said a bunch of times why.

I don't think Li dawny is scum and I'm not going to vote for someone I don't think is scum.

I'll vote cat to avoid a no lynch but I'd really rather vote anarc who I'm fairly drat certain is scum instead of some lurker question mark.

extremely rapid concise Anarc case?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

VivaNova posted:

-30 is not the time to make a post like this.

You said you thought I had a good point regarding dong's list. From this post, I see no evidence that you made any effort to actually use that info.

JFC, does it matter what I chose to use in May cases and what I chose to apply another night's worth of information to? Let me play my way, you play your's. I will post what I have when I have it, and it's not up to you what I do/don't use at any particular time.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

umm no?

##vote curious cat it is then

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Adahn1986 posted:

extremely rapid concise Anarc case?

Can you really not be bothered to read back a few pages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, I guess let's lynch the lurker.

##vote CuriousCat

• Locked thread