Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Also, sorry KB, I guess I was wrong~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

Hey moat do you think I'm scum or are you waiting for other's validation of your post first?

A little validation is always nice but I am suspicious of you

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Nice noncommittal answer

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If rather not slapfight because it's lame but let's just leave it that I am gonna give you a once over. Like a kennel club dog show once over feel free to OMGUS though

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
The dismissal post, looking forward to your read.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Jesus you have five pages worth of posts ugh why did I say I would do this

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

Jesus you have five pages worth of posts ugh why did I say I would do this

At least you're not reading me. Most of TQ's are like one or two lines. I post like someone's paying me to do it.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adahn1986 posted:

At least you're not reading me. Most of TQ's are like one or two lines. I post like someone's paying me to do it.

Truly the Dickens of mafia adahn

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Quidnose posted:

I wish quid was here so we could ask him what he meant by this :(

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
He is probably referring to the giant case and slap fight they got in.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Truth Quark posted:

He is probably referring to the giant case and slap fight they got in.

Oh I misread those possts as discussion lol my bad. I thought he was inferring he killed him. Didn't quid say he had a vig or something?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
No he's a boss so he can submit a name to the merc

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

:zombie: It happens. Good luck town! :zombie:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

No he's a boss so he can submit a name to the merc

Oooh wow I gotta go back and re read for some reason I have all these weird perceptions of the game haha

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Oooh wow I gotta go back and re read for some reason I have all these weird perceptions of the game haha

But kashuno is still scum right?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Haha reading you're jimson you don't do that poo poo

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
thats like asking dongsbutt to read

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

thats like asking dongsbutt to read

I was gonna draw ur av in a very unflattering manner but uh...

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I was gonna draw ur av in a very unflattering manner but uh...

I really like that do mine next

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

I really like that do mine next

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

:vince:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

:golfclap:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
jimson turn your mirror upon yourself now

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I check this mafia game before dinner for this bullshit? Do better, thread.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
(a) On a phone for the night.
(b) do my avatar Jimson!
(c) the fact that there are "bosses" of a "gang" and a "family" makes me think two scum teams
(d) I still think AA is lying about his role but want to reread the game before I vote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

jimson turn your mirror upon yourself now

https://youtu.be/f3nMzxDfwzA

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

They call me a steal your girl across the street

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

They call me a steal your girl across the street

This poor man has inverted dick syndrome jimson I take back all the bad things I said about you

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

(a) On a phone for the night.
(b) do my avatar Jimson!
(c) the fact that there are "bosses" of a "gang" and a "family" makes me think two scum teams
(d) I still think AA is lying about his role but want to reread the game before I vote
A) sucks 2 suck

B) its supposed to be a sugar snap pea

C) meta reads suck

D) I don't feel that way because we had someone claim dubs prior and I don't wanna lose another potential cop.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Sorry quidad :(

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

You have a cute dog. I may have watched most your videos while visiting the baņo, also were you eating frozen totinos... wth.

Unrelated,

Going to do a full reread tonight(probably)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You have a cute dog. I may have watched most your videos while visiting the baņo, also were you eating frozen totinos... wth.

Unrelated,

Going to do a full reread tonight(probably)

Ask... poo poo I cant rmb who hosted the pizza roll game.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

I'm trying, Quid.

I went back and re-read people.

CPig pushed ANarc, but I think the case was fairly weak.
Li Dawny claimed 1-Shot USB, could be a fakeclaim but to prove it we have to flip her.
AA is still alive, but it could be that he'd be excellent for scum to keep around for LYLO. Other flips might give us an idea of his alignment as well.

I thought CCat might have been the leader of a second scum team, but if that's not the case then...

TQ and Infinitum's interactions D1 were a bit weird and nonsensical to me.
TQ pushed AA a LOT yesterday, before and after he claimed {Cop} (suspicious, though I know KB and ANarc did this as well).
Infinitum was obviously hoping to be considered as the town boss, and I think he threw TQ's name out D1 on the off chance that should TQ die, he could claim town cred.
I think it backfired when Infinitum died, and that's the clue that gives us TQ as scum.

I don't have a strong enough scum read on anyone else.

##vote TQ

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I'm starting to become convinced that I can't be a good mom and play this particular Mafia. Twice today I tried to catch up and see what was going on only to see triple digit post counts and decide I didn't have time for that chaos.

Now that little ones are in bed, it is a bit suspect that KB is dead and the known cop isn't. I will investigate AA's posts tonight and try and make a call at some point.

Otherwise, who are we looking at/what cases are we forming?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, I'm starting to become convinced that I can't be a good mom and play this particular Mafia. Twice today I tried to catch up and see what was going on only to see triple digit post counts and decide I didn't have time for that chaos.

Now that little ones are in bed, it is a bit suspect that KB is dead and the known cop isn't. I will investigate AA's posts tonight and try and make a call at some point.

Prove you have kids and youre not just buying time. I want pictures.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

Think of it this way.

AA was out of shine. He couldn't investigate anyone last night regardless of what happened, and a bunch of people said they'd try to get him lynched today if he didn't get NK'd.

He would be a horrible NK target for scum last night.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

...no.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

On second read...this joke was creepier than I thought

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

On second read...this joke was creepier than I thought

I laughed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Off of work in more drawings

• Locked thread