Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colourtrip

Hey guys uhh tane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Colourtrip posted:

Hey guys uhh tane

Colourtrip

I bought that ps3 for 25$ and it's kinda wonky but it works and I picked up demon souls and final fantasy x remastered

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**posts and runs**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

3D Megadoodoo

FluffieDuckie posted:

sticky slots

eww

Macnult

MRI is today. I'm nervous because they give you headphones to listen to music while in there and I still can't decide what I want to faintly hear while a machine is going *VRRVRRVRRVVRVRRVRRVRR*

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

MRI is today. I'm nervous because they give you headphones to listen to music while in there and I still can't decide what I want to faintly hear while a machine is going *VRRVRRVRRVVRVRRVRRVRR*

https://youtu.be/y1EwjYPvkSo

3D Megadoodoo

Macnult posted:

GBS-FM

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Macnult posted:

They are amazing these days, the MRIs, the only thing that worries me is that the magnetic field is so strong that it makes all hydrogen atoms in your body face one direction o.O

<3 <3 Vanisher

deep dish peat moss

MRIs are a really weird experience. When I had mine I kept having weird muscle twitches that corresponded with each scan they would do, each one made a different muscle in my torso/armpits twitch and it was usually muscles I didn't even know existed. They asked what music I wanted and I told them to just turn it on and set it to whatever so I got an Oldies station with a lot of commercials and Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolfe. I was super disoriented when I got out of the machine.

deep dish peat moss

It felt like I was in a cryo-stasis pod on an exploding spaceship with all the klaxxons and sirens going off all around my head

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Shakill OReal posted:

It felt like I was in a cryo-stasis pod on an exploding spaceship with all the klaxxons and sirens going off all around my head

Sounds healthy!
Had a few MRIs myself, and CT scans, gently caress CT Scans though - 10 years of background radiation in one go.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I only had an MRI on my wrist so I didn't have to go in the tube.

However, they stuck my hand in this giant hard foam block thingy to make sure it wouldn't move but that made it really uncomfortable otherwise it was a boring experience.

bean mom

ive had four mris this year alone, and another scheduled for next week

:smith:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bean mom

https://zippy.gfycat.com/ScholarlyFlusteredAmericanbittern.webm

----------------

Sininu

https://i.imgur.com/zAvCDUW.gifv

symbolic

Macnult posted:

cannibal corpse

in seriousness, though, i had an MRI after i totaled my car and it wasn't as bad. i just remember it being really cold in the room.

also while i was waiting in an adjacent room, some old woman next to me kept yelling out "oh god, oh please god, oh please!" for 30 minutes, which got really unsettling really fast.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

deep dish peat moss

Honestly mri is super painless and easy. At worst it can be described as "slightly uncomfortable", the worst part was having to get a butterfly needle dye injection which was nothing. Other than that you just gotta lie still for like 30 minutes. It was a fun experience just to to through it and see what it was all about and then you can see what your brain looks like too.

I sat in the waiting room for an hour and a half though even though I was on time for my appointment so bring a book or something

deep dish peat moss

I moved out of downtown phoenix today and I'm temporarily back in the suburbs... they are so boring! But in a few more weeks I will be riding the rails around the US like a vagrant and couch surfing and writing a book about it so I'm excited as heck.

Piso Mojado

Shakill OReal posted:

I moved out of downtown phoenix today and I'm temporarily back in the suburbs... they are so boring! But in a few more weeks I will be riding the rails around the US like a vagrant and couch surfing and writing a book about it so I'm excited as heck.

hey! If you're in San Diego, hit me up.

deep dish peat moss

San Diego is probably going to be my first stop, unless I'm misunderstanding the routes I'm going to go from Flagstaff to San Diego, stay there for a day or two then go on to Seattle before heading east.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i'm getting headshots done so i can look like a real professional author type. :swoon:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

FluffieDuckie

RedTonic posted:

i'm getting headshots done so i can look like a real professional author type. :swoon:

ooh fancy

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

gotta feel pretty to make money, right?

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

ArbitraryTA

Shakill OReal posted:

Just checking, have you done anything like this or been homeless before?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Someone give me a hug, my 900$ nVidia GTX 1080 graphics card just blew up. Yeah blew up. Warrenty obviously, still sucks to wait for new one.

On another note:
If I win the lottery I will build a real life BYOB mansion!

<3 <3 Vanisher

deep dish peat moss

ArbitraryTA posted:

Just checking, have you done anything like this or been homeless before?

No but I'm doing it all legitimate-like with an Amtrak pass and like $30 a night airBnB budget for the nights I'm not sleeping on the train and can't find a place

deep dish peat moss

Mostly I'm just going to hit on girls in bars until one of them invites me home

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Uxzuigal posted:

Someone give me a hug, my 900$ nVidia GTX 1080 graphics card just blew up. Yeah blew up. Warrenty obviously, still sucks to wait for new one.

On another note:
If I win the lottery I will build a real life BYOB mansion!

drat man. mind posting a pic? that's crazy.

ArbitraryTA

Shakill OReal posted:

Mostly I'm just going to hit on girls in bars until one of them invites me home

This is not a bad plan. Just have amazing stories to tell and be good at telling them and that'll get you quite far.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
I like having fun online!

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

DraconicImpulse posted:

drat man. mind posting a pic? that's crazy.

It's really armored so you cannot really see it, just heard it and smelt it.. smells like someone fried an entire fusebox. But 45 open buy/ Warrenty. Means I get a new GPU with aftermarket cooling instead.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
hey everyone a random person at the gym asked me how much weight I lost because he said he could tell

feeling real good

but also a little creeped out because I didn't recognize him

3D Megadoodoo

Renegret posted:

hey everyone a random person at the gym asked me how much weight I lost because he said he could tell

feeling real good

but also a little creeped out because I didn't recognize him

It was probably just Arnie

FluffieDuckie

Hey renegret that's really exciting! And yeah a little weird. But mostly exciting

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

3D Megadoodoo

PRO TIP: When watching comedies on Youtube to cheer yourself up, be careful not to pick the final episode to Blackadder's fourth season.

tao of lmao

Pedantra posted:

I like having fun online!

oh yeah? well i'm gonna ruin your fun by telling you your fun SUCKS and is WRONG and how you're STUPID for having it. My friends and I are the only ones who know how to have fun and everyone else is a STUPID IDIOT.

tao of lmao

tao of lmao posted:

oh yeah? well i'm gonna ruin your fun by telling you your fun SUCKS and is WRONG and how you're STUPID for having it. My friends and I are the only ones who know how to have fun and everyone else is a STUPID IDIOT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

https://www.facebook.com/252362008184703/videos/1008879519199611/

This is fantastic.