Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
nevermind, im the visible mouse icon right in the middle of the screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ol yeller posted:

im the lone black guy sitting on a folding chair in front of the empty couch

that's my friend the patient black gamer who sat in the background of all of agdq 2013 without ever leaving his seat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

nevermind, im the visible mouse icon right in the middle of the screen

its cool he memorized exactly where he next needs to click on the level select and pre-positions the mouse

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

that's my friend the patient black gamer who sat in the background of all of agdq 2013 without ever leaving his seat

Iceplug FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I forgot which GDQ it was but during a Banjo Tooie run one of the couch guys was talking about the different colored Jinjos you had to collect for 100% and when he mentioned "and don't forget the black Jinjos" or something like that, Patient Black Gamer in the middle of the audience did a tiny fist pump and nod.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Wormskull posted:

I forgot which GDQ it was but during a Banjo Tooie run one of the couch guys was talking about the different colored Jinjos you had to collect for 100% and when he mentioned "and don't forget the black Jinjos" or something like that, Patient Black Gamer in the middle of the audience did a tiny fist pump and nod.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this run is cool

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Will I like harmony of despair if I liked sotn

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Benny D posted:

it's crap

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

failing a long final stage 10 times in a row and then the stream dies lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that game was purestrain unfiltered aids what were they thinking

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

No

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Both of the castlevania games with harmony in the name are the worst ones.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

prompt was the most miserable looking game i've ever seen and i'm 100% sure no one but the person who ran it has ever played it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

prompt was the most miserable looking game i've ever seen and i'm 100% sure no one but the person who ran it has ever played it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Both of the castlevania games with harmony in the name are the worst ones.

Dissonance is is actually good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

escape goat is cool

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol that other runs were rejected so we could see this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx posted:

Dissonance is is actually good

strongly disagree, especially when the same platform offers arguably the best castlevania

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

lol that other runs were rejected so we could see this

the game before that was run by sexrex, which made me happy, because it reminded me hes not posting in this thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

the game before that was run by sexrex, which made me happy, because it reminded me hes not posting in this thread

after 100 probations he figured out no one likes him here

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

escape goat is cool

I kinda wanted to see a 100% run since the game has all sorts of weird secrets but I'm also getting really tired of the indie platformer block.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

strongly disagree, especially when the same platform offers arguably the best castlevania

the best castlevania is castlemania 3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is there a speedrun of hyperlight drifter? that game loving rules

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

is there a speedrun of hyperlight drifter? that game loving rules

idk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like momodora 4 but i won't watch it becuse i hath not beaten it yet

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

I hate him

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

the best castlevania is castlemania 3

Thee Oh Sees best album as well

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

holy poo poo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread