Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
He tried to claim it wasn't sexual like it was more of an S.L.A. thing, but we all know what happened in that shuttlebay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Reminder the next page is the party page

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

The parties in the 24th century suck.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Baronjutter posted:

Is Enterprise worth checking out if you really really like Jeffy Combs?

Absolutely, yes. Shran is his best Trek role, and that's saying something.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The best part of Enterprise was the Andorian/Human/Vulcan tsundere love triangle.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

dominion phasers or disruptors or whatever arbirtrary weapon name they called them deliver anti-coagulants so if the shot doesn't kill you you bleed out

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Absolutely, yes. Shran is his best Trek role, and that's saying something.

One of the best parts of the show.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Milky Moor posted:

if you don't like space captain tron then you can get the gently caress out

Also I enjoy the G'Kar and Londo, plus anything with Bester. Alsowho cant enjoy a little bit of Mr. Morden?

I was wondering but how lovely is the Prometheus episode I have never seen it. (In fact I am pretty sure its one of the few episodes of Voyager I never saw).

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jul 8, 2016

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Automatic Slim posted:

The Federation is an enlightened civilization. We've moved past such primitive concerns such as getting turnt or feeling krunk.

COMPUTER, load party program Ryker Omega PantyDropper

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

FilthyImp posted:

The Federation is an enlightened civilization. We've moved past such primitive concerns such as getting turnt or feeling krunk.

:confused:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Voyager's "Before and After" timeline is the best timeline. Kes marries Tom, Tom and Kes have a daughter, she's half Ocampan so she's a hot piece of rear end at two years old and then Harry Kim fucks her and makes a grandson for Tom.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Harry Kim loves babypussy cause he is one

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Did they ever give any kind of explanation as to how Ocampans grew and aged? If you assume that someone's going to have be mentally and physically equivalent to an 18 year-old human for it to be ok for Harry Kim to gently caress them, Ocampans must grow at an alarming rate. That's growing at a rate of about one year every five or six weeks. Surely they'd need to consume incredible quantities of food to support that sort of growth? And how do they learn so quickly that they're adult at two years? I've got a three year-old niece, and she's fairly clever for her age, but she's not ready to train as a nurse quite yet.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Sunswipe posted:

Surely they'd need to consume incredible quantities of food to support that sort of growth?
Ocampans probably don't poo. Think about it.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They did explain that Ocampans have very advanced brains (Which is why Kes went all Jean Grey later) which could account for their emotional age. That innate intelligence also explains why, when she started the airponics bay to grow food for the ship, Kes decided to focus of growing flowers and ferns.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Oh, that's just Galardian Climbing Carrot And H'juuli Summersprigs. They make a mean, and nutritious, side dish when cooked with grains!

:neelix:

I wonder if the Aeroponics set became the Astrometrics lab or 7's alcove.

"Get rid of all this hippie plant poo poo. Kes is gone motherfuckers"

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

FrensaGeran posted:

Voyager's "Before and After" timeline is the best timeline. Kes marries Tom, Tom and Kes have a daughter, she's half Ocampan so she's a hot piece of rear end at two years old and then Harry Kim fucks her and makes a grandson for Tom.

Voyager was really speaking to it's fanbase with that one.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

This fine thread needs to bring :neelix: into the world as its lasting legacy.

It might look something like :darksouls: but instead the world "leola root" appears. Or '3 year olds". Or "Mr. Vulcan"

Background should be generic starship corridor grey rather than black.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It was mostly Talaxian yohimbe anyway. Neelix need some dong hardening catalyst.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Trast posted:

Voyager was really speaking to it's fanbase with that one.

Spec script by some guy named aatrek

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

FilthyImp posted:

Oh, that's just Galardian Climbing Carrot And H'juuli Summersprigs. They make a mean, and nutritious, side dish when cooked with grains!

:neelix:

I wonder if the Aeroponics set became the Astrometrics lab or 7's alcove.

"Get rid of all this hippie plant poo poo. Kes is gone motherfuckers"

That's the secret of why Neelix's food was terrible, he was just feeding everyone his 3 year old girlfriend's inedible decorative plants because he lied about them being food

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

This fine thread needs to bring :neelix: into the world as its lasting legacy.

It might look something like :darksouls: but instead the world "leola root" appears. Or '3 year olds". Or "Mr. Vulcan"

Background should be generic starship corridor grey rather than black.

It would certainly help morale around here!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
*changing diaper*

"Just think Harry, in 6 months you'll be loving this baby!"

*high fives Harry*

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 8, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
"If she's anything like her mom, that tang don't age as fast as the rest of her, if you know what I mean"

*high fives Harry again*

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mondian posted:

It would certainly help morale around here!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Keep up this level of writing and one of the larger fan-production companies is going to start recruiting you.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

They did explain that Ocampans have very advanced brains (Which is why Kes went all Jean Grey later) which could account for their emotional age. That innate intelligence also explains why, when she started the airponics bay to grow food for the ship, Kes decided to focus of growing flowers and ferns.
Figured it would be something like that. Did they ever explain why her genius mind needed soil samples for the hydroponics (wiki: "Hydroponics is a subset of hydroculture and is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil") bay?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Automatic Slim posted:

Didn't Young Q throw a dope rave in the engine room on Voyager?

edit:

Tears In A Vial fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 8, 2016

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Sunswipe posted:

Figured it would be something like that. Did they ever explain why her genius mind needed soil samples for the hydroponics (wiki: "Hydroponics is a subset of hydroculture and is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil") bay?
She wanted to replicate the minerals needed by them plants, and didn't want to do it the Soylent "Hmm so I guess 300 Mg of Cadmium is Really Bad for a living creature! Noted!" route.

Btw Ocampans don't have vaginas or penises and that Back bubble is only good for baby birthing not intercourse.

Neelix just really liked them smooth.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tears In A Vial posted:

edit:

Save it for party page 100 bub

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Could you motherfuckers stop talking about alien pussy?

Do you think Cardassian dongers have ridges like their faces do?

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

oldpainless posted:

alien pussy and dongers

the only thing that matters to trek fans

I'm sure seven had a borgina

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Unwatchable garbage full of Seth Mcfarlane self-inserts?

Yeah, but the Quagmire is spot-on.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Realtalk: why is the theme song so bad in Quantum Leap season 5? It's like they took the original and ran it through a 90's-ify machine

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Rewatching Year of Hell and I forgot Janeway had that kicky lil haircut for a bit

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Centripetal Horse posted:

Yeah, but the Quagmire is spot-on.

James Deen is legit

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

vyst posted:

James Deen is legit

A legit rapist, so yeah, I'd say Quagmire is the perfect character for him to play

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tears In A Vial posted:

edit:

Seems like it would be pretty trivial for a replicator to whip up a gram of molly

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Tricky D posted:

Seems like it would be pretty trivial for a replicator to whip up a gram of molly
Computer, create a foe clever enough to get Data high as gently caress.
:cheers::awesomelon::2bong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

FilthyImp posted:

Computer, create a foe clever enough to get Data high as gently caress.
:cheers::awesomelon::2bong: