Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Moatillata posted:

Yeah.. he clearly won the dance off

You don't think assassins can breakdance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I never beat assassin's creed :(

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i am the assassin in an alternative timeline where my pm didn't say I was king

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

i am the assassin in an alternative timeline where my pm didn't say I was king

lynch this fool. trust me.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
this is a minigame why are you fucks waiting? move it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
stop saying ur king when im king u dumb jerks

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i hate this loving kingdom im selling it to other lords now

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lovely kingdom with stupid rear end guards for like ten bucks who wants?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

i hate this loving kingdom im selling it to other lords now

##vote flerp

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

this is a minigame why are you fucks waiting? move it

Yeah, this.

Podima posted:

lynch this fool. trust me.

Okay, fine.

##unvote

##vote AR

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
dongsbot please add vf to op

the rest of you: vote ar, then vote moat d2

Votecount for Day 1

Moatillata (1): Quidnose
Quidnose (1): IllegallySober
Absurd Revolver (1): Podima

Not Voting (3): Absurd Revolver, flerp, Moatillata

With 6 dumbasses remaining, it's only 4 votes to brutally and probably unjustly murder one of your fellow peers. There is currently no deadline set.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i don't give a gently caress that it's advocating a chain lynch, one of those two is il assassino

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

dongsbot please add vf to op

the rest of you: vote ar, then vote moat d2

Votecount for Day 1

Moatillata (1): Quidnose
Quidnose (1): IllegallySober
Absurd Revolver (1): Podima

Not Voting (3): Absurd Revolver, flerp, Moatillata

With 6 dumbasses remaining, it's only 4 votes to brutally and probably unjustly murder one of your fellow peers. There is currently no deadline set.

He said from the shadows whilst sharpening his knives and applying poisons to his blades

##unvote

##vote podima

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Yeah I'm gonna actually vote you now Podima, you're acting like Inf all of a sudden.

##vote podima

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I don't give a gently caress who it is, sure, let's get the game moving.

##unvote

##vote Podima

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i do not give a gently caress but i'm a guard. killing me is not a move towards town victory. if you flip me remember who pushed for my lynch (it was the two people i called an assassin and someone me-tooing) and kill them next. thanks and god bless

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
actually this is a terrible push for playing the game so i'm going to unlock my eighth chakra here, hold on a second

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Podima posted:

i do not give a gently caress but i'm a guard. killing me is not a move towards town victory. if you flip me remember who pushed for my lynch (it was the two people i called an assassin and someone me-tooing) and kill them next. thanks and god bless

i was literally going to post something along these lines(including something about killing me if you don't flip assassin) but then i thought it sounded too scummy

so you only made my resolve stronger

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

i hate assassins

Absurd Revolver posted:

tell us how to play the mafias podima

Absurd Revolver posted:

trap sprung assassin has been found

#vote podima

LAMIST opening post. instant buddying up instead of playing the game themselves. omgus noted. 6.5/10 assassin.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Kingfirming

Moatillata posted:

Protect me you fools

Moatillata posted:

I still would like to know how to play mafia tia pod

:siren: fake king confirming to draw a counterclaim :siren:

also buddied up to me as the top tier mafia player

also they are posting a drat lot more in this game than anyone else besides me and that's a clear sign they rolled scum. gotcha, sucka.

##vote moat assassin found

if you must flip me go ahead but moat is the d2 lynch unquestionably, they are il assassino. thanks and god bless.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
after that i don't loving know because it would be a lurker and i loving hate lurkers so :shrug:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Flip a coin, lynch Podima one day, AR the next, go from there.

That's about the best plan I've got at the moment but considering there's only four of us really checking in here it doesn't matter what we want to do unless someone feels like voting for themselves.

I thought this was going to be a quick game.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Moatillata posted:

##vote flerp

dont vote for your king you idiot

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress just kill me now assassin even if we win ill be surrounded by more morons so really death is the only true escape from this hell

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IllegallySober posted:

Flip a coin, lynch Podima one day, AR the next, go from there.

That's about the best plan I've got at the moment but considering there's only four of us really checking in here it doesn't matter what we want to do unless someone feels like voting for themselves.

I thought this was going to be a quick game.

Are you reading my posts? Moat is the correct lynch. I'm confident.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

:siren: fake king confirming to draw a counterclaim :siren:

also buddied up to me as the top tier mafia player

also they are posting a drat lot more in this game than anyone else besides me and that's a clear sign they rolled scum. gotcha, sucka.

##vote moat assassin found

if you must flip me go ahead but moat is the d2 lynch unquestionably, they are il assassino. thanks and god bless.

OK real quick

-p sure everyone claimed king so...?

-im a friendly guy.. why you gotta hate pod?

-my only other game was boring Corey and now I am dead in that :( leaving this as the sole object of my attention for better or worse.

Also this:

Podima posted:

Absurd Revolver posted:

i was literally going to post something along these lines(including something about killing me if you don't flip assassin) but then i thought it sounded too scummy

so you only made my resolve stronger

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

Are you reading my posts? Moat is the correct lynch. I'm confident.

I'm reading your posts just fine.

AR, what do you think? If you want to switch over to Moat I'll join you and that will get this moving.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

OK real quick

-p sure everyone claimed king so...?

-im a friendly guy.. why you gotta hate pod?

-my only other game was boring Corey and now I am dead in that :( leaving this as the sole object of my attention for better or worse.

Also this:

no not everyone claimed king

you may as well get your daykill out of the way and get this show on the road because you are owned, my friend

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

##unvote

##vote Moatillata

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote moat

my gambit has failed

podima you're just playing weird because this is a mini

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
You guys suck I just wanna mafia it up and this is the last game I'm in. Now I will have to pay attention to my wife and kids

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Moatillata posted:

You guys suck I just wanna mafia it up and this is the last game I'm in. Now I will have to pay attention to my wife and kids

:( :redhammer:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thats hosed up

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Gimme a minute

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
with moatillata's dying breath, he....