Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kash should lie detect my statement about being town and liking olives.

Little Mac would have to PM me to see if I liked olives or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Keane do you like olives?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

Poor Adahn, not reading the thread and that Kashuno has already outed himself as 3p because you were crafting this post.

##vote Adahn

You're not reading Quid. Kash says that if he gets his 3 kills in it will be a huge boon for town.

Quidnose posted:

Dongs says he has a scum result on Adahn, no reason not to believe that. I think he's on the up and up.

Kashuno: are you allowed to tell us who is up for the test today besides dongs?

Dongs said nothing of the sort. He made the same assertion he makes in every single game, that he hates me and that I am scum, then he voted me.

Catching Quid in a lie, though, that makes you worth a re-read.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

Keane do you like olives?

That's for Kash to figure out.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

Dongs says he has a scum result on Adahn, no reason not to believe that. I think he's on the up and up.

Kashuno: are you allowed to tell us who is up for the test today besides dongs?

Yeah, still waiting for an answer on this.

Also, is the boon for town really better then 3 living townies?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote Tobbs Gnawed

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm thinking Kash is bullshitting.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

I'm thinking Kash is bullshitting.

:agreed:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to shoot from the hip.
##vote Illegally Sober

This works for me!!!!

##vote Illegally Sober oorah

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, still waiting for an answer on this.

Also, is the boon for town really better then 3 living townies?

Sorry I was making tacos!

Only Dongs is on the chop today. The boon is very much worth 3 dead town.

Also for those still worried, consider this: I actively played against my wincon yesterday. I made it clear that I could kill TMM day 2, but tried to push him for information and he responded so poorly it seemed obvious he was scum. I could've ignored TMM entirely and just waited for d2 because he would've without a doubt failed the test I placed for him. I may not have a town wincon, but I am town aligned.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
PS Everyone else passed the test yesterday because only inf could fail

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

Sorry I was making tacos!

Only Dongs is on the chop today. The boon is very much worth 3 dead town.

Also for those still worried, consider this: I actively played against my wincon yesterday. I made it clear that I could kill TMM day 2, but tried to push him for information and he responded so poorly it seemed obvious he was scum. I could've ignored TMM entirely and just waited for d2 because he would've without a doubt failed the test I placed for him. I may not have a town wincon, but I am town aligned.

Ok, so it really is only one per day then.

Who do you have left to pick from for tomorrow? Is it just Jimson? Or are there others?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you think I'm bullshitting tell me what happened to inf end of d1?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Reading Quid, he comes across as overtly cocky. He comments on many posts but the vast majority of them are devoid of anything other than empty opinions.

In essence, his personality is completely off this game. There's not even a hint at the in-depth reads we usually get, regardless of whether or not they are accurate.

This is confident loner Quidnose. 3P killing.

So did you roll Mass Murderer or Arsonist? I feel like you'd put in more effort if you were part of a scum team. If we believe imgay and there are 4 scum in a 26 player game, there are likely some loners out there, and you rolled one of them.

##vote Quidnose

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Ok, so it really is only one per day then.

Who do you have left to pick from for tomorrow? Is it just Jimson? Or are there others?

There are others

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Although if you want to reveal I will not; I am already down a possible target in TMM and I won't give away other targets so that scum can kill them before I do

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Reading Quid, he comes across as overtly cocky. He comments on many posts but the vast majority of them are devoid of anything other than empty opinions.

In essence, his personality is completely off this game. There's not even a hint at the in-depth reads we usually get, regardless of whether or not they are accurate.

So did you roll Mass Murderer or Arsonist? I feel like you'd put in more effort if you were part of a scum team. If we believe imgay and there are 4 scum in a 26 player game, there are likely some loners out there, and you rolled one of them.

##vote Quidnose

Okay I still want to kill taste but this dude is def a scum

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

If you think I'm bullshitting tell me what happened to inf end of d1?

I personally think it is the boon for town you are bullshitting about, not your abilities.

Kashuno posted:

There are others

Can you share their names?

Will you?

I guess I'm willing to be swayed if the people you have left to target are people I think are possible scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

Although if you want to reveal I will not; I am already down a possible target in TMM and I won't give away other targets so that scum can kill them before I do

Why would they kill your targets? That is free kills they don't need to worry about.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

They didn't kill Jimson.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

King Burgundy posted:

I personally think it is the boon for town you are bullshitting about, not your abilities.

Will you?

I guess I'm willing to be swayed if the people you have left to target are people I think are possible scum.

Bingo.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

Will you?

He definitely CAN share them because he mentioned certain people dying or not dying helping or not helping his wincon.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

##vote Quidnose

lol what even is this

Immediate turn around OMGUS on an easy target. Good job, Adahn :yeah:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also to call my play yesterday "low effort" is the biggest misconstruction of reality I have seen in a while.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

CCKeane posted:

I'd guess Illegally Sober? He was the worst last day w/r/t Asiina.

Still catching up but- I was the worst in regards to Asiina because...I said I believed she was town and that's exactly what she was?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kash I have a lie detector it is called my mind.

Kash my mind says you are a liar.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Why would they kill your targets? That is free kills they don't need to worry about.

Hm. I guess I didn't think about it that way. Fair enough. The list includes PBS, Jimson, dongs, cpig

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

CCKeane posted:

Kash I have a lie detector it is called my mind.

Kash my mind says you are a liar.

I don't think Kashuno is scum I think he is a 3p hider.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

##vote Jimson

Quidnose posted:

i believe in the pig
##vote AR

Quidnose posted:

TMM is town.

Quidnose posted:

This is a bad vote.

Quidnose posted:

These are good reads.

Quidnose posted:

Whole lot of people suddenly jumping on TMM right when I am discussing how scummy he is :tinfoil:

Quidnose posted:

This is an odd IS namedrop.

Quidnose posted:

Bad vote.

Quidnose posted:

This is a good post. Kash for town.

Quidnose posted:

More scumposting from Adahn.

Quidnose posted:

##vote TMM

You're all over the place, quite literally. I'm scum because I think about how I'm voting and why. I'm also scum for changing my opinions?

Sorry that you're not confirmed town this game, Quid, but if you don't want to get called out on having zero convictions and playing a very low effort game for Quidnose, don't do it.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm down with ##vote IS. Rereading I think I was wrong yesterday

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You're all over the place, quite literally. I'm scum because I think about how I'm voting and why. I'm also scum for changing my opinions?

Sorry that you're not confirmed town this game, Quid, but if you don't want to get called out on having zero convictions and playing a very low effort game for Quidnose, don't do it.

I was literally doing a first read, dude. Of course I had fluid convictions at that point.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Edit: Wrong thread, but it does.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

I was literally doing a first read, dude. Of course I had fluid convictions at that point.

Yeah, but you're so disengaged with the game that you read me trying to determine whether Kashuno is being helpful to town or not and immediately vote me because you think I'm not aware he's 3P.

You clearly don't care what's happening with this game, Quid. If you read Kashuno carefully it is clear that many of his actions and most of his gameplay has been very pro-town.

But you're not reading carefully, you're reading and playing extremely carelessly, and it shows. If you're actually town, then you should focus, but if not, you should know that your role is showing in your personality, and it's quite different from what most of us who have played with you before are used to seeing.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Kashuno posted:

From my perspective, I think the risk of possibly losing a townie to confirm my role is not worth it to town, especially since I am more than likely leaving the game after d3. Taste doesn't get the list of players involved, what tests have or haven't been used, or much useful information other than possible boons. It is not worth risking him for. I'd rather you guys lynch me than waste Taste's ability on me, because town would benefit more from taste using it on someone who hasn't come clean

I don't believe for a second that you'd rather be lynched than being investigated. You can't win if you're lynched, why would you just let that happen?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You clearly don't care what's happening with this game, Quid. If you read Kashuno carefully it is clear that many of his actions and most of his gameplay has been very pro-town.

Someone here is acting
##vote Tobbs Gnawed

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

I don't believe for a second that you'd rather be lynched than being investigated. You can't win if you're lynched, why would you just let that happen?

Because I'm a pro town 3P?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

Who u think is town?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Who u think is town?

Dongs, taste, KB,Keane,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Naw.

You're playing against your win con, then. Bad Kash, Bad.

• Locked thread