Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Because I'm a pro town 3P?

If you achieve your win condition, do you make it impossible for scum to get their boon from hiding in the zones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Naw.

You're playing against your win con, then. Bad Kash, Bad.

My wincon is to kill 3 via the tests. I've made that clear

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

If you achieve your win condition, do you make it impossible for scum to get their boon from hiding in the zones?

THis is strangely specific of you to ask

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
how do the tests work i havent been paying attention

also seriously tobbs is evil look at that bit i quoted

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

Dongs, taste, KB,Keane,

##vote Tobbs

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kashuno posted:

My wincon is to kill 3 via the tests. I've made that clear

And if you're okay with getting voted off, you're throwing the game.

SOMETHING'S UP, SON.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
there was that post i commented on day one that had some serious tonal whiplash and the voice was all over the place but i thought that could have been tobbs was just a bad writer or something but when looking at that post, with this post, seems more like he is bad actor

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

PBS Newshour posted:

how do the tests work i havent been paying attention

also seriously tobbs is evil look at that bit i quoted

U r still a scummble but this is obvs u trying to sell your scumby up the river

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

THis is strangely specific of you to ask

You can't answer it, can you?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i've been in a nyquil/flu induced haze all day, someone summarize the adahn case so I can go to sleep

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You can't answer it, can you?

It is not that

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

U r still a scummble but this is obvs u trying to sell your scumby up the river

i could be wrong here but i dont remember you ever calling me scum before so a little weird to say still here and also stupid for you to scummble because its a stupid word what the gently caress scummble

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashunk like a slot machine.

Why werent I able to take my shot at you that night? My pm didn't give any special riders other than that I couldn't do it until I had 3 votes on me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

i could be wrong here but i dont remember you ever calling me scum before so a little weird to say still here and also stupid for you to scummble because its a stupid word what the gently caress scummble

Why u call him evil instead of pokkies friend scumby

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

It is not that

If you achieve your win condition will LM send you a popsicle in the mail?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Why werent I able to take my shot at you that night? My pm didn't give any special riders other than that I couldn't do it until I had 3 votes on me.

Ignore night. Replace with day for my day big

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Absurd Revolver posted:

i've been in a nyquil/flu induced haze all day, someone summarize the adahn case so I can go to sleep

Tone is basically pure acting.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You clearly don't care what's happening with this game, Quid. If you read Kashuno carefully it is clear that many of his actions and most of his gameplay has been very pro-town.

writes his posts like he is actingl ike he is accusing someone, hence reusing names all the time, italitics, and the overdramatics, as oppose to just u know accusing someone

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Why u call him evil instead of pokkies friend scumby

wofly wolfy wolfy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PBS Newshour posted:

Tone is basically pure acting.

writes his posts like he is actingl ike he is accusing someone, hence reusing names all the time, italitics, and the overdramatics, as oppose to just u know accusing someone

Yeah, well, if Quid flips just remember that I outright called him 3P killing.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno pls respond

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i need an opinion that is not from cappz

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Same reason inf didn't kill me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
tone is very imporant in mafia for example from tone you can discover tobbs is acting and that jimson is a digusting monster who would dare use the word "scummble"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PBS Newshour posted:

wofly wolfy wolfy

I should've had you killed d1

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno pls respond

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Absurd Revolver posted:

i need an opinion that is not from cappz

well gently caress you then

Kashuno posted:

you love me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Lol scumslip

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I did idiot

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

????? I got inf killed d1 you dumbo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Same reason inf didn't kill me

Which is what.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
jimson please apologize for saying scumbble it was very triggering

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

So, the question is whether or not Asiina is the Terminator (Bulletproof Ninja).

If I'm practicing cognitive empathy, I put myself in Asiina's shoes.

Ok, I'm Asiina. I am a badass BP Ninja, either 3P or part of the scum team, what to do what to do...

Let's...make up an N0 cop claim and draw a bunch of attention to ourselves D1. Get a little mislynch rolling along, mix things up a bit.

How long could she possibly last?

The issue I'm dealing with is that her play fits the Tactician role much better than it fits the Terminator role.

Her play is scummy, sure, but it's also incredibly baffling if she has the powers that Taste revealed.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm sorry, I'm telling you guys that if you read TMM he's playing a Jester or lynchbomb game. I apologize for the last quote being messed up, as I quoted TMM's own messed up quote.

Oh look, I'm one of the few people who came around to believing Asiina by analyzing her play in my 'fake acting' way.

What's Carrie? She's essentially a LYNCHBOMB that picks her target.

You can dislike the way that I post, and you can lynch me for it, but I stand by my reads regardless.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

????? I got inf killed d1 you dumbo

Stop being a scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

jimson please apologize for saying scumbble it was very triggering

I am sorry u r a scummble

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am sorry u r a scummble

And a toilet person.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Oh look, I'm one of the few people who came around to believing Asiina by analyzing her play in my 'fake acting' way.

What's Carrie? She's essentially a LYNCHBOMB that picks her target.

You can dislike the way that I post, and you can lynch me for it, but I stand by my reads regardless.

asiina was obivously actually dracula, anyone who didn't believe that was an idiot, the question was whether she was town and all becausey ou believed so and turn out to be right doesnt mean anything you doofus

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Agree Tobbs is acting ##vote Tobbs

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

How are we not murdering Kash?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CCKeane posted:

How are we not murdering Kash?

you are mistaking his misanthropic malice for scum malice don't worry keane its completely natural that man is a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Your Personal Muse posted:

Agree Tobbs is acting ##vote Tobbs

The funny thing about all this is that I cannot, for the life of me, act.

• Locked thread