Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

How are we not murdering Kash?

PBS Newshour posted:

you are mistaking his misanthropic malice for scum malice don't worry keane its completely natural that man is a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The funny thing about all this is that I cannot, for the life of me, act.

yeah, that is why we are voting you, because you are bad at it LMAO

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

How are we not murdering Kash?

Because he's basically a vig that leaves.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

And a toilet person.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The funny thing about all this is that I cannot, for the life of me, act.

Proper Mafia term is manufacturing content but I liked acting better it made me giggle

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

PBS Newshour posted:

you are mistaking his misanthropic malice for scum malice don't worry keane its completely natural that man is a monster

His story is nonsensical.

He is claiming being 3p and also that he is working against his win condition for the good of the town. This is shenanigans.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Your Personal Muse posted:

Because he's basically a vig that leaves.

Oh, well I'm superman in that I'm a deathproof mod confirmed vig who can also cancel a lynch and it turns out anybody can say anything.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Proper Mafia term is manufacturing content but I liked acting better it made me giggle

Eh, with Dongs pretending he copped me I'm an easy dunk today, but anybody who bothers to re-read Quid will probably see that he's acting funny.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

Oh, well I'm superman in that I'm a deathproof mod confirmed vig who can also cancel a lynch and it turns out anybody can say anything.

Cool

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

YPM I am a Nigerian Prince and if you give me 1000 dollars I can escape my country and in exchange I will give you 1.2 million dollars.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

having played resistance with theater kids and MMM over skype, i call it bad acting because whenever those guys are scum it has te exact same tone of these type of posts

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

CCKeane posted:

His story is nonsensical.

He is claiming being 3p and also that he is working against his win condition for the good of the town. This is shenanigans.

Funny how kashuno. A known fucker. Will continue to be a fucker. Yet we all agree that him being a fucker means he's town alligned. When he is also a fucker when scum.

a scum fucker if you will

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Excuse me scum if you come forward I can make you town aligned and then you'd win with the town when you outed your scum buddies.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also somebody laugh at this please.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Funny how kashuno. A known fucker. Will continue to be a fucker. Yet we all agree that him being a fucker means he's town alligned. When he is also a fucker when scum.

a scum fucker if you will

I thought he claimed self-aligned 3P with a boon that will help town if he achieves his win condition.

Where's Taste???

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
should have just photoshop it, would probably have been funnier

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

YPM I am a Nigerian Prince and if you give me 1000 dollars I can escape my country and in exchange I will give you 1.2 million dollars.

1000 seems low are you sure???

This lynch is easy for scum to hide behind

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PBS Newshour posted:

having played resistance with theater kids and MMM over skype, i call it bad acting because whenever those guys are scum it has te exact same tone of these type of posts

You may as well accuse me of vivisecting ponies in my backyard for all I can do to defend against it. I'm playing genuinely :shrug:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

should have just photoshop it, would probably have been funnier

I don't photoshop my art is not as plebian as that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I thought he claimed self-aligned 3P with a boon that will help town if he achieves his win condition.

Where's Taste???

A taste of scum cum?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

PBS Newshour posted:

I got what you are putting down. Right now is usually be trying to find words to exactly pinpoint what is wrong with Tobbs but it's your case so you get to do the work

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote kash

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Kashuno now we're talking.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You may as well accuse me of vivisecting ponies in my backyard for all I can do to defend against it. I'm playing genuinely :shrug:

if you are telling me you can't defend yourself against accusations that you are vivisecting ponies in your backyard i think that is definitely more of a problem with you than me

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah why aren't we killing the guy who's killing us

##vote kashuno

i'm going to pass out now

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Some tests are like this; you start living and if you fail the test you die. Others are like this; you start dead and if you pass the test you live. This is the former

Before you turbo me, this is an important thing for Dongsbot to read.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

1000 seems low are you sure???

This lynch is easy for scum to hide behind

You're right.

That also doesn't mean it is the wrong move.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
This vote is so easy for scum to pretend they're actually playing the game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is the first time in the history of mafia where a scum player admitted to vivisecting ponies to somehow make a point

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

You're right.

That also doesn't mean it is the wrong move.

If it were scum we were voting yeah.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Sure.

It also is the right move for today.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
seriously if you can not defend yourself against accusations of bad acting such as "you use a lot of dramatics" in any other way than admitting you murder ponies in your backyard you are not just bad at acting you are bad at mafia in general

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

If it were scum we were voting yeah.

You're right.

Kash is also the scummiest.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's in Kash's best interest to work with town because scum won't kill him, town will

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I'm just voting yoy becsuse I don't like you.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kash's play doesn't make a lick of sense and everybody is buying the story of "well I am playing against my wincon because I'm just so darn town."

It's nonsense on the face of it and I am shocked that people are letting him get away with it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CCKeane posted:

You're right.

Kash is also the scummiest.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's in Kash's best interest to work with town because scum won't kill him, town will

Sure, I intend to.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

Kash's play doesn't make a lick of sense and everybody is buying the story of "well I am playing against my wincon because I'm just so darn town."

It's nonsense on the face of it and I am shocked that people are letting him get away with it.

It's not actually against his wincon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
we have kashuno being kashuno and getting voted for it while at the same time tobbs has become a caricature of a bad scum player and broken the number one unwritten rule of mafia which is don't admit to killing ponies in your backyard

• Locked thread