Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Kash's play doesn't make a lick of sense and everybody is buying the story of "well I am playing against my wincon because I'm just so darn town."

It's nonsense on the face of it and I am shocked that people are letting him get away with it.

I could've literally said nothing and just let things happen and people question the random day deaths but I have talked about my role as much as I feel comfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Your Personal Muse posted:

It's not actually against his wincon

He's already said he's made sub optimal plays to his wincon in order to help town, which I suspect is hardcore bullshit, in particular his "yes if you have to vote me so be it" attitude earlier is nonsensical.

It doesn't add up and I don't like it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I could've literally said nothing and just let things happen and people question the random day deaths but I have talked about my role as much as I feel comfortable

I am sure you would be very comfortable talking about your role on the deaddoc. HEH HEH HEH.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yes he's lying when he says its against his wincon or perhaps is not phrasing it right. It wouldn't make sense for Kash to work against town now that he's claimed

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

From my perspective, I think the risk of possibly losing a townie to confirm my role is not worth it to town, especially since I am more than likely leaving the game after d3. Taste doesn't get the list of players involved, what tests have or haven't been used, or much useful information other than possible boons. It is not worth risking him for. I'd rather you guys lynch me than waste Taste's ability on me, because town would benefit more from taste using it on someone who hasn't come clean

This post does not make sense with the wincon Kash posts here:

Kashuno posted:

Take 3 lives via the tests

I don't like this. At all.

As an aside, Kash I feel like this is a couple of games in a row where I'm coming out the gate hard at you, I like you personally and none of this is motivated by anything other than me genuinely thinking you are scum, so if you're not I do apologize for being so aggressive.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

He's already said he's made sub optimal plays to his wincon in order to help town, which I suspect is hardcore bullshit, in particular his "yes if you have to vote me so be it" attitude earlier is nonsensical.

It doesn't add up and I don't like it.

I'm sorry you're incapable of figuring out that assisting town, even though I lose a potential target, is beneficial to me in addition to my post win present

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You may as well accuse me of being part of Hanson for all I can do to defend against it. I'm playing genuinely :shrug: Mmmbop!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

This post does not make sense with the wincon Kash posts here:

I don't like this. At all.

As an aside, Kash I feel like this is a couple of games in a row where I'm coming out the gate hard at you, I like you personally and none of this is motivated by anything other than me genuinely thinking you are scum, so if you're not I do apologize for being so aggressive.

It's Mafia bro I don't take it personal when you're DUMB

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

It's not actually against his wincon

I'm phone posting for the rest of the night.

Didn't he say he would rather eat a lynch than have taste use an investigation on him?

Also, are we really thinking Mac gave Kash a role that said "if you kill 3 people, (something pro-town) will happen, but if you tell anyone what you're modkilled"?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yes he's lying when he says its against his wincon or perhaps is not phrasing it right. It wouldn't make sense for Kash to work against town now that he's claimed

Check the post immediately following this one and please explain away Kash's actions. I don't see an explanation for his proffer to allow himself to be voted off in Taste's place that makes sense with him playing to his wincon. The offer was insincere or Kash is lying or Kash is playing against his win con.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

It's Mafia bro I don't take it personal when you're DUMB

Kashuno is just a scum gently caress irl so every moment with him irl makes u wanna lynch him

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i cant get over the fact we are ignoring one of the most ridiculous and weakest defenses ever to play aggressive angry footise with kashuno

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

I'm sorry you're incapable of figuring out that assisting town, even though I lose a potential target, is beneficial to me in addition to my post win present

Has dongsbot failed his test yet, or passed it such that he will survive the day?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

PBS Newshour posted:

Tone is basically pure acting.

writes his posts like he is actingl ike he is accusing someone, hence reusing names all the time, italitics, and the overdramatics, as oppose to just u know accusing someone

I agree with everything pbs is saying here.

Also tobbs case on quid after I accused him of being scum for not casing anyone, I feel like he made that case more for the sake of appearing town than anything else.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm phone posting for the rest of the night.

Didn't he say he would rather eat a lynch than have taste use an investigation on him?

Also, are we really thinking Mac gave Kash a role that said "if you kill 3 people, (something pro-town) will happen, but if you tell anyone what you're modkilled"?

Well tbf my role is if I am killed whoever hammers/night kills me has to pay me 2000 USD IRL so I guess whacky roles are just part of the game.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

PBS Newshour posted:

i cant get over the fact we are ignoring one of the most ridiculous and weakest defenses ever to play aggressive angry footise with kashuno

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Exakt is also scum

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like imagine you are playing mafia in real life and someone said that but replace ponies with women, you WOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL THE COPS and also that guy would be scum jesus christ this is mafia 101

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
What day is it anyway?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Exakt is also scum

I'd like to hear what you think of my HOT TAKE on the Kash "no don't kill taste" bit.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

What day is it anyway?

It's DAY to get a CALENDAR.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

I agree with everything pbs is saying here.

Also tobbs case on quid after I accused him of being scum for not casing anyone, I feel like he made that case more for the sake of appearing town than anything else.

Interesting. Unlike PBS you're actually coherent, so I'll respond.

I made the case because Quid came out of the gate voting me for trying to determine whether Kash was being genuine about his win-con benefiting town or not.

Quid said "You're not reading, Kash is 3P ##vote Tobbs."

It's unlike Quid to be so careless/inattentive, so I thought it was worth the effort to give him a read. When I did so, I saw that his play is very scummy and odd, completely unlike the Quidnose I'm used to playing with (which has been a number of games now, enough to get a feel for him).

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ok that is it i am tired of being called incohrenet all the time if you at the very least dont know what the words in the order of how i put them are mean then you completley lack any sense of reading comprehension

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PBS Newshour posted:

like imagine you are playing mafia in real life and someone said that but replace ponies with women, you WOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL THE COPS and also that guy would be scum jesus christ this is mafia 101

I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE PONIES.

It was an equivalent analogy in that it is an equally ridiculous and indefensible accusation.

I don't even have a backyard.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

I'd like to hear what you think of my HOT TAKE on the Kash "no don't kill taste" bit.

I think he is trying a WIFOM to get us not to lynch him and trust him, which is not mutually exclusive to what I'm saying

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

It was an equivalent analogy in that it is an equally ridiculous and indefensible accusation.

no its not that is my point lolololol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
In Tobbs mind being accused of acting is as ridiculous and indefensible as killing ponies he just said that HE JUST SAID THAT

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

In Tobbs mind being accused of acting is as ridiculous and indefensible as killing ponies he just said that HE JUST SAID THAT

Whether or not he kills ponies does not apply to this game.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Please don't ever change Capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Whether or not he kills ponies does not apply to this game.

IT DOES BECAUSE HE JUST SAID IT AND ITS RIDICULOUS AND WE ARE IGNORING THIS FOR SOME REASON BECAUSE YOU GUYS RATHER MAKE KISSY KISS FACE WITH KASHUNO BUT HIS FACE IS A BUTT INSTEAD KISS ME LOVELY PBS

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But why do you vivisect ponies that disgusting imo

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

But why do you vivisect ponies that disgusting imo

I don't, I said if I were accused of vivisecting ponies in my backyard it would be as tough to defend against as if I were accused of acting.

I'm posting on an internet forum. "Tobbs is acting, lynch him."

Uhhh, no I'm not. My calls are precise and genuine. I told you TMM wanted to be lynched, I told you he was a lynchbomb, and you lynched him anyways and we had 3 town die that day.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I don't, I said if I were accused of vivisecting ponies in my backyard it would be as tough to defend against as if I were accused of acting.

NO ITS loving NOT, ITS REALLY REALLY NOT

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think he is trying a WIFOM to get us not to lynch him and trust him, which is not mutually exclusive to what I'm saying

I think we're reaching a point where there is a lot of whackiness happening in order to attempt to excuse Kash.

I really don't like him slipping along on what he's said so far.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i kill ponies

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

i kill ponies

that is fair

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm posting on an internet forum. "Tobbs is acting, lynch him."

Uhhh, no I'm not. My calls are precise and genuine. I told you TMM wanted to be lynched, I told you he was a lynchbomb, and you lynched him anyways and we had 3 town die that day.

You need help

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

IT DOES BECAUSE HE JUST SAID IT AND ITS RIDICULOUS AND WE ARE IGNORING THIS FOR SOME REASON BECAUSE YOU GUYS RATHER MAKE KISSY KISS FACE WITH KASHUNO BUT HIS FACE IS A BUTT INSTEAD KISS ME LOVELY PBS

Lol pbs 4 scum

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

Hm. I guess I didn't think about it that way. Fair enough. The list includes PBS, Jimson, dongs, cpig

Hahahah. Whelp. I mean, it isn't the same people I'd choose, but it does feel like you were trying to help town with your list. Unreadable people. Belligerent people. Lurkers. Etc.

Still not sure I believe the boon for town thing, but I think I can give you a pass for the day and see what happens.

Two more quick questions though. Is it already too late for Dongs? Is there any reason for you to not share your flavor now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm assuming he's lying about the boom

• Locked thread