Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Your Personal Muse posted:

Exakt is also scum

Nah. I'd love to see your case tho! ☺

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

EXAKT Science posted:

Nah. I'd love to see your case tho! ☺

You voted taste because you couldn't come up with a real case and voted yourself cop with two arguably confirmed town

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Just to keep everyone aware it takes 6 votes to deputize someone, so don't do it accidentally. If Taste checks in and uses his ability (or agrees not to for the day) I think that's the best bet.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

You voted taste because you couldn't come up with a real case and voted yourself cop with two arguably confirmed town

This is a good point.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Heheh, seriously. Exakt still very much on my list.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah but I'm my case it is true because I can stop the scums from ruling the zones

This is why scum was found in Flagstone.

Since people are jumping on Exakt, I thought I'd give them a re-read. There's a high probability that this is the source of that anomaly.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Dongs is currently not going to live; he may still change that though

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
youre the worst

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

this is literally the least fun mafia experience ever rn

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honestly you should just let yourself get modkilled 2 save me

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

honestly you should just let yourself get modkilled 2 save me

My guess is that it has something to do with votes. If I had to guess even more wildly, you either have to be part of the lynch, or not part of it, or you have to hammer.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I still don't get what reason there is to lynch Kash, unless people are buying his unprovable "huge boon to town" if he survives three days.

Like yeah there are scum out there (and I think tobbs is one) but let's kill the person who actually has his own kill first. If anything we can use the deputy investigation to examine Tobbs tonight.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

I still don't get what reason there is to lynch Kash, unless people are buying his unprovable "huge boon to town" if he survives three days.

Like yeah there are scum out there (and I think tobbs is one) but let's kill the person who actually has his own kill first. If anything we can use the deputy investigation to examine Tobbs tonight.

To not lynch him I mean

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I don't think killing Kash will save dongs and he has a chance of hitting scum tomorrow

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

but will he

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

We still need Taste to check in, and we still need to deputize someone.

That, and I'm concerned about how nonchalant Kashuno is.

He's bulletproof, he may be lynchproof. It's possible that the only way for him to die is for one of his targets to pass one of his tests.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Town can pick from the list I presented as to who I target tomorrow

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
There is a reason he'd rather be lynched than have Taste take a peek at his role PM

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

This is why scum was found in Flagstone.

Since people are jumping on Exakt, I thought I'd give them a re-read. There's a high probability that this is the source of that anomaly.

What the gently caress are you talking about?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
You mean anomaly regarding Kash or Exakt?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dongs is the last person who you want to confirm as scum because, all other things being equal, you can easily push for a dongs lynch without having a legitimate case late game.

ive never been mislynched in my life when i didnt want to be

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

You mean anomaly regarding Kash or Exakt?

Exakt claimed that they were the reason we found scum in a zone we're not 'in' today.

Do I have to go back and find his post again and quote it, I'd rather not :(

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I don't think killing Kash will save dongs and he has a chance of hitting scum tomorrow

He has a mathematically higher chance of hitting scum. And again, that's assuming he's telling the truth which I adamantly don't think he is.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

my literal debut to the mafia community is a miraculous dodge of a mislynch in shine i after making 300 shitposts, forcing a mislynch on kashuno, and making our cop hate the game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im just gonna die today to kashunos dumb-rear end test cuz its gonna be like "tenth post must only have the letter q" or whatever

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

He has a mathematically higher chance of hitting scum. And again, that's assuming he's telling the truth which I adamantly don't think he is.

Of hitting town.

Lol posting at work

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

dongsbot 9000 posted:

my literal debut to the mafia community is a miraculous dodge of a mislynch in shine i after making 300 shitposts, forcing a mislynch on kashuno, and making our cop hate the game

i love u dongs

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

unless its.. KASH IS A STUMP GO HOME TO STUMPLAND

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im only posting now cuz i want tobbs to stop posting cuz hes so dumb and i hate him - hes scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

p.s. 2 anyone who didnt know, ADAHN1986 RENAMED HIS ACCOUNT TO DONGSBOT BACKWARDS HOW WEIRD IS THIS GUY

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Dongs is one of my fave players

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

Dongs is currently not going to live; he may still change that though

Why u got a new avatar I don't like it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Why u got a new avatar I don't like it.

:same:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
dongs :unsmith:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1aAqnqBOnE

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im just gonna die today to kashunos dumb-rear end test cuz its gonna be like "tenth post must only have the letter q" or whatever

If only it were so easy to dodge friend

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Exakt claimed that they were the reason we found scum in a zone we're not 'in' today.

Do I have to go back and find his post again and quote it, I'd rather not :(

Ok. What does that have to do with him having a terrible vote on Taste and proclaiming himself cop? The source of the anomaly is that he's scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Ok. What does that have to do with him having a terrible vote on Taste and proclaiming himself cop? The source of the anomaly is that he's scum.

Preventing scum from getting the streak is a very pro-town ability. I think they're dumb town.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i am james bond, cop + bulletproof (copland in a man!)

tobbs is scum-aligned

namaste

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

aaron copland is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote Gonna