Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Infinitum posted:

Why can YPM not be lynched?

ull have to kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

Ypm caught lying

Vote SK YPM

You can't lynch me today. Flerp just said. And what benefit would it be for me to lie about this?

I don't have anymore nightkills. This claim would be the stupidest thing for me to do as an sk. I don't know why the hammer didn't drop, like I said that's the only power I could have absorbed from Jimson. You can't lynch me, flerp made it sound like you could try tomorrow. Can we lynch TQ? I feel like there is a no lynch happening

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

How do you feel about me TQ?

I still think your role, if you are telling the truth, can't be a scum (or SK) role. It's possible you are lying but I haven't made up my mind yet. You have been awfully pigheaded this game though, but that's just the Infinitum Experience.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im essentially vt at this point

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
For the record, I'm really sorry and embarrassed. I was on a roll the last few games and I hosed up. I know its something minor but I was convinced that I had absorbed that power

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why can't we lynch you today YPM?

Sounds like you were given info about why.

If a no lynch occurs, vote me.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

Why can't we lynch you today YPM?

Sounds like you were given info about why.

If a no lynch occurs, vote me.

I got a PM saying that I was bathed in light and said I was unkillable by lynch

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i literally just said why u cant

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
gonna go with the dongs who successfully called me out as scum D1 of league 3

##vote asiina

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I don't know why TQ said that it wasn't good for us to lynch him now. This is the best time to lynch him.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Your Personal Muse posted:

I don't know why TQ said that it wasn't good for us to lynch him now. This is the best time to lynch him.

You keep repeating this and you have yet to point out any of the posts Inf or myself have made since. You're being willfully obtuse at this point.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Truth Quark posted:

You keep repeating this and you have yet to point out any of the posts Inf or myself have made since. You're being willfully obtuse at this point.

All of your points assume that scum have the means to rush us. Why would they if we still have numbers over them? They are down a man.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

All of your points assume that scum have the means to rush us. Why would they if we still have numbers over them? They are down a man.

So why the need to push tq if he's telling the truth .

Sure lynch him in a few days as a cautionary safety lynch, which I'm sure he'd agree with, but shouldn't we be scum hunting elsewhere for the moment now that he's full claimed?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

And if they need two less votes?

I'm not even talking about a straight up scumbo turbo, all they need is to nudge town in the wrong direction. Look at what happened D1.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well his point is that since it takes less to lynch it means that town is more likely to mislynch because if only a few people believe a case then they can lynch easier. also, since there will be less votes then its harder to find the "bad votes" of people who are trying to jump on a vote to get a lynch off. i agree with tq that if hes right, its worse for town.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Infin is currently winning the competition for a power today in my "Post an anime with dumps most resembling a truck" contest, but it wont take much to beat him since he technically posted a truck that resembles an anime

to clarify, whoever posts the giantest anime butt wins a power

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

gonna go with the dongs who successfully called me out as scum D1 of league 3

##vote asiina

Do not discuss ongoing games again this is your only warning.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Ban he

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like if we lynch you and you are town and scum kills town tonight, we are down to 13 people. If I'm not mistaken, that is 7 people to vote. Hated means 5.

So scum, if they wanted to literally throw all of their people and reveal the whole scum team, would have to have had 6 people at the beginning of the game to pull it off. That seems like alot. I only modded one game and that had, what, 18 people in it? I purposefully put two scum team in it, but had two different scum teams to diffuse the power.

We started with 17 people. It seems unlikely that scum had six people. Even if they did, why would the risk exposing themselves? For all they know, I still have a vig and numerous people have ways of killing them. More likely at least some will want to hold back and not rush a vote, if not all of them.

It gets risky later on. Not now.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JakeP posted:

to clarify, whoever posts the giantest anime butt wins a power

giantest anime butt :nms::nws:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I have a really bad headache so I may or may not be around for deadline. I still think we should lynch tq today. The fewer people there are left, the more dangerous his power gets.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

So why the need to push tq if he's telling the truth .

Sure lynch him in a few days as a cautionary safety lynch, which I'm sure he'd agree with, but shouldn't we be scum hunting elsewhere for the moment now that he's full claimed?

But I think he''s scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I don't know why I put inf on ignore when morbid curiosity forces me to click his dumb posts anyway

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

It gets risky later on. Not now.

Exactly why we should get rid of him now

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

noice

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Exactly why we should get rid of him now

I'm arguing for it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't know why I put inf on ignore when morbid curiosity forces me to click his dumb posts anyway

That's a super pro way to play mafia.

Totally town worthy move, ignoring a player.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
kill him

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote asiina

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yeah, I took him off. I just pointedly refuse to engage with him~

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
You're missing the point but at this point I don't think you're ever going to get it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

You gotta stay strong when you put someone on ignore.

Do not give in.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

I'm arguing for it

Lol ok good your post confused me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Pinterest Mom posted:

I never understood why people put people on ignore in mafia. I always thought that it hurt town or whatever my circuitboard told me.

But then I met inf and now I understand. I can't play mafia without having the choice to view his goddamn useless posts.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

I might be a oval office, but I'm not a loving oval office.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
only babies use ignore this is a known fact

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

I never understood why people put people on ignore in mafia. I always thought that it hurt town or whatever my circuitboard told me.

But then I met inf and now I understand. I can't play mafia without having the choice to view his goddamn useless posts.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Not about Inf though, I find him delightful.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote Asiina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

Not about Inf though, I find him delightful.

• Locked thread