Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Crow Jane posted:

'stein or 'stain, I hated those loving lame bears.

What kind of name is Berenstain. Doesn't follow German spelling at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so much spice that the dutch built an empire to trade for it.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Phlegmish posted:

French Huguenot, maybe.

http://imgur.com/a/zzT6o

Strange, imgur doesn't have the same options it used to, so I have no idea how to make this a picture instead of a link to it.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Barometer posted:

French Huguenot, maybe.

Strange, imgur doesn't have the same options it used to, so I have no idea how to make this a picture instead of a link to it.

Right click, Copy Image Location, done

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
If you float your cursor over the image a little box should appear that you can click on to get to the sharing links.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

MizPiz posted:

I'd love it if this actually became the excuse Republicans give for this. It'll be even better than when not-racists insist "No, I'm pronouncing it 'nig-AH'".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_jWTrRguzU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Barometer posted:

French Huguenot, maybe.

See the 3 little dots by the FB/Pinterest/Twitter icons? Click it, choose "Embed", copy BB code

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

MizPiz posted:

No, she's a traditionalist.

Edit:
I'd love it if this actually became the excuse Republicans give for this. It'll be even better than when not-racists insist "No, I'm pronouncing it 'nig-AH'".

On a true history note: the 'Bellamy Salute' (read: Roman salute) was actually the original salute of the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance up until something happened in the 40's that I can't seem to remember.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

dialhforhero posted:

On a true history note: the 'Bellamy Salute' (read: Roman salute) was actually the original salute of the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance up until something happened in the 40's that I can't seem to remember.

:thejoke:

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:911: loss.jpg

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

It truly is ubiquitous, isn't it?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

dialhforhero posted:

And the only reason we did it is because some jackass (who owned the means of manufacturing a shitload of flags) preyed on early American's uncertainty. Telling them they if they don't have flags at all times, they are unpatriotic.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

A gross miscarriage in the final frame, checks out.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Inzombiac posted:

And the only reason we did it is because some jackass (who owned the means of manufacturing a shitload of flags) preyed on early American's uncertainty. Telling them they if they don't have flags at all times, they are unpatriotic.

Hah you crazy yanks and your love of flags. No idea where you got that from.

...Ooooh.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Computer Over
Virus = Very yes

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What doth life?

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I may have been hitting it too much of late.
So sure, helpful sign.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Good advice, you should always switch things up in bed.

:a2m:

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Alright, which of you assholes were at Pemberton Music Fest?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I wonder how much it eats KC Green up that he didn't monetize dickbutt before the whole thing went wild on the internet

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Calaveron posted:

I wonder how much it eats KC Green up that he didn't monetize dickbutt before the whole thing went wild on the internet

He probably has the copyright on it, and could churn out some DB merch if he really cared.

Also, did you know that Dick Butt is ten years old as of this month?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Skippy McPants posted:

He probably has the copyright on it, and could churn out some DB merch if he really cared.

Also, did you know that Dick Butt is ten years old as of this month?

Nah, he pretty much gave up his hold on it. I mean, I don't know much about copyright law but he said something like " I loving hate dickbutt. You assholes do whatever you want with it. I don't care".
Considering how often corporations sue even the smallest thing or else they could lose their trademark, well haha

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

He definitely learned his lesson though, given how he's treated his "This is fine" comic.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Does he sell prints of "This is Fine"? I would love one for my office.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

bongwizzard posted:

Does he sell prints of "This is Fine"? I would love one for my office.

Here's his store.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Hjalmar posted:

He definitely learned his lesson though, given how he's treated his "This is fine" comic.

It's pretty good in animated form too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

LEASE THE rear end

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

plain blue jacket posted:

LEASE THE rear end

Sounds like my ex-wife

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Phlegmish posted:

Probs Yiddish. Write some German with Hebrew letters and the transliterate into English and you get that sort of results. Like "ejns, tswej, draj, fir" for eins, zwei, drei, vier.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Content-aware resizing vs a cat

[x]

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

RandomFerret posted:

Content-aware resizing vs a cat

[x]

can someone post the original Japanese comic this is from, please. also, the catte is funny.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

The Bananana posted:

can someone post the original Japanese comic this is from, please. also, the catte is funny.

It's called The Enigma of the Amigara Fault and I think it was originally included as a bonus at the end of Gyo. It's by Junji Ito.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Bananana posted:

The cat version is an edit but here you go. http://imgur.com/gallery/ZNSaq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread