Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Boywhiz88 posted:

No Thugga or Waka tho :(

literally the only thing that could have made it better.

well now for everybody looking f2b again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Nah I'm out right now. Don't make me regret trying to titty gently caress this redhead, what's happening?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Marching Powder posted:

i can't believe i get this just for owning an internet connection and having nothing better to do

E X P LA I A N

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

E X P LA I A N

the best show in the world was broadcast out of atlanta to the internet today for free and it was very good

better tity gently caress the redhead in honor of missing tittyboi

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
DJ Khaled + Big Sean + Kendrick Lamar, it's pretty drat good: http://www.stereogum.com/1889864/dj-khaled-holy-key-feat-kendrick-lamar-big-sean-betty-wright/mp3s/

(up on Apple Music too if that Audiomack link disappears)

also, Broccoli got a video now and it rules (and is very nsfw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY

oh and the gucci mane record is great but you don't need me to tell you that

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is there a video up of the Gucci concert ? Pm me with a lank plz 😇😇

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
New Lupe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtILKQ0AC4

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

🔑
:allears:

asap-salafi
May 5, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Is there a video up of the Gucci concert ? Pm me with a lank plz 😇😇

+1

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

http://www.maestro.io/revolt

its still just playing in continuous loops

Antequek
May 30, 2014

Besson posted:

I'm also spending a lot of time listening every Quik record because he is one of maybe 4 90s rappers that never fell off. Seriously, the guy is so goddamn consistent. Here are two amazing songs 16 years apart:

this

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i tihnk kendrick officially jumped the shark with his verse on that khaled song

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Profondo Rosso posted:

i tihnk kendrick officially jumped the shark with his verse on that khaled song

Lol what?

Brent87
Nov 7, 2009
currently waiting for everyone to remix Timmy Turner, beat is more addicting than i could have imagined

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
saw gucci and friends last night.

the "friends" line-up built steadily from oj da juiceman, dolph, longway, to fetty wap, to 2 chainz, to FUTURE, to CHAMPAGNE PAPI HIMSELF :vince: i thought the drat venue was going to collapse from the crowd's excitement

i can now die a happy man. best rap concert i've ever been to and i saw the outkast reunion show here a few years back. gucci loving killed it and was on point the entire time.

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX5wBzBofR4

This is both hilarious and bizarre.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Dexo posted:

Lol what?

its a like 52 syllable rhyme scheme for the sake of it with pretentious pseudo-spiritual lyrics. idk its just silly and reminds me of dudes like ra the rugged man who string a bunch of words together in place of an interesting verse (albeit with differing content). I get that kendrick has always been a rappity rap dude but compared to something like rigamortis it falls flat

"Crab and Oyster with gorgeous abortions, I require thee
Flesh and poison the point is the reason, you won't die in peace"?????

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 24, 2016

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the live comments on the gucci show stream seemed simultaneously angered by the crowd being terrible and the white people in the crowd enjoying themselves the most, which was apparently too much. seriously though it was one of the best 2 hour blocks i've had this year.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Marching Powder posted:

the live comments on the gucci show stream seemed simultaneously angered by the crowd being terrible and the white people in the crowd enjoying themselves the most, which was apparently too much. seriously though it was one of the best 2 hour blocks i've had this year.

The crowd up front did suck. gently caress phones at shows. I can't remember the last time I pulled mine out. It's tacky. Just enjoy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Boywhiz88 posted:

The crowd up front did suck

oh for sure, and i thought it was straight disrespectful that they were basically texting the entire time gucci was on and then poo poo their pants as soon as future / drake rocked up.

mobile thing though straight up loving baffles me. sure, take a photo, but not a single person is going to watch your lovely concert recording unless there's a sick fight breaking out in the crowd or something else that could end up on worldstarr

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
drat millennials...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was on the balcony and everybody (all races) was pretty hyped the whole time :shrug:

i did see an endless sea of phones though. gently caress phones at shows. nobody wants your lovely recording

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Get over it guys it will never end like literally

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Get over it guys it will never end like literally

no poo poo it's still dumb as gently caress and annoying though and i reserve my right to make useless complaint posts on an internet thread read by roughly 1 dozen people

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

thathonkey posted:

no poo poo it's still dumb as gently caress and annoying though and i reserve my right to make useless complaint posts on an internet thread read by roughly 1 dozen people

I mean I know it's dumb as gently caress you don't have to tell me but it's probably never going to end ever. People will be doing this until the end of time

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Shows that make you check your phones are awesome. Being tall ruled at shows until everyone put their gat dang phones in the air so I can't see

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyhONc0n-mM

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Guns are loving stupid. Goddammit, they've all seen Friday! Did they miss the point!?

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

That guy is an absolute snake I don't believe anything he said

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
Day off. Everybody Looking purchased. Gonna be a good day

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Bones released PaidProgramming2:
https://soundcloud.com/teamsesh/sets/bones-paidprogramming2

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

TenaciousTomato posted:

Day off. Everybody Looking purchased. Gonna be a good day

yes, yes it is frieend. Everybody Looking was made in 6 days and it loving owned everything that has been released so far except TLOP effortlessly. WIZZZZZOPPPP

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

im not even a big Weed Humor guy and still thought this was funny af. also love earl for being the only one critical of the poo poo the show was saying

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It's hilarious that Gucci can get Mikewill and Zaytoven to make an album in six days and it takes Mike like fifteen years to bring out Sremmlife 2

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

there's video of budden chasing down some kids (drake fans?) who walked up to him in his driveway and talked poo poo lol.

dude hopped out his car then got back in and followed them to bitch them out, chunks of concrete in hand

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

This is good so far, 24 songs tho...

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It's hilarious that Gucci can get Mikewill and Zaytoven to make an album in six days and it takes Mike like fifteen years to bring out Sremmlife 2

Ape poo poo is never coming out either

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Its gone now for some reason

edit - Also Ive been in the Caribbean for awhile and now Im obsessed with Soca music like a typical white Tourist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6phS5kT7jfk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Young Thug