Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
hmmm alright, hit me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
/me smacks

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/749318056527224832

Cool price lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ahh, the Hitler number. Nice.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ahh, the Hitler number. Nice.

bet this guy's more into a certain other 'sex' number, these days... ;)

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I have a copy of Windward to give away, game is pretty chill but don't expect much

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
heck I'll take it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lumpy is the loving man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

welcome back lumpy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

i own a vita and bought 999 last week

Jsyk nobody else has expressed interest and I believe I remember seeing you post elsewhere that you finished 999. Hurry up and beat VLR and the third game is all yours; I hate to see it go to waste.

Just know in advance that switching between PSN accounts on a Vita is kind of a bitch. You're gonna have to back up all the saves you wanna keep & format your memory card (or swap yours out for a new one) if you wanna log into my Euro account with ZTD purchased. You also won't be able to play any other Vita digital purchases while you're on said account with ZTD but if you're like me and plan on marathoning the game over a day or two that probably won't be an issue. Just hit me up when you finish VLR and I'd be happy to pass the login info onto you.

Also I looked it up and apparently the game/account can be activated on up to 3 different Vita systems so if you wanna pay it forward or someone else wants to get in on this, then awesome. Obviously I can't enforce it but again I hope anyone who jumps in on this just plain can't afford their own copy right now because the game is amazeballs and I want it to sell well. To mitigate any damage done by this gamesharing stuff I'm buying 2 copies of 999 this week to send to friends who I think would enjoy it, so I am mostly at peace

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Jsyk nobody else has expressed interest and I believe I remember seeing you post elsewhere that you finished 999. Hurry up and beat VLR and the third game is all yours; I hate to see it go to waste.

Just know in advance that switching between PSN accounts on a Vita is kind of a bitch. You're gonna have to back up all the saves you wanna keep & format your memory card (or swap yours out for a new one) if you wanna log into my Euro account with ZTD purchased. You also won't be able to play any other Vita digital purchases while you're on said account with ZTD but if you're like me and plan on marathoning the game over a day or two that probably won't be an issue. Just hit me up when you finish VLR and I'd be happy to pass the login info onto you.

Also I looked it up and apparently the game/account can be activated on up to 3 different Vita systems so if you wanna pay it forward or someone else wants to get in on this, then awesome. Obviously I can't enforce it but again I hope anyone who jumps in on this just plain can't afford their own copy right now because the game is amazeballs and I want it to sell well. To mitigate any damage done by this gamesharing stuff I'm buying 2 copies of 999 this week to send to friends who I think would enjoy it, so I am mostly at peace

im going to buy it myself

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
would someone like a steam code for momodora 3

its only $2 but i have a code anyway

http://store.steampowered.com/app/302790/

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i am a living bag of rats, if you want one of my rats to bite you, add me on steam

ty

Soral
May 30, 2009

is momodora 3 good? it looks kinda cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's good but pretty easy.

momodora 4 is a really good 'vania style game, big step up from the 3rd one.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Give me some games.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In addition to the codes I silently steal from this thread on the reg.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I just got the current Humble Bundle just for the Freedom Force and Railroad Tycoon games, if anyone wants The Darkness II, Spec Ops: The Line, Duke Nukem Forever, Civilization V, NBA 2k16, Mafia II Director's Cut, or The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, hit me up. I know those are mainly bad games but maybe someone wants them for free.

Also the Battleborn Starter Skin Pack lmfao

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 27, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll take the Battleborn Starter Skin Pack.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I just got the current Humble Bundle just for the Freedom Force and Railroad Tycoon games, if anyone wants The Darkness II, Spec Ops: The Line, Duke Nukem Forever, Civilization V, NBA 2k16, Mafia II Director's Cut, or The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, hit me up. I know those are mainly bad games but maybe someone wants them for free.

i think i got all those games everytime i bought a humble bundle

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

gimme The Darkness 2 I guess, I really liked the first one and I want to see what happens next even though the game apparently sucks

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I'll take the Battleborn Starter Skin Pack.

lol but also I'm taking any excuse I can to get rid of it: 9WK33-96RH3-ZXHW3-Z5XJ3-5FZJ6

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

gimme The Darkness 2 I guess, I really liked the first one and I want to see what happens next even though the game apparently sucks

Do you have some way of giving it to you that won't let some GBS fag scoop it first?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I humbly request Mafia II via pm

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lol but also I'm taking any excuse I can to get rid of it: 9WK33-96RH3-ZXHW3-Z5XJ3-5FZJ6

Do you have some way of giving it to you that won't let some GBS fag scoop it first?
steam me baby

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jimbob11/

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wait. is your name larry, jim or bob? this clown is all over the place

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fumaofthelake posted:

I humbly request Mafia II via pm

PM sent. Enjoy, I had a lot of fun with it when it first came out.

All right, I'm the SAFAO that just requested you. It won't let me redeem it as a gift copy so I'll shoot you a message with the code once you accept.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lemme get 2k please. pm me

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

PM sent. Enjoy, I had a lot of fun with it when it first came out.

Thanks for this. I enjoyed the first game quite a bit.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

lemme get 2k please. pm me

PM sent, have fun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

PM sent, have fun

good looks

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
octo dad

42JPM-FKCB0-WWIJW

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cle aning out my humble bundle, ive got bastion and space chem fr anyone that wants them

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd like to try space Chem

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

frank.club posted:

I'd like to try space Chem

good sht

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason