Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I watched a table my girlfriend was serving act really rude and annoying towards her. When she came back to drop off the check one of them pulled her aside as was like "Let me apologize for my friends' behavior. They're kinda nerdy and antisocial. We like to joke that each one of us is a lot like a different character from The Big Bang Theory. You ever seen that show? I think you'd make a good [whatever the girl character's name is] because you're blonde. Would you like go out sometime?"

She told him that show sucked but not as much as his pick up artist skills. He got really angry and they left a big bold 0.00 as large as possible on the tip line of the receipt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

CubanMissile posted:

Male banter!

:fedora: M'games :fedora:
:wmwink:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

does the "end zone" in football have anything to do with the"friend zone" b/c i've watched over 9 football games and i've never seen anyone have sex

Friend zone is catty-cornered to the phantom zone, just past the danger zone.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ratjaculation posted:

If this thread causes a goon to kill himself out of shame of being male I will close it, probs

deus vult

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

CubanMissile posted:

I just don't understand why they all wear fadoras. Did they have a meeting or something? Was like the leader Nice Guy going on a mall trip with his best friend girl and she said "You'd look really cool in this hat" and then later he got a kiss on the cheek so the story trickled down to the lesser castes?

They all know it's how you show class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOuJ93sIog

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The truth is that in order to look good in a fedora you already have to be good looking so ugly dudes wearing fedoras are just ugly dudes looking goofy. You also have to dress well but said ugly dudes don't do this so you get some weirdo in jeans and a t-shirt wearing a fedora looking dumb and ugly.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

fedoras are out of fashion. they have been for decades. thats really the root of it. its like a man in the 1940s wearing a cape or a man now wearing skinny ties now

i blame anime and the nation of japan

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

that said i absolutely wear a straw fedora when I mow the lawn. i just dont try to spit game while doing so

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i love sex but i cant cum unless i think of how tall the eiffel tower is wow what strucutre

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

CubanMissile posted:

She told him that show sucked but not as much as his pick up artist skills. He got really angry and they left a big bold 0.00 as large as possible on the tip line of the receipt.

She's a keeper for sure, based solely on her opinion of that garbage show

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
An important distinction is that the "bottom of the barrel" for men, by man standards, is a really ugly woman. A "bottom of the barrel" for women, by woman standards, is someone who will try to kill us if we leave

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

An important distinction is that the "bottom of the barrel" for men, by man standards, is a really ugly woman. A "bottom of the barrel" for women, by woman standards, is someone who will try to kill us if we leave

lmao only a woman would think that there are no women who will kill their partner for trying to leave them.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ratjaculation posted:

"gentlemanly"

163 likes

ex-nice guy, still gettin none

me, irl

nice skull

bat side!

"4 years"

ok bye

This seems like evidence that us as a society failed these poor guys. Like this isn't normal, it wasn't normal for genX. I guess the parents hosed up somehow.

Women are blaming the Patriarchy and poo poo but men these days have it rough, and some of them can't handle it

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Don Tacorleone posted:

This seems like evidence that us as a society failed these poor guys. Like this isn't normal, it wasn't normal for genX. I guess the parents hosed up somehow.

Women are blaming the Patriarchy and poo poo but men these days have it rough, and some of them can't handle it

No, I think the combination of the Internet, social media, and 9000 channels of poo poo TV is what has been most toxic.

That, and millennials are just weak whiny pissbabies.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

I'm pretty sure crazy to a dangerous/murderous extent is on the bottom of the barrel for men too...

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Dudes like this existed well before millenials. They probably just raped girls and no one cared.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

I own and wear this hat and people love it but it's super nerdy so??

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

i love sex but i cant cum unless i think of how tall the eiffel tower is wow what strucutre

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

kru posted:

I own and wear this hat and people love it but it's super nerdy so??

Are you ok?

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Yes, thank you friend :)

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

kru posted:

Yes, thank you friend :)

Buster Wolf :hf:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Don Tacorleone posted:

hmm it's almost as if it's some societal force that is forcing strict gender roles on people and loving them up in both directions, if only there was a name for such a concept....

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Troposphere posted:

hmm it's almost as if it's some societal force that is forcing strict gender roles on people and loving them up in both directions, if only there was a name for such a concept....

"Dad."

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Troposphere posted:

"my big rear end dick"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Troposphere posted:

Animé

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

"M-m-mommy?"

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

social vegan posted:

the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge is 102.4 miles long. It cost 8.5 million USD and took four years to construct. It rises over rice paddies on the Yangtze River Delta, and stretches above Yangcheng Lake. It averages a hundred feet off the ground.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Because violence against men is so rare right

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i got a large (not really, ore like slightly above average) cock u fucks

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Troposphere posted:

The Aristocrats!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

i got a large (not really, ore like slightly above average) cock u fucks

hmu

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
One hyper fat kid in my high school used to wear a plain grey t-shirt that said "LOCAL SPORTS TEAM" and every drat time he wore it he'd talk about how dumb people are for liking sports until one girl he'd been pulling the nice guy routine on told him "maybe if you were more open to enjoying sports, you wouldn't be such a fat sack of poo poo." He just took it like a bitch, sat in complete silence, and pretended tears weren't welling in his eyes. It was glorious.

He never did wear it after that, but also never got into sports afaik.

KomodoWagon fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Jul 28, 2016

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

KomodoWagon posted:

One hyper fat kid in my high school used to wear a plain grey t-shirt that said "LOCAL SPORTS TEAM" and every drat time he wore it he'd talk about how dumb people are for liking sports until one girl he'd been pulling the nice guy routine on told him "maybe if you were more open to enjoying sports, you wouldn't be such a fat sack of poo poo." He just took it like a bitch, sat in complete silence, and pretended tears weren't welling in his eyes. It was glorious.

He never did wear it after that, but also never got into sports afaik.

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/its-time-be/

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Zorodius posted:

the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge is 102.4 miles long. It cost 8.5 million USD and took four years to construct. It rises over rice paddies on the Yangtze River Delta, and stretches above Yangcheng Lake. It averages a hundred feet off the ground.

don't do this 2 me at work

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Hypocrite. I saw Lowtax when the loving Royals won last year. He had his face painted blue like Mel Gibson and he was throwing poo poo at cars.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Troposphere posted:

hormones

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Youtuber Ethan from h3h3 had an influx of nice guys trying to mack on his wife or some poo poo? I don't really understand the motivation for these loving dweebs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPYe7gHWa4&t=113s

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A Youtuber complaining about attention?

Doesn't add up.

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

CubanMissile posted:

Dudes like this existed well before millenials. They probably just raped girls and no one cared.

They stayed home and played Ye Table Top Games with each other, instead of venturing into the cruel glare of public eye.

Chumpire: The Shitparade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ha ha it's awesome to bring up violence against women and then have the "what about men!!!" crowd jump out, and then I can remember why I normally don't feel that bad for men in the first place.

• Locked thread