Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote podima :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Podima posted:

Please show me where you 'pushed' Kash yesterday and I'll lay off. Also gently caress off with the virtual vote whining, I've virtual voted as both scum and town, I do it to make a point without risking idiots coming in and ending a day early.

I made a case on Kash yesterday, and the fact that you're ignoring that makes you look like a baddie. Find someone else to case other than me. You've spent the entire day going after me, and calling me out for tunneling is :siren:disingenuous:siren:

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

##vote Kashuno

This is super fun having to spoiler everything, makes voting easy.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You also voted for yourself that game, I believe.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Well he's dead now so it doesn't matter. It's more telling that you were upset about a player being potentially confirmed as town (in truth everything was super vague).

My vote was on Kashuno the whole day and those quotes are directed at him. You virtual voted him but spent all day telling everyone I was scum due to a nonsensical meta read. The reason you are scum, Podima, is because you virtual voted Kashuno based on scumtells but voted me for meta reads and pushed for my lynch. I submitted 4 roles, 2 town and 2 3P. I got one of the town roles and you're seeing the 3P in action with Dugong and JakeP (you guys are so welcome). Dongsbot let the deathproof role into the game because it's also WINPROOF.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my my my i leave my vampires alone for a day and they're at each others throats

how'd you put up with it imgay

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
boy it's weird how i can think multiple scum exist in a game instead of just tunneling one person to the exclusion of all else. funny how that works. :mrgw:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
also that is a sad sack 'push' on kashuno. Is that really the best you can do? You're scum and will die before I do!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
kill podima hes a vampire EEK

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JakeP posted:

kill podima hes a vampire EEK

ur next sexy baby

you will be a welcome addition to my covenharem

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

ur next sexy baby

you will be a welcome addition to my covenharem

im just going to hot potato you shitdick

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JakeP posted:

im just going to hot potato you shitdick

u can try but your gonna be mine

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I will be missing deadline tonight, I'm leaving at 7 for Illinois. I will do my best to keep an eye on this, but I'll probably be doing most of the driving and I have kids so I try and be a good driver.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, I will be missing deadline tonight, I'm leaving at 7 for Illinois. I will do my best to keep an eye on this, but I'll probably be doing most of the driving and I have kids so I try and be a good driver.

Are you going to play this game at all? You haven't even put a vote down yet besides an OMGUS on me yesterday.

In all seriousness if you can't play because of your wedding, you should tell dongsbot to replace or modkill you. Regardless of your alignment, non-participation brings the game down for those who are actually playing.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

Are you going to play this game at all? You haven't even put a vote down yet besides an OMGUS on me yesterday.

In all seriousness if you can't play because of your wedding, you should tell dongsbot to replace or modkill you. Regardless of your alignment, non-participation brings the game down for those who are actually playing.

Okay, as I've stated, I sent my role as a joke with the words 'not a sign up' in the subject. Dongsbott insisted that I was now required to play. I told him my limitations and again said it would be difficult to play, but I would do it if he really wanted me to, and here we are. What exactly would you like me to do?

Also, there are multiple players with a lower post count than I do and you're just not even bringing them up.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

u can try but your gonna be mine

hot potato action happens before any other night actions

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Podima posted:

lol look at this guy taking this joke game seriously, what a scum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, as I've stated, I sent my role as a joke with the words 'not a sign up' in the subject. Dongsbott insisted that I was now required to play. I told him my limitations and again said it would be difficult to play, but I would do it if he really wanted me to, and here we are. What exactly would you like me to do?

Also, there are multiple players with a lower post count than I do and you're just not even bringing them up.

All is forgiven if you eat a bug.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CCKeane posted:

Nope

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

All is forgiven if you eat A HUMAN INFANT

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

JakeP posted:

hot potato action happens before any other night actions

I would have been sad if the hot potato flipped. You shouldn't have told anyone that though because now they know they can kill you at night. Your target can't die, though. Of course if you pick scum then you can make scum target scum with their night kill which is fun.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I...am fallen...by an honourable warrior *coughs up a sudoku board*...but in my final moments i have been enlightened and learned...Capps is self aligned...

Blargh

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Your Personal Muse has died Day 2

quote:

The Most Honorable Japanese Warrior

Man you are just like, the most japanese guy. If you don't count that you live in America. If you don't count that you were born in Southern California. If you don't count that your lineage mostly comes from England. If you don't count that your name is Carl. But you do watch a lot of anime so that's cool.

Each day, you must ##challenge one of the dirty gajins in the thread in your first post of the day. When you do so, you will engage in a battle for the ages, where you will attempt to dishonor them with sick burns in the form of a haiku. Whoever wins (as determined by dongs) gets a boon depending on their alignment and role and how dongs is feeling and if he wants to put a lot of working into it.
If you lose twice in a row, you must ##commit Sudoku where you will die, but on the way out, you will get to cop someone which will tell you their alignment, and in your dying breath, you may reveal to the thread your results.

You are town aligned.

Day continues.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Podima (4): SirSamVimes, Anomalous Amalgam, Apocron, Anomalous Amalgam, Tobbs Gnawed, JakeP
Tobbs Gnawed (1): Absurd Revolver
Li Dawny (1): Podima
GulagDolls (1): imgay
Dugong (1): GulagDolls
Absurd Revolver (0): Podima, Podima

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, Dugong, Li Dawny, PBS Newshour

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 02nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 10 hours, 13 minutes.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
calling it capps is a Self-Aligned drain person

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote pbs

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ugh I was really hoping I could make YPM immortal. :-(

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
He lives on in our hearts - forever.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I would have been sad if the hot potato flipped. You shouldn't have told anyone that though because now they know they can kill you at night. Your target can't die, though. Of course if you pick scum then you can make scum target scum with their night kill which is fun.

it would be dumb to kill me though because if I swap with a scum they would just be killing one of their own :shrug:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
commit Sudoku lol

Ok Podima I've still got my eye on you but I'll take a confirmed 3P since Dongs was adamant about their win-con being incompatible with town.

##vote PBS

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah, I'll vote ##vote PBS too I guess.

I sure hope scum don't kill me, powerful town cop, tonight.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote pbs

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
also jakep you will be dead tomorrow if you swap me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

also jakep you will be dead tomorrow if you swap me

why

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

if i explain why I'll be the dead one

also two others

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
lets just agree not to use said powers on one another

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nice try daywalker, prepare to turn into a potato

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im inuyasha

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JakeP posted:

nice try daywalker, prepare to turn into a potato

Your loss.

imgay posted:

im inuyasha

no you're a baby back bitch

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I love dicks as much As I I've mafia

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

CCKeane posted:

Reasonable

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Christ I'm trying to phone post whilst moving and I just can't. I love this less than penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

imgay posted:

YPM stands for Yucky Penis Monster

Aka a great role

• Locked thread