Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
loving Chad loving Thundercock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I named my Dark Souls guy Chad so I could pretend to be somebody who isn't a piece of turd

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

Pussy access is a basic human right.

Should have been in the constitution.

Too bad these guys are usually fedora atheists so they won't just join ISIS already.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

i like that posted:

You know the 'if you see blacks, never relax' image, but replace 'blacks' with 'men' and it's legit advice for women, still in 2016

Well I guess now youve got two posters to put up on your wall you weirdo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If Chad is such a gently caress machine then how come he got booted off the Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

But the guy in the top picture is pretty good looking? :confused:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

notZaar posted:

I named my Dark Souls guy Chad so I could pretend to be somebody who isn't a piece of turd

I named mine Karl Franz because I wanted to be a hero!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

He's hot as gently caress and women are supposed to be superficial and the suit suggests he has a good job/$$$ and women are supposed to be gold diggers so IDK but logic consistency isn't really their strong point

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
When she finds out you blah blah blah... have no car.

*Picture is inside a car*

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Attention Hot Women, please go to random garages at 2 in the morning looking for quality men.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Every permavirgin in a fedora thinks that by putting one one they are well dressed (the equivalent of a tailored suit) even though they are still wearing cargo shorts and an anime tee. Then, when they get rejected, they conclude that ladies don't actually like well dressed men.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hmn i will court all the ladys in my social media contacts by posting this image macro which says "i'm a wanker. my #1 hobby: masturbating. yeah rubbing one off in my mancave is really good an d coool". Prepare For Sex

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I think the answer to all this poo poo is simply that both men and women are generally very shallow and are attracted to good looking people and how good\bad of a person you are doesn't really factor in all that much

Like, if Hitler was a sexy lady who was DTF, I'm pretty sure most guys would leave morality outside the bedroom

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Incel is good for a laugh. There used to be a guy on GBS who would post in earnest about the "sexual marketplace" and how women should be forced to gently caress him through a government program, like sexual social welfare

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spatial posted:

Incel is good for a laugh. There used to be a guy on GBS who would post in earnest about the "sexual marketplace" and how women should be forced to gently caress him through a government program, like sexual social welfare

GBS poster wishes for Caesar's Legion IRL.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pick posted:

9. feed me beets

Female version of the unasked for dick pick would be sending a picture of post beet red shits

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
Struggling to tell the difference between this thread and the dating thread in e/n.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cnut the Great posted:

What would you do if, just before a date, unprompted, a guy sent you a picture of the hugest, reddest, most tasty-looking beet you ever saw

And he told you it was his. It was his beet.

That would be pretty hilarious, so I would probably be particularly charmed.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

Struggling to tell the difference between this thread and the dating thread in e/n.

This thread is funny sometimes.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

The difference is I don't post in E/N.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gammatron 64 posted:

I think the answer to all this poo poo is simply that both men and women are generally very shallow and are attracted to good looking people and how good\bad of a person you are doesn't really factor in all that much

Women like guys who make them feel good and like they're important and wanted.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

This is possibly the most generic analysis I've ever seen.

Women like food that tastes good and is also filling and affordable.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

That would be pretty hilarious, so I would probably be particularly charmed.

gently caress you, you like the bad boys with beets. The ones that will steal a beet from the store instead of happily paying for it. The bad boy that sends unsolicited beet pics and just drops a beet down on the table says and says "Here." You wouldn't know what to do with a nice guy that worships the ground you walk on, making you beet salads and beet pasta.

loving women, you disgust me. I don't need to put up with stuck up beet having bitches. You don't deserve my beet salad. Culinary Sluts.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Pick posted:

So do guys.

My point is that men and women are more alike than they like to admit sometimes. We have different experiences due to different cultural gender roles, but deep down inside, we're pretty much the same.

And when I say that men and women are a lot alike, I mean that both men and women are pretty terrible

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
lol i just remembered this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkao-gyZC0

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Chomp8645 posted:

It's almost like people aren't really all that complicated

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm just saying that my friends tend to go for those guys. The rich guy who is never around? The handsome guy who expects her to subsidize his lifestyle? They get an early advantage because 20-somethings don't know what to expect or think long-term, but they do get dumped (or divorced). Their relationships aren't anything to envy while they are around anyway.

Also I do like food that tastes good and is filling and affordable so

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

loving lol which goon is that?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Your morality is honestly kind of irrelevant to attraction and it's mostly just physical. You could be the best, sweetest, most wonderful person in the world, but if you're a fat ugly troll, no one is going to want to bone you regardless of gender.

Where being a good\bad person actually comes into play is in maintaining relationships. Terrible people have one night stands all the time, but once the initial thrill and physical attraction wears off, people often realize they can't stand the person they're boning and break it off. When you have a couple that respects and treats each other well, they're more likely to stay together. It's not rocket science.

Also I'm a guy and I could say that I've "friend zoned" plenty of women, because there are plenty of girls out there whose company I enjoy but I'm not interested in a romantic relationship at all

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gammatron 64 posted:

Also I'm a guy and I could say that I've "friend zoned" plenty of women, because there are plenty of girls out there whose company I enjoy but I'm not interested in a romantic relationship at all

In my teens and early twenties I was a stereotypical Nice Guy but got better in my mid twenties. Boy howdy the first time I friend zoned a woman it felt loving surreal like I was in a Star Trek episode and had crossed into the mirror universe or something. It was just so strange at first to finally see the other side.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

loving lol which goon is that?

It was me, I'm the guy.

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Well, now you know what they think they look like.

naem
May 29, 2011

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Is the guy on the top what these people think tyey look like because usually they are much uglier. No wonder they are confused why women don't like them if they think theyre cute.

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
Is that a turnip?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
LOSER: Hey, would like to talk about Radiohead?

EVERY WOMAN ON THE PLANET: No

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tricky D posted:

LOSER: Hey, would like to talk about Radiohead?

EVERY WOMAN ON THE PLANET: No

The last guy I gave a shot linked me to like ten Radiohead songs and got annoyed when I said I hadn't listened to them all. He had linked them like two hours earlier, guess he was mad I didn't drop EVERYTHINGGG and immediately listen to radiohead and then prepare a report

He actually came across pretty well at the outset and I was feeling down, so I had a good impression. Then it turns out he blamed women for everything and constantly complained about how "romance" wasn't real. I guess it wasn't!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

loving beet based whores

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
This Beet Farmer Plows More Than Just Crops and basically you're a loser Nice Guy - Find Out How

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

That's what always gets me about these guys. I'm kind-of a garbage person with major issues and I've still fallen rear end-backwards into hook-ups and relationships with decent-looking women by virtue of not having my head up my rear end, even at my absolute worst which my post history will attest to being pretty loving bad. The amount of grief these guys could save with even a little effort is astonishing.

• Locked thread