Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Your friends will always try to backstab you and bang your girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Its absolutely okay to control your social circles. The guy described was totally weird about it though.

If I had a social circle that was not compatible with someone I had been dating for multiple years (who undoubtedly would be my best friend at that point) I'd probably question who is being an rear end in a top hat and tell them to stop it or get out.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

CarForumPoster posted:

If I had a social circle that was not compatible with someone I had been dating for multiple years (who undoubtedly would be my best friend at that point) I'd probably question who is being an rear end in a top hat and tell them to stop it or get out.

Yeah ok but what about isolated cases (like one or two people) where it just doesnt work. Do you have to cut then completely and MAKE A TOUGH CHOICE BECAUSE GODDAMNIT CHOICES HAVE TO BE MADE or just dont deal with it by hanging out separately.

Excluding your SO from all your circle of friends (or your deepest most personal one), is stupid though.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Yes let's use this thread to discuss dumb stereotypes about overweight women sucking mean dick and women with mental health issues being "crazy" in bed

great idea

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Yeah ok but what about isolated cases (like one or two people) where it just doesnt work. Do you have to cut then completely and MAKE A TOUGH CHOICE BECAUSE GODDAMNIT CHOICES HAVE TO BE MADE or just dont deal with it by hanging out separately.

Excluding your SO from all your circle of friends (or your deepest most personal one), is stupid though.

A fair point. A guy I knew in HS who comes to my town 2x a year that my gf thinks is a dick because he is? Prob just would hang out with him alone 2x a year.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Yes let's use this thread to discuss dumb stereotypes about overweight women sucking mean dick and women with mental health issues being "crazy" in bed

great idea

this kitty has CLAWS

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

this kitty has CLAWS

Probably great in bed

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

The Snoo posted:

Sorry, it was one of those things that Nice Guys/dumb teenage boys do :(

oh, derp, I missed the cue

or

You didn't make it sound sleezy enough/add enough emoticons

or

both

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

great idea

Thanks for taking my call.I'd just like to say i agree, shout out to my boy Francis and GO YANKEES, bruddah!!!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

M'lady goons - Is male impotence impatience really common or?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

M'lady goons - Is male impotence impatience really common or?

It's like they build up the nerve to message someone and sit there holding their breath, and as soon as they give up they start ranting about how much they hate women.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Are they using some app that shows if the person they are trying to text is online or not? The whole thing where they get immensely butthurt if 5 minutes elapse with no reply to their text is incredibly bizarre otherwise.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

It's like they build up the nerve to message someone and sit there holding their breath, and as soon as they give up they start ranting about how much they hate women.

It's like a giant fart in their mouth that they can't hold in any longer.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

It's like a giant fart in their mouth that they can't hold in any longer.

Hey that's like art

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Professor Shark posted:

Hey that's like art

Eureka!
You-reek-a!
Stuck up slut-
I got laid three nights ago ;) So,
Nice try.

Can't even say hi? Lol. ......

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt7Uehi4ZIE

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are they using some app that shows if the person they are trying to text is online or not? The whole thing where they get immensely butthurt if 5 minutes elapse with no reply to their text is incredibly bizarre otherwise.

I don't get it either. Why go from friendly-ish to instantly demeaning and vulgar? it doesn't make sense, especially if she says she's not online all the time.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

BENNY! Hows the weight loss coming?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
This thread is making me realize:
1-After a lot of years of marriage I've turned into a Nice Guy. I don't know how to turn back into a normal dude, as I'm married and can't just move on. This sucks.
2-This kid is doing the same thing to my daughter and I need to give her the heads up about his inevitable turn on her.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Please thread, tell me who deserves me so may seek them out

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I've used online dating a lot.

Nearly all of them let you pay extra for "Premium" or "Subscriptions" that let you see when people are online, if they read your messages (and when) and all kinds of poo poo like that. I imagine weirdo nice guys are the prime market for that.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Remulak posted:

1-After a lot of years of marriage I've turned into a Nice Guy. I don't know how to turn back into a normal dude, as I'm married and can't just move on. This sucks.
2-This kid is doing the same thing to my daughter and I need to give her the heads up about his inevitable turn on her.

gently caress. One day I'm going to have to give my daughter "the talk" about nice guys.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Don Tacorleone posted:

Please thread, tell me who deserves me so may seek them out

Your mom deserves you. Seek her out for unlawful activity.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Remulak posted:

Uhh, how is it possible to "nice guy" your wife? You yell at her when she doesn't give you what you want even though you do nothing for her besides exist and have conversations?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

CarForumPoster posted:

Uhh, how is it possible to "nice guy" your wife? You yell at her when she doesn't give you what you want even though you do nothing for her besides exist and have conversations?

He earns the money so he thinks he deserves sex and then he gets mad when she goes and has sex with jerks.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

dog buttz posted:

He earns the money so he thinks he deserves sex and then he gets mad when she goes and has sex with jerks.

Let her get strange peen in peace, yeesh

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I commented in this white noise poster's thread with something he didn't like. He subsequently followed me into another unrelated thread in order to quote me to tell me again to go/stop posting. I never interacted with him before. Some guys just have issues...

Here's a cool thing to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI

Don't forget to read the comments

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like that posted:

I commented in this white noise poster's thread with something he didn't like. He subsequently followed me into another unrelated thread in order to quote me to tell me again to go/stop posting. I never interacted with him before. Some guys just have issues...

Here's a cool thing to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI

im not watching a 9 minute video of sadbrains

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

jesus christ

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

That's not a typo, she sees him as a "sister"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh yes... yes.... :pray:

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

man i bet that led to a legendary rant / a suicide

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

i like that posted:

e: I just noticed the timestamps, how much you want to bet that it's within an hour of finally getting a response from a female?

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Aug 7, 2016

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

is rare bread like a rare steak? is it like the soggy crust of a pizza if it's undercooked?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Nah, that's probably blue rare. Rare would be more like a the slightly undercooked center of a too-large batch of banana bread that wasn't baked in a bundt pan

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
how can dastardly women use vaginas like a tool and a weapon? I get the MGTOW idea that it's used as a weapon but like........are they using it to hold things like rope to tie knots or something?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

nicegirl.txt?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Mak0rz posted:

is rare bread like a rare steak? is it like the soggy crust of a pizza if it's undercooked?

Close....

Share and pass it on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sentient Data posted:

nicegirl.txt?

I'm a nice feminist guy and I want to gently caress pokemans

• Locked thread