Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this was the studio apartment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJiQhXq_aGM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The guy with emphysema in the apartment next to me grunts and cries when I play videogames too loudly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The guy with emphysema in the apartment next to me grunts and cries when I play videogames too loudly.

lmao

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
I used to make really funny weird faces when doing epic combos in thps2.
I didnt notice until a friend came over while i played it and he laughed at me.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I tell myself I'm going to go back to Dustforce some day and SS the last few levels but I know in my heart it's not true

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dustforce is too powerful for me to the point where I can't even reach half the gold levels on the map

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it fascism yet posted:

I used to make really funny weird faces when doing epic combos in thps2.
I didnt notice until a friend came over while i played it and he laughed at me.

When I first played that game at my friend's house I got so addicted to it that when I went home I was imagining doing moves in the toilet bowl.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

When I first played that game at my friend's house I got so addicted to it that when I went home I was imagining doing moves in the toilet bowl.

the first day you thought about posting

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
i bought (but did not beat) quest 64

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That unstoppable feel.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

last october I got elite dangerous and spent the month grinding my way to 300 mil to grab a sweet rear end pimped out anaconda, then immediately dropped the game. it was incredibly boring and I highly regret it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

last october I got elite dangerous and spent the month grinding my way to 300 mil to grab a sweet rear end pimped out anaconda, then immediately dropped the game. it was incredibly boring and I highly regret it.
I got Elite: Dangerous: Arena: Yes when it was free a few weeks ago and I was bored by the end of the tutorials lol. The basic feel is good and I really enjoyed the gamefeel of checking all my systems, pulling levers and pressing buttons then taking off from a space station, going into hyperspace and docking at my target but I figured that was probably the only good thing about the game.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

When I was a kid and my brother and I were playing Final Fantasy 1 we got through the whole game up to Chaos and then never beat him. I think it was because we didn't want it to be over. I finally beat it years later on my own.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

here's a good one that I'm posting in the hope that this is a safe space and won't be held against me: I got to the Obelisk in SMT: Nocturne and decided it looked like a boring dungeon, put the game aside for a bit and I haven't played it since.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh and the time my little cousin got super pissed off at smash bros and crushed/popped a full bag of unopened doritos. Never forgave him for that.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Mentioned this one before but my sister hid in my room once while I was playing the campaign mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and made fun of me when she overheard me saying "Oooh you are a Bad rear end!" and stuff during a draft.

Lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the newest console I own is a wii u and I don't have a gaming pc

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

GameCube posted:

the newest console I own is a wii u and I don't have a gaming pc

same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Confession: I can't find the magic spell I need to enter turtle rock and I'm probably going to look it up.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Confession: I can't find the magic spell I need to enter turtle rock and I'm probably going to look it up.

Jeaus h christ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

You have several strains of highly toxic AIDS you piece of poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was in the last place I checked, phew

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

It was in the last place I checked, phew

*begrudgingly sheathes katana*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said it took me a long time to figure out you have to jump in the pit in WinWaker to go to Hyrule and also I think I managed to get through the phantom 'Dorf dungeon by accident because I didn't notice until later that the hint about the sword falling on the ground was actually true.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Outside of the times you had to use them to open dungeons I forgot I had spells

Soral
May 30, 2009

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soral posted:

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

Your gonna get yours someday bitch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That said it took me a long time to figure out you have to jump in the pit in WinWaker to go to Hyrule and also I think I managed to get through the phantom 'Dorf dungeon by accident because I didn't notice until later that the hint about the sword falling on the ground was actually true.

Jump in the pit? I don't remember that part

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wanted to speedrun Lovely Planet Ace All Worlds category but when I looked up the WR of most stages on youtube and found out the guy was a extremely disturbed pedophile it made me sad and discouraged me.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
first time playing halo i was dodging and weaving in my seat while fighting the flood. when i paused the game i realized i was death-gripping the controller the whole time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

you are no longer welcome here

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Soral posted:

Lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My dad wanted to try video games once so I started up Link to the Past for him. I left the room and came back ten minutes later to find him still inside Link's house.

"The guy said it's dangerous out there and I should stay inside. How much longer is he gonna be?"

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

P-Mack posted:

My dad wanted to try video games once so I started up Link to the Past for him. I left the room and came back ten minutes later to find him still inside Link's house.

"The guy said it's dangerous out there and I should stay inside. How much longer is he gonna be?"

you should let him play far cry 4

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

P-Mack posted:

i didnt know your dad wrote thinkpieces for kotaku

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I finally upgraded my motherboard today and since i didnt buy any new sticks I have the wrong type of RAM

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can wipe that one off my gamer slate now. Ganon's tower was absolutely brutal in parts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FLUTE BOY PLAYS AGAIN

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

FLUTE BOY PLAYS AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I assume games played means Game Overs? I ended with a clean 50