Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I was able to successfully drag a drunkenly incoherent girl back to her own place with a buddy by foot, without either of us getting into trouble...
HOWEVER I would like to point out that:
  • we just so happened to be on the Las Vegas strip (where no one cares about these things)
  • we already knew where the girl was meant to go home to because
  • the girl was actually my girlfriend, and
  • she wasn't actually drunk so much as she was -temporarily- completely out of her mind on lsd at the time.

So, I guess I'd really hafta say it's entirely situational.
Nonetheless I've gotta admit it was really rather distressing hearing my longterm girlfriend asking me whether me and my friend were going to rape and murder her once we got back to the hotel. So I guess I can say I reverse-feel you, bro. It's tough out there and sometimes -the bitches- they can be cray.

yeah it's a good move to drop acid on the vegas strip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

Being a 22-year-old male virgin is definitely something that will get you shamed by people, dude. Obviously it's not as bad as Elliott Rodgers made it out to be, because he was an insane homicidal maniac with a broken brain, but being a male virgin into your twenties is definitely something that will get you mocked by your peers, because it's weird.

22-year old people who are interested in the sex lives of their friends, American masculinity is super homo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Cnut the Great posted:

Being a 22-year-old male virgin is definitely something that will get you shamed by people, dude. Obviously it's not as bad as Elliott Rodgers made it out to be, because he was an insane homicidal maniac with a broken brain, but being a male virgin into your twenties is definitely something that will get you mocked by your peers, because it's weird.

I don't know, I wasn't a virgin into my twenties so I can't really say how people reacted to me, but I've never known anyone who gave half a gently caress about another person's sex life and if I had a group of friends that did I'd be creeped out. Anyone I've met in their twenties who did talk about being a virgin--even in confidence--was weird not because they were a virgin but because they gave even the slightest gently caress about being a virgin.

Your logic is really recursive too-- "it's weird to be a virgin into your twenties because it's weird."

generative grammer posted:

22-year old people who are interested in the sex lives of their friends, American masculinity is super homo

I must have never noticed how gay American masculinity is due to the avalanche of dicks flopping out at every party in a loosely synchronized vibration with a hum that goes "look at how much pussy juice is on here."

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Cnut the Great posted:

If people actually care whether or not you're a virgin, they're either a virgin themselves or their sex life is so unfulfilling that they need to mock those who haven't done it.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I know guy who was a virgin at 22 until he moved to South Korea and now he gets laid. He always said he preferred Asian birds and that's why he didn't lose it before. He was always super chill about it even when we ribbed him. It didn't make him outwardly bitter and he never want on nice guy diatribes despite being a frequent Reddit poster.

Basically the moral of the story is that virgins could be anyone and you need to be constantly vigilant.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

CubanMissile posted:

It's not like you have to tell anyone and unless you look like the gooniest goon, no one is ever going to ask.

Tell that to my co-workers

:(

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DOOP posted:

Tell that to my co-workers

:(

What kind of bullshit dead end do you work at? That's pretty drat unprofessional

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Ocrassus posted:

I know guy who was a virgin at 22 until he moved to South Korea and now he gets laid. He always said he preferred Asian birds and that's why he didn't lose it before. He was always super chill about it even when we ribbed him. It didn't make him outwardly bitter and he never want on nice guy diatribes despite being a frequent Reddit poster.

Basically the moral of the story is that virgins could be anyone and you need to be constantly vigilant.

please do not gently caress birds

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He took "virginity is for the birds" a bit too literally

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

KomodoWagon posted:

What kind of bullshit dead end do you work at? That's pretty drat unprofessional

"DOOP, when are you getting a girlfriend?"
"DOOP, when did you get last get pussy?

Worlds worst chemical plant

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

DOOP posted:

"DOOP, when are you getting a girlfriend?"
"DOOP, when did you get last get pussy?

Worlds worst chemical plant

When you work with this breed of dude you're not supposed to answer them honestly, you're supposed to be like "ask your mom/girlfriend/wife when I last got pussy" and other such crude jokes. Or say "I don't know, what time is it?" like you just finished having sex earlier that day. If you already told them you never get laid you've already blown it and should just get a different job.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Troposphere posted:

please do not gently caress birds

You might be able to do an ostrich without causing it any permanent harm. I don't know if they have those in Asia. Cassowaries, maybe? But they'd just tear you to pieces.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

IT BURNS posted:

Can we go back to talking about Elliot Rodger and his manifesto?

(Read the whole thing in one sitting, nearly crying laughing the whole time until I remembered that he viciously murdered six people, hope this helps)

Thats hosed up dude, why would you read that.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

KomodoWagon posted:

You might be able to do an ostrich without causing it any permanent harm. I don't know if they have those in Asia. Cassowaries, maybe? But they'd just tear you to pieces.

Where do Emus fit in on your "bird fuckability" scale?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

mind the walrus posted:

Right at the very top :q:

But they're not exactly Asian.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Cnut the Great posted:

Being a 22-year-old male virgin is definitely something that will get you shamed by people, dude...being a male virgin into your twenties is definitely something that will get you mocked by your peers, because it's weird.

Hang out with evangelical Christians. Even into their mid-20's they're crazy competitive when they're bragging about what nonsexual, inexperienced virgins they are. My brother went out with this super Christian girl for a while and when her and some of her friends were around, the slightest off-color joke or statement would devolve the whole conversation into a humblebragging circle jerk of who knew the least about sex. American college girls acting like they were so naive that they had no clue what a blow job was even though they were in high school during the Clinton presidency. The funniest thing was one of her male friends saying he didn't know how any guy could ever enjoy getting a blow job because he wouldn't his wife to have to do something so dirty with the "same mouth she prays with" but then he looked at every girl in the room, one after another, I guess to see if there was anyone who wanted to try and change his mind.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wonder how dating will look 10 years from now? VR first dates so there's no rape chances ?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Mr. 47 posted:

You joke but, yeah. I have been.

I'm not joking I would legit be offended, rape would never cross my mind and I would be doing a nice thing walking a drunk home, and then to be accused of being a rapist

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I was merely slipping an alka setzer into m'ladys drink so she would not have heartburn later, how dare you accuse me of anything sinister

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Decebal posted:

I wonder how dating will look 10 years from now? VR first dates so there's no rape chances ?

Humans will reproduce in a complicated mating dance involving dank memes.

The male with the rarest Pepes will reproduce, the one who still posts Doge will be consigned to the dustbin of genetic history.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I was once accused of being a papist

I was walking my friend home after she had a bit too much blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I'm so angry I want to rape someone

DareToSlack
Aug 24, 2006
I'm not gay, but $20 is $20.

mind the walrus posted:

Well behind storks.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Brings new meaning to the term "mackerel snapper."

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I was walking my friend home after she had a bit too much blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

never cry pape wolf

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm not joking I would legit be offended, rape would never cross my mind and I would be doing a nice thing walking a drunk home, and then to be accused of being a rapist

Stop throwing table tents at people

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

KomodoWagon posted:

Stop throwing table tents at people

I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS

Dude, it's like one of those tiny 1:10 scale tents they have at the camping section so you can see what you're getting before you buy. I collect them.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
That RapeX condom seems like a good idea for the ladies that think "possible rape?" every time they see a dude. Those spikes look nasty as hell !

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
But you still get raped. Honestly, you should just have a gun

My uncle bought me a stun gun and a taser, and offered to buy me a gun. I still don't have a gun though, I don't really know how to use them. Also I have stun gun And a taser and some good knives

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Decebal posted:

That RapeX condom seems like a good idea for the ladies that think "possible rape?" every time they see a dude. Those spikes look nasty as hell !

It's a good way to enrage your rapist and get killed

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

It's a good way to enrage your rapist and get killed

Having 10 spikes through your dick will incapacitate anyone I would assume.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
^ lolno. If it targeted the nads, then maybe. But it just pisses you off more if it's the shaft. It was very much so designed, IMO, by someone who doesn't get how male anatomy works.

Decebal posted:

I'm curious if anyone did any statistics, as to if there was any kind of change at all with that thing during South African World Cup, or if it was just, sadly, business as usual. I assume the latter.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 10, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

honestly those things seem like a great way to get murdered

Decebal posted:

Having 10 spikes through your dick will incapacitate anyone I would assume.

depending on the length of the spikes and the damage they did, he might bleed out or go into shock. but def not before smashing your face to pieces in an adrenaline fueled rage

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TeooZByFJk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the sad part is if that dude got a better haircut, some contacts (or better looking frames), and some eyebrow trimming he'd be fine. I can also see a sheen of grease coming from his face that he should maybe take care of. I know tons of white girls who looooove Asian dudes and that guy isn't any more or less attractive than most.

just needs to loving take care of himself

e: and throw all his wifebeaters away because that ain't a good look for him

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Moridin920 posted:

e: and throw all his wifebeaters away because that ain't a good look for him

Actually I like that part the most - at least it's the most honest.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah but you just know that if you saw him in real life you'd be able to see the yellow sweat stains on it from 20 feet away

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
New pick-up technique for guys who just need to get laid

Put the roofie in your own drink, and then the girl will take advantage of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Pick posted:

But you still get raped. Honestly, you should just have a gun

My uncle bought me a stun gun and a taser, and offered to buy me a gun. I still don't have a gun though, I don't really know how to use them. Also I have stun gun And a taser and some good knives

Get a gun! The self defense classes and target practice are fun. I carry one about 90%of the time, but it's more from being worried about being mugged than being raped. Which kind of tasers do you have? The projectile ones are legit, but I'm pretty leery of one that you have to be within arm's length to use, because then any confrontation turns back into a contest of strength when they try to take it away from you. That's why even though I usually have a knife, and I've taken classes on how to use them defensively, it's still my last ditch choice.

• Locked thread