Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
bunch of baby back bitches not taking mg3 up on his content generation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
stop using my trademark insult

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

stop using my trademark insult

imitation is the highest form of fartery <3

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Absurd Revolver posted:

bunch of baby back bitches not taking mg3 up on his content generation

agreeing to "only these four people who volunteered can be dunked today" is bs

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm only voting Ernie tbh.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

agreeing to "only these four people who volunteered can be dunked today" is bs

Look like we got a scaredy scum over here

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

As far as what I think of the other two volunteers; give me a second to peruse their post histories

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MG3 posted:

Look like we got a scaredy scum over here

hmm hmm

I Will Not Vote for anyone participating in MG3's game today.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Absurd Revolver posted:

i'll probably switch to rye and cokes later

so we gonna mafias or what because

this is susssssssss

Absurd Revolver posted:

even within jokephase this kind of dum dum poo poo can be used as a fake breadcrumb

revoke your claim or face my drunken clarity

This is a good set of posts/reasoning from AR. I believe AR is town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

okay okay okay okay okay O KAY

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

This isn't a real thing?

Kashuno posted:

Except you didn't present it as hyperbole, you presented it as a fact. Trying covering for your scumbro?

This is a bad set of posts from Kashuno. In the last post he seems to be insulted by the shade thrown his way, but then never votes TMM or makes any connections to the scumminess or lack thereof of making said post. What I mean is, Kash reacted as if he thought that that was a slight against him, and even make a joke about "covering for your scumbo" but doesn't pursue it in any way.

That's scummy IMO

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

This is a bad set of posts from Kashuno. In the last post he seems to be insulted by the shade thrown his way, but then never votes TMM or makes any connections to the scumminess or lack thereof of making said post. What I mean is, Kash reacted as if he thought that that was a slight against him, and even make a joke about "covering for your scumbo" but doesn't pursue it in any way.

That's scummy IMO

Because ernie scum claimed what is this dumb crap

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Because ernie scum claimed what is this dumb crap

I asked you earlier and you didn't respond. How is scum claiming d1 in jokephase a scum move over a neutral move? Both scum and town have and do claim scum in D1 jokephase. What made you think this was a real claim, or are you just against claiming scum day 1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am against scum claiming d1. It's either scum trying to slide through the day as "haha I was so joking guys scum would never do that!" or town trying to muddy the waters. Jokephase as an excuse is asinine and I don't care for it.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i, too, am scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

I am against scum claiming d1. It's either scum trying to slide through the day as "haha I was so joking guys scum would never do that!" or town trying to muddy the waters. Jokephase as an excuse is asinine and I don't care for it.

Ok, well I don't see it the same was as you.

Could you expound on your feelings on TMM for me, since that's a point of contention for me with regards to how I view your alignment

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i, too, am scum

YOU GODDAMN son OF A BITCH

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i cant say im town in a post b/c then the truth fairy will detect it and find out it was a lie (b/c im deadproof pgo survivor)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Ok, well I don't see it the same was as you.

Could you expound on your feelings on TMM for me, since that's a point of contention for me with regards to how I view your alignment

TMM is a dicklord

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

TMM is a dicklord

Is he scum or not?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

You seem pretty unwilling to give me a straight answer here and its weird

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Is he scum or not?

At this time I do not know, and will freely admit that if Ernie comes up scum I will be taking a hard look at TMM

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

At this time I do not know, and will freely admit that if Ernie comes up scum I will be taking a hard look at TMM

And if Ernie flips town will you take a hard look at me because 'he must have known the scum claim was fake'?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

please stop :geno:

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Too bad this scum is too scared to volunteer. If they did then I'd vote them so hard.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Too bad this scum is too scared to volunteer. If they did then I'd vote them so hard.

How is that a scum post

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey MG, what do you think about Kash joining your content game but saying that's he's only going to vote for Ernie because of the scum claim?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Hey MG, what do you think about Kash joining your content game but saying that's he's only going to vote for Ernie because of the scum claim?

Well he said that before he joined the content game and if he does that then well he never truly was playing my game

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

How is that a scum post

Any post that stifles another posters posting is scummy. Town only benefits from posting.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

It also doesn't say who or what he's referring to so its a completely white noise innocuous post. It's different from a jokey white noise post because a joke is meant to entertain while pmoms post is meant to denigrate and create distance from other posters

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Any post that stifles another posters posting is scummy. Town only benefits from posting.

MG3 posted:

It also doesn't say who or what he's referring to so its a completely white noise innocuous post. It's different from a jokey white noise post because a joke is meant to entertain while pmoms post is meant to denigrate and create distance from other posters

No it's pretty clear what he's referring to unless you refuse to read posts in context. You are really being overt in your attempts to paint Pmom as scum and it's nonsensical. Like it's pretty clear from the tone of TMM's post it is either rhetorical, sarcastic, or meant to start a fight. It's clear from Pmom's post he would like that to not start up again. It's really straight forward I don't get why you're being obtuse.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

No it's pretty clear what he's referring to unless you refuse to read posts in context. You are really being overt in your attempts to paint Pmom as scum and it's nonsensical. Like it's pretty clear from the tone of TMM's post it is either rhetorical, sarcastic, or meant to start a fight. It's clear from Pmom's post he would like that to not start up again. It's really straight forward I don't get why you're being obtuse.

Nah

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

##vote kash

Come on who else wants to join the content game?

Please post more people

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Nah what? I made multiple points there, the least you could do is actually provide a response.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Ok I'll answer your points:

Kashuno posted:

No it's pretty clear what he's referring to unless you refuse to read posts in context.

Nah its really not

Kashuno posted:

You are really being overt in your attempts to paint Pmom as scum and it's nonsensical.

Yeah, because I think Pmom is scum

Kashuno posted:

Like it's pretty clear from the tone of TMM's post it is either rhetorical, sarcastic, or meant to start a fight.

To me his post is pointing out an obvious logical fallacy in your thinking. Something people should be reminded of every game because every game people make speculative posts wherein they pretend an unflipped players alignment is scum and they make scum team pairings based off of that suspicion. It's dumb and people should be told they're dumb for doing it every time they do.

Kashuno posted:

It's clear from Pmom's post he would like that to not start up again. It's really straight forward I don't get why you're being obtuse.

Again to me, he's pointing out a logical fallacy, there is no real discussion, I mean you can argue the point but you'd be wasting your breath.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you say it's a logical fallacy, but it's really not. As in that is categorically false. Logic doesnt work that way.

If A, then B means that in the condition A is true, B is true. A being Ernie is scum and B being TMM is scum. That in no way, at all, by any stretch of mental hoops, means if NotA, then B. They are two completely unrelated arguments, and I was not even hinting at thinking the second one.

You think Pmom is scum, fine. That doesn't somehow mean you can ignore the context of their post. It was made right after TMM asked a ridiculous question to me, as he does many times, to get a rise and a reaction. Pmom, and others, have expressed that we do not interact. Acting like it is some mystery is ignorant of context at best

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

you say it's a logical fallacy, but it's really not. As in that is categorically false. Logic doesnt work that way.

If A, then B means that in the condition A is true, B is true. A being Ernie is scum and B being TMM is scum. That in no way, at all, by any stretch of mental hoops, means if NotA, then B. They are two completely unrelated arguments, and I was not even hinting at thinking the second one.

You think Pmom is scum, fine. That doesn't somehow mean you can ignore the context of their post. It was made right after TMM asked a ridiculous question to me, as he does many times, to get a rise and a reaction. Pmom, and others, have expressed that we do not interact. Acting like it is some mystery is ignorant of context at best

I don't remember TMM's meta but I don't remember that being his meta. Either way I think that stifling reactions and posting is bad for town therefore something a scum would do

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I apologize if I came across like an rear end when I was rebutting you, that was unnecessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When was he last time you played a game wth both TMM and I in it? Serious question.

• Locked thread