Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Wrestlers are stupid but the WWE deserves zero benefit of the doubt. This should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I bought $5 clearance John Cena workout shirts because I never give up an unfair amount of money for clothing

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

VJeff posted:

I bought an Ambrose shirt at Raw back in July and it's sooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable. :(
My Finn shirt isn't that bad honestly, its a really simple shirt too which helps

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

oatgan posted:

He's from the UK he doesn't know what it's like over here

im uk too and i think WWE shirts are way too thick

like wearing a whole skin on top of your normal skin

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Another Person posted:

im uk too and i think WWE shirts are way too thick

like wearing a whole skin on top of your normal skin

butter, not wwe shirts

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Eva Marie got popped for Nuke.

She bought it from this kid:

...who got it from this guy:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Vince right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWuqFnbLLGE

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
So if part timers aren't Wellness tested and you can just have a clause inserted into your contract that forbids them from suspending you in any capacity why wouldn't the bigger full time guys who have been there for years like Cena and Orton not just have it put in their contract that they are part time talent or otherwise not subject to Wellness or suspensions in general?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
wrestlers should be allowed and encouraged to take drugs, please sign my petition

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Brock Lesnar posted:

wrestlers should be allowed and encouraged to take drugs, please sign my petition

EEE CEE DUB

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

So if part timers aren't Wellness tested and you can just have a clause inserted into your contract that forbids them from suspending you in any capacity why wouldn't the bigger full time guys who have been there for years like Cena and Orton not just have it put in their contract that they are part time talent or otherwise not subject to Wellness or suspensions in general?

Cena is part time now. He's gonna film more, has maybe two more house shows between now and November, none in the US, TV time won't be that limited but still. Post-Summerslam (win or lose) his schedule won't be as rough

Someone who noticeably was part time well before this: HHH

Scott Justice
Jul 15, 2007
Hot Justice just sounds better
My bleacher report app just told me that Vince sold 30 million in WWE stock yesterday.

Did I miss this scoop?
Does this mean anything?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ProWrestlingSheet also saying Nikki's been cleared

Save Summerslam. Come on, Nikki!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He knew the suspensions would cause the stock to bottom out so he sold while the getting was good.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Scott Justice posted:

My bleacher report app just told me that Vince sold 30 million in WWE stock yesterday.

Did I miss this scoop?
Does this mean anything?

It doesn't really mean much, since Vince hasn't been selling any of the B shares, which are the ones that actually matter.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena is part time now. He's gonna film more, has maybe two more house shows between now and November, none in the US, TV time won't be that limited but still. Post-Summerslam (win or lose) his schedule won't be as rough

Someone who noticeably was part time well before this: HHH

i thought HHH's excuse was that he was an actual employee, not an independent contractor, and Connecticut doesn't allow drug testing of employees.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Accident Underwater posted:

I bought $5 clearance John Cena workout shirts because I never give up an unfair amount of money for clothing

That shows hustle. That's good.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

oatgan posted:

Eva Marie needs to smarten up her husband

mbison-yes.gif

Brock Lesnar posted:

i thought HHH's excuse was that he was an actual employee, not an independent contractor, and Connecticut doesn't allow drug testing of employees.

this is even funnier if true

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Brock Lesnar posted:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is that supposed to be a Mexican undertaker?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
if the WWE didn't drug test, we could have Matt and Brother Nero back

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Hey, Wagner's back so they have a doctor to ensure everything's above board.

oldpainless posted:

Is that supposed to be a Mexican undertaker?

Nah, that's just Texano jr. Mil Muertes's whole schtick in LU is basically "Mexican Undertaker" though.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 18, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drugs are probably the only thing keeping Rey mobile and not in constant agony at this point

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Mli/Matanza/Marty team up? MY KAYFABE!!! :woop:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Brock Lesnar posted:

Hoodslam's wellness policy: smoke more weed

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonz posted:

Eva Marie got popped for Nuke.

She bought it from this kid:

...who got it from this guy:

Where is that guy, anyway? Where is he?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Did AAA drop the El Mesias gimmick or is he just wrestling as Mil Muertes as a one-off thing?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

CMLL is the one where a ton of the wrestlers are literally sponsored by a steroid company

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Heath Slater confirmed to take Eva Marie's place in the 6-woman tag match at SummerFest.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

I will watch the piss out of that.

Chris James 2 posted:

Drugs are probably the only thing keeping Rey mobile and not in constant agony at this point

Booyaka- Booyaka!
Drug Pipeliiiiiiiiiiine!

...I'll see myself out now.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Apparently Eva's husband works some scummy, scam filled supplement company so if she got popped, I'd wager there's a good chance she got something from him.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Spermgod posted:

CMLL is the one where a ton of the wrestlers are literally sponsored by a steroid company

I couldn't find an Anniversario poster or a link to the bodybuilding contest

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Assuming the "more suspensions incoming" scuttlebutt is true, I just thought of another strong candidate: Rusev. It'd explain the bizarre booking Monday. Rowan's another one.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
you know, when I think about it, my life IS sheets of dirt

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

It's also not out of the realm of possibility that Eva Marie got suspended for sneezing while in Vince's presence.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I also need someone to make a fancy needlepoint embroidery of "YOU LIFE IS SHEETS OF DIRT" and put it on a small accent pillow.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Assuming the "more suspensions incoming" scuttlebutt is true, I just thought of another strong candidate: Rusev. It'd explain the bizarre booking Monday. Rowan's another one.

Rowan's easily replaced the second Harper is ready, but man would losing Rusev even for just 30 days be a downer.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

WWE burying a guy who pissed hot to put over a guy who a month earlier WWE buried for pissing hot would be pretty WWE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

WWE burying a guy who pissed hot to put over a guy who a month earlier WWE buried for pissing hot would be pretty WWE

Exactly why it popped into my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Typo aside, I find it weirdly touching that Saraya would write a big poem to console her daughter just because she pissed hot.

• Locked thread