Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Moony, you wretched excuse for a dog, STOP HOGGING THE BED. Lying vertical at first, then slowly going horizontal and using your scratchy feet to push me off the bed is not cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Harriet, will you sit still for 3 seconds so I can remove the chunk on banana stuck in your mane? Also, when I try to give you banana don't yank it outta my hand then lie down on it you idiot!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Neon, you goddamned furry fuckball, if you don't stop trying to lick the cream off my fresh tattoo I will cut off your loving tongue :bang:

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Sukie, there's three other chairs, and lots of warm, cozy beds in this house.

But sure, sleep on my hoodie. I love shedding fur everywhere I go.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Distorted Kiwi posted:

YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS this is appropriate :troll:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Your hoodie? I think you mean Sukie's blanket :colbert:.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
stop missing the litter box I know you like to pee in the corner but come on. Now the knees of my pants smell like cat pee and Natures Miracle cause I scrubbed the floor on my hands and knees for 20 minutes, plus the other cats are upset about the smell.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Aug 5, 2016

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Lynza posted:

Moony, you wretched excuse for a dog, STOP HOGGING THE BED. Lying vertical at first, then slowly going horizontal and using your scratchy feet to push me off the bed is not cool.

dug is functioning according to spec, not an issue

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Dinah, I know that you hate to be brushed, but you take great care of your hair and everyone says that you're the softest cat ever.

You have a ton of floof, and I've just accepted that hairballs are a lifestyle, but why did you have to horf one up in the food I just put down for you? Don't you realize how much I spend on prescription food so you don't get stones again?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Why would you poo, not cover it, but then put a toy in the litterbox? :psyduck:

sensy v2.0
May 12, 2001

Thin Privilege posted:

That's what I think about this lovely toy?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Thin Privilege posted:

why not?

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Additional complaint Sukie. Next time you decide to take a nap, don't do it in the garden shed! Because I only go in there once every few days or so, and I don't intend starving my cat to death.

Hope you enjoyed five hours in the dark last night, you fluffy moron.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wheeler you fluffy fucker, the reason I keep kicking you out of my room at night is because when you are on my bed you are the touchiest little rear end in a top hat and I know it's just a matter of time when I lay down that you will yowl and attack me when I do so much as turn over.

I don't get how you can lay right on top of my stomach for an hour when I'm laying on the couch, but when we're in my big queen bed that's somehow not enough room.

Dothewhatnow
Jan 3, 2016
Loki you drat idiot you can easily get down from your cat tree, stop being lazy and meowing like you're stuck up there. I keep the area in front of your tower clear for this very reason yet you still insist that you're stuck and will starve in a matter of minutes if you aren't removed by me personally.

Picture of the lazy fluff

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
It's 4am and I swear it's been an hour of AROOOOOOOOO AAROOOOOOOOOOOOO AAROOOOOOO outside my door. Ignoring had always worked but nope tonight he decided not to stop so I had to break out the spray bottle. but he still AROOOOOOd I think he's trying to say his name cause the intonation is the same as his name but oh my god. You get fed at 6 not at 4 what the gently caress you cat :catstare:

E: oh of course once I break out the camera to take a pic you stop mewing. But through my hard work mewing back at him I finally got 1/2 a devil cat

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Aug 19, 2016

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Thin Privilege posted:

It's 4am and I swear it's been an hour of AROOOOOOOOO AAROOOOOOOOOOOOO AAROOOOOOO outside my door. Ignoring had always worked but nope tonight he decided not to stop so I had to break out the spray bottle. but he still AROOOOOOd I think he's trying to say his name cause the intonation is the same as his name but oh my god. You get fed at 6 not at 4 what the gently caress you cat :catstare:

E: oh of course once I break out the camera to take a pic you stop mewing. But through my hard work mewing back at him I finally got 1/2 a devil cat

so you meowed back at it at 4? what you never want to sleep again? you didnt feed the little heathen did you?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

SneakyFrog posted:

so you meowed back at it at 4? what you never want to sleep again? you didnt feed the little heathen did you?

I had already been in the living room for 30 min until I started mewing myself to get him to take the pic. I fed them at 5:45. Now all has been quiet and little devil is asleep in a basket :catstare:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Thin Privilege posted:

I had already been in the living room for 30 min until I started mewing myself to get him to take the pic. I fed them at 5:45. Now all has been quiet and little devil is asleep in a basket :catstare:

Now is time to wake the cat up with meowing then.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

SneakyFrog posted:

Now is time to wake the cat up with meowing then.

Put my mouth on his asleep neck and meowed, he was happy to see me. Cats.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Thin Privilege posted:

Put my mouth on his asleep neck and meowed, he was happy to see me. Cats.

well at least you tried :shrug:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Thin Privilege posted:

when i first started locking booger out of my room at night she did this. my response was to throw poo poo at my bedroom door VERY HARD. she stopped.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Now because I actually got out of the room at 4 am he's been mewing at me for food all day, despite having been fed. Lesson to all: ignore your cats mrewing outside your bedroom door, no matter the cost

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Thin Privilege posted:

Now because I actually got out of the room at 4 am he's been mewing at me for food all day, despite having been fed. Lesson to all: ignore your cats mrewing outside your bedroom door, no matter the cost

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

I have them but the most complicated story: I accidentally pulled out my tragus and lost it so I had to put in a long one and if I put in my ear plugs it might shift my piercing, and my piercer is over an hour away so I don't wanna go there and get it replaced.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Thin Privilege posted:

I have them but the most complicated story: I accidentally pulled out my tragus and lost it so I had to put in a long one and if I put in my ear plugs it might shift my piercing, and my piercer is over an hour away so I don't wanna go there and get it replaced.

:barf:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

I have NeoMetal so it pulls out super easy, it's a push in style not a twisty. So it didn't hurt, I just lost it.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Thin Privilege posted:

I have NeoMetal so it pulls out super easy, it's a push in style not a twisty. So it didn't hurt, I just lost it.

the way you wrote it sounded terrible

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

psychokitty posted:

the way you wrote it sounded terrible

From the pov of someone who doesn't know the first thing about piercings "I pulled out my tragus" sounds pretty terrifying. I was picturing someone removing an ear plug and ending up holding a nerve cluster like a wet noodle or something at first.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

hogmartin posted:

From the pov of someone who doesn't know the first thing about piercings "I pulled out my tragus" sounds pretty terrifying. I was picturing someone removing an ear plug and ending up holding a nerve cluster like a wet noodle or something at first.

i have 00 (lobe) plugs but still pulling out one's tragus sounds horrifying

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you weird hip trendy kids and your weird hip trendy head holes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Your pets are all shaming these posts.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

FactsAreUseless posted:

So's your mom but we didn't have a very good pic of her

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

FactsAreUseless posted:

My moron ARROOOOer has been sitting staring at me all day just because I didn't ignore the 4am AROOOing. As I posted previously, do not respond to cats' AROOOOOing.

Oh god now he's walking over and mewing. Help.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Aug 20, 2016

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you need to improve your cat game, do things gangsta style. Catte wakes you up yowling at 4am get an air horn for next catnap time then the cat will most likely produce a shiv or something, have a spray bottle on hand for that and suplex the cat (onto something soft as to avoid injury) firearms may be required if there is any further retaliation but after a lot of good training your cat may not howl at night.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Thin Privilege posted:

Put vacuum cleaner outside your door, run the cord up to a power bar on your nightstand. Cat wakes you up at 4am, turn on the vacuum for a few seconds. Problem solved.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

grack posted:

Put vacuum cleaner outside your door, run the cord up to a power bar on your nightstand. Cat wakes you up at 4am, turn on the vacuum for a few seconds. Problem solved.

that is some pro tier catting right there.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Harriet, I know my parents love you. But seriously stop making me feel like a poo poo pet owner by being friendlier and nicer with them.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

grack posted:

This is a great idea but I'm paranoid cause some of my cats like to chew cables... Jerkface was silent last night because I actually ignored him so I assume this will be continued. But now he's just sitting behind me STARING. You know, that cat sit-+wide-eyed-stare-into-your-soul type of stare. It is so creepy.

This is worse when all 8 are sitting and do this to me from around the room. It is really scary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
I had a black cat when I bought this black couch. Fatfat, you're a good cat whose mild shedding is mostly invisible.

Now I have a light brown tabby whose hyperthyroidism means she's a horrible shedder even on medication. Boopcat, you're a goddamn fluff nightmare. I cleaned all the fur off the cushions and took pains to de-fur the house in general and within a day everything's covered in a taupe layer of cat hair. If I still had an electric trimmer, I'd shave you entirely bald. Your recent habits of loudly and ceaselessly browing at me whenever I might be looking near you or moving in your general direction, persistently pulling my glasses off whenever I'm not petting you or not petting you enough or whatever your cat demand is, and constantly lying on my legs if I'm reclining no matter how many times I've moved you off ... are kind of driving me insane.

Please make more kitten piles with Fatfat and let me have some me-time.