Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout

adult baby at retirement home: wow i didn't know there was this many adult babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

The Buddha, while making GBS threads himself: "Ah, I am an adult, but I am a baby as well. I have abandoned desire, I have transcended the complications I learned in my youth and adulthood. Please spank me, mistress. Please hurt my jiggly Buddha bottom." *gradually transforms into a tree as he moves beyond the need for food and breath*

Scaly Haylie

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Buddha, while making GBS threads himself: "Ah, I am an adult, but I am a baby as well. I have abandoned desire, I have transcended the complications I learned in my youth and adulthood. Please spank me, mistress. Please hurt my jiggly Buddha bottom." *gradually transforms into a tree as he moves beyond the need for food and breath*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mistress never realized how difficult it would be to adult baby-proof the house

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

adult baby weighed in at 280lbs. that's well above 95th percentile!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"How old is your adult baby?"
"420 months."
everyone giggles except the adult baby, who doesn't get it.

google THIS

mistress has more or less given up the whole dom persona and now goes to Pilates and demands to speak to the manager a lot and is constantly uploading pictures of her adult baby to facebook and needless to say her adult baby isn't vaccinated

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"How old is your adult baby?"
"420 months."
everyone giggles except the adult baby, who doesn't get it.

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Mistress never realized how difficult it would be to adult baby-proof the house

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
adult baby just turned 600 months old, a very important time in early development

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

mistress: that's no way to treat me! I carried you for nine months!

adult baby: hey, you could have set me down at any time

google THIS posted:

mistress has more or less given up the whole dom persona and now goes to Pilates and demands to speak to the manager a lot and is constantly uploading pictures of her adult baby to facebook and needless to say her adult baby isn't vaccinated

nvm no cake

please change OP's av to this, thank you

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

:grin:

FactsAreUseless

Putting giant plastic covers on all the electric stuff at the power plant, third shift supervisor's an adult baby.

google THIS

Chief Childe hesitated as he approached the remote cabin. This was going to open old boo-boos. But what choice did he have?

He found his target out back, smacking a pile of already split firewood with a toy axe. "A. B.," Childe said. "It's been a long time."

The stooped figure paused, his back still to the police chief. "What do you want?" he asked. There was an edge to his voice, and Childe knew he had to talk fast or a tantrum was likely to follow.

"I need you to help me catch the Daycare Killer."

A. B. laughed, finally turning to face his old boss. His matted beard was damp. Could it be...milk? "You need my help? Why me?"

"None of the other officers can do what you do," said Childe. "I need a man on the inside. No, more than that, I need a baby. I need Adult Baby."

"You kicked me off the force," said A. B. "Made me turn in my name tag. Told me I was a loose squirtgun."

"And now I'm telling you you're the only man for the job...And the only baby."

"I don't do that anymore, chief."

"Bullshit," Childe snapped.

"Poopy," A. B. corrected.

"Fine then, poopy. You think I can't hear that diaper crinkling under those jeans? Think I can't smell the stink of formula around this hovel of yours? No, you're still Adult Baby. You may have left the playpen but the playpen hasn't left you. And right now we need you. This city needs you."

A. B. pouted for a moment. Then his lips parted in a wide smile, his eyes crossed, and he giggled idiotically. Childe waited patiently for him to refocus. Finally A.B. said, "Maybe we should discuss this over a bottle of Similac?"

"No worries," said Childe, tossing A. B. a baby bottle. "I brought one. Shaken, not stirred?"

"You know me so well," said A. B., taking a drink. "Now let's give that killer a long, long nap."

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Chief Childe hesitated as he approached the remote cabin. This was going to open old boo-boos. But what choice did he have?

He found his target out back, smacking a pile of already split firewood with a toy axe. "A. B.," Childe said. "It's been a long time."

The stooped figure paused, his back still to the police chief. "What do you want?" he asked. There was an edge to his voice, and Childe knew he had to talk fast or a tantrum was likely to follow.

A. B. laughed, finally turning to face his old boss. His matted beard was damp. Could it be...milk? "You need my help? Why me?"

"None of the other officers can do what you do," said Childe. "I need a man on the inside. No, more than that, I need a baby. I need Adult Baby."

"You kicked me off the force," said A. B. "Made me turn in my name tag. Told me I was a loose squirtgun."

"Fine then, poopy. You think I can't hear that diaper crinkling under those jeans? Think I can't smell the stink of formula around this hovel of yours? No, you're still Adult Baby. You may have left the playpen but the playpen hasn't left you. And right now we need you. This city needs you."

A. B. pouted for a moment. Then his lips parted in a wide smile, his eyes crossed, and he giggled idiotically. Childe waited patiently for him to refocus. Finally A.B. said, "Maybe we should discuss this over a bottle of Similac?"

"No worries," said Childe, tossing A. B. a baby bottle. "I brought one. Shaken, not stirred?"

"You know me so well," said A. B., taking a drink. "Now let's give that killer a long, long nap."

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

google THIS posted:

nvm no cake

google THIS posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

adult baby shits pants and vomits all over shirt.
baby adult is staying late in the office trying to iron out the third-quarter budget proposals.
adult baby thinks another adult baby is in the mirror
baby adult sits in his lexus outside the liquor store trying to convince an adult to buy him a bottle of 30 year single-malt whiskey.

• Locked thread