Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

AMReese posted:

I don't think you're getting LaRae without Joey Ryan
Whys that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Billie Kay is the one with the amazing roster portrait.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

AMReese posted:

I don't think you're getting LaRae without Joey Ryan, and I'm pretty sure they don't want Joey Ryan.
She's married to Johnny Gargano why would NXT need Joey Ryan

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

oatgan posted:

Whys that
Edit: I thought her and Joey Ryan were still a thing, because that was the thing discussed last time she was brought up. My bad.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

Asuka/Billie Kay/Ember Moon/Crazy Mary is a good four girls to build the division around. It'd be neat if they signed someone like Hojo, Shirai, or LaRae though
Nikki Storm is pretty good too. Plus they might get Emma back for a while.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Aaliyah, Asuka, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Ember Moon, Nikki Storm and Crazy Mary is a cool women's division.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

AMReese posted:

Edit: I thought her and Joey Ryan were still a thing, because that was the thing discussed last time she was brought up. My bad.

i don't think they've really done anything together outside of a ddt tour in the past year. pretty fair to say that wctt is a done act.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Got my tickets today for the Baltimore-area NXT show. I am INCREDIBLY excited for it, even though I realize it's going to be a glorified house show.

I wonder who will be in the mix by October 8th...

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Has the revival ever explicitly cheated? Other than double teaming or w/e.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
I'm not sure but I do wish they would cheat more. It's the one thing really missing from their old-school heel act imo.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Idk man I kind of like that they're just huge assholes who are also really good.

E: heels should cheat more in general I will say

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

They do a lot of luring the ref which is a dirty tactic though not outright cheating.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
I just want to see them win a match by hitting a dude with a roll of quarters while the ref is distracted one time.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

"Cheats relentlessly" would suit Bobby Roode but it'd probably just get him cheered all the louder so idk

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Well if we're talking real old school poo poo lemme see them throw a fireball in some poor motherfuckers face

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Revival should be faking tags by clapping loudly behind the refs back

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/768870055279026177

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I feel like they'd be on TV if it was 2014 NXT.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hell yeah going to that Baltimore show

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/768923225631789057

Hero and WWE have been talking the last few weeks. Hero has even told fans.

Yes I was as shocked as you when I heard. A blank slate was enacted when the brand split happened. For example even Melina was considered.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I only want him if he negotiates staying fat.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

Yes I was as shocked as you when I heard. A blank slate was enacted when the brand split happened. For example even Melina was considered.

So it would be Hero coming in, not Cesaro going out?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So it would be Hero coming in, not Cesaro going out?

Hero coming in potentially.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

Hero coming in potentially.

Interesting. No scuttlebutt of the other way around?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Huh. Wonder if they'll try and get Drew back if the blank slate thing is true.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Huh. Wonder if they'll try and get Drew back if the blank slate thing is true.

Drew isn't included in that that I do know. WWE HATES him and will forever apparently.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Interesting. No scuttlebutt of the other way around?

There is a low level rumour that Cesaro's contract is up in September.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rovert posted:

Drew isn't included in that that I do know. WWE HATES him and will forever apparently.

Wtf

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Vince really doesn't like it when you don't return fire in a domestic violence situation. Makes you look weak!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

A solid read:

http://kevineckwrestling.sportsblog.com/posts/14240072/my-thoughts-on-new-tna-world-champion-drew-galloway.html

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

congratulations to the new ace of evolve wrestling Drew Galloway

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I want Chris Hero to be rich as gently caress and beloved by the world :3:

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Spermgod posted:

I'm not sure but I do wish they would cheat more. It's the one thing really missing from their old-school heel act imo.

That might be one of the things that make their old school heel act feel generic to me. Like they're good but they're heel tag control segments always feel so formula to me. This be fair none of the faces against them are Ricky Morton sellers out there. They're really good at setting up the faces though in the beginning of the matches.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

congratulations to the new ace of evolve wrestling Drew Galloway

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Everything about the angle that closed Evolve 67 was terrible and not the least bit surprising

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Willninho posted:

That might be one of the things that make their old school heel act feel generic to me. Like they're good but they're heel tag control segments always feel so formula to me. This be fair none of the faces against them are Ricky Morton sellers out there. They're really good at setting up the faces though in the beginning of the matches.

I wanna see more stuff like when the one guy saw Ciampa was gonna make the hot tag so he "fell" into the ring to distract the referee :laugh:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope Hero pulls a Punk with WWE and just gets them to pay for his surgeries he needs.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

I wanna see more stuff like when the one guy saw Ciampa was gonna make the hot tag so he "fell" into the ring to distract the referee :laugh:

That was so good and made me SO MAD :argh:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

oatgan posted:

The Revival should be faking tags by clapping loudly behind the refs back

YES. Especially if they're in control and could just tag normally. Oh, and do it blatantly so that the ref's admonishing them when the babyface-in-peril gets the hot tag and the ref doesn't see it.

rovert posted:

Kings of Wrestling would certainly help fill out one of the tag divisions. And it's not like they're gonna do anything else with Claudio once he's out of the purgatory of wrestling Sheamus 6 more times on the pre-show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
So would that be the case with Cesaro's deal expiring soon? I wouldn't be shocked, but I wonder about time lines. Cesaro first signed in Sept 2011. I always thought WWE usually signs people to 3 year deals. Being that he's been with WWE for 5 years he obviously renewed at some point and i wonder if it was in 2014 or 2015. Unless there are some details I don't know about.

• Locked thread