Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I read everything and I have to say that this thread has said a whole lot of nothing. I guess I'm kinda feeling Glowku because of his rush in and rabble a lot with hardly anything being correct. Then he's called out on it and does the equivalent of passive aggressive pouting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, I read everything and I have to say that this thread has said a whole lot of nothing. I guess I'm kinda feeling Glowku because of his rush in and rabble a lot with hardly anything being correct. Then he's called out on it and does the equivalent of passive aggressive pouting.

That seems pretty par for the course for Glowku, though.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Samfucius posted:

I can't stand lurkers and always push to lynch them/nk them if I'm scum, but considering we have quite a few people with <10 posts, might you take a little more responsibility and vig the low-count poster you find the most scummy? I understand by very nature of them being low-count it is hard to say, but on the other hand there's only one page of posts between Iron Chef, Kash, CP, LittleMac, Pod, and Jimson put together, so it's not like undoable or something.

Also, Pod is the secondary mod. He shouldn't be in your post count thing.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CCKeane posted:

That seems pretty par for the course for Glowku, though.

Yeah, I think I've called him a child a few times because of his behavior when he's disagreed with.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
imo anyone dumb enough to include the mods in a lurker list prolly isn't scum cuz their names would be in the doc

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Spiros
Spiros' whole play style and constant reminders to people that he is a good alternative to a lynch SCREAM scum player who is trying to slip into the air that maybe... juuust maybe he's a jester.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

##vote Spiros
Spiros' whole play style and constant reminders to people that he is a good alternative to a lynch SCREAM scum player who is trying to slip into the air that maybe... juuust maybe he's a jester.

lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote Spiros

lmao

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

don't even care if he's scum tbh ##vote jimson

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

##vote Spiros

These are familiar words and concepts to me and the grammar seems alright so why is it so incomphrendsible.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
When I am done fixing my gate ill get on the computer and post the quotes.
But look at spiros' attitude about the gulag death they pretty much say LOL SHOULDA KILLED ME INSTEAD. Then a page or two later he says something like "kill me the only reason I am here is to make this game go faster "

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

PBS Newshour posted:

These are familiar words and concepts to me and the grammar seems alright so why is it so incomphrendsible.

theres no 3p in this game so there isn't a jester for one

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

But look at spiros' attitude about the gulag death they pretty much say LOL SHOULDA KILLED ME INSTEAD. Then a page or two later he says something like "kill me the only reason I am here is to make this game go faster "

You're a strange man, Jimson.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote jimson

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Li Dawny posted:

Also, Pod is the secondary mod. He shouldn't be in your post count thing.

Haha I'm smart

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Stop posting mumble up Talking Heads lyrics

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Deadline is in 6 hours. Why do we hate Jimson? His 2 posts so far just remind me of imgay.

Also why are people still playing WoW in 2016

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

this guy scum 2

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Glowku is scum. Spiros is probably scum. Taste and Jake are town. Too many straight up white noise posters in this thread to get a read on a lot of people.

Trying to read into PBS (capps? who?) vig is only going to go straight into WIFOM territory. Everything that she's posted afterwards seemed neutral enough, but might still vote for her to avoid a no-lynch.

This is a weird post IMO, especially the couching that is happening w/r/t PBS. PBS is a high profile target right now, for obvious reasons, and I think a "well she's probably not scum but I'd *sigh* VOTE FOR HER TO AVOID A NO-LYNCH" take on the situation is poor and seems more like an attempt to establish their vote early than anything else.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gate fixed. Can't find computer cord.

Point me towards a target and I'll vote for them. I am REALLY bad at d1 reads especially when we had a potential no content vig from pbs

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote jimson id vote cpig also though

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

point me towards a bug and i will eat it tbh

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I'd vote Jimson or CPig or Samfucius or Spiros.

I'm also pretty good in combat fyi.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I wouldn't vote Spiros, I'm confident he isn't scum.

What's the deal with CPig?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
He's a poo poo lurker and dongsbot has declared him scum so he must be scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Truth Quark posted:

He's a poo poo lurker and dongsbot has declared him scum so he must be scum.

What's your reasoning for everybody else? I'd like to hear.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
The few posts he's made have all been "hi I'm here" type posts like he's just trying to skate by, aka scum lurking.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Ok here's Jimmy boy:

##vote Spiros

The OP explicitly says there are no 3ps so this post is very weird. It seems like Jimson was like "hey I need to post in this thread what can I do to make it not just HI IM HERE" and came up with this garbage.

Also he joined my game and then afk'd through the whole thing so I might just be biased against him.

Spiros I was getting really weird vibes from his early posting. I made an effort post on it here:

Truth Quark posted:

Realtalk I don't like Spiros' posting, it all feels very self conscious like he's just running down a list of "what would town do." Here's a couple examples.

This post is phrased strangely, like "oh you asked me something I better answer so it doesn't seem suspicious." Not to mention that I have never seen gulag be helpful in a game so I'm not sure where this "more helpful than me" business is coming from.

The timing of this post also seems very weird, what compelling reason does Spiros have to double down a D1 vote? Again, it just comes across to me as "town stick to their guns" so thats what he's gonna do.

You can click it to see the actual quotes I linked.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh, right, deadline today so; I think I'm ok in combat?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Combat choices have already been made, and Jimson is acting like Jimson. I wouldn't be against lynching him, but I don't think a meta argument can be worked up about how he's playing when this is how he always plays no matter what the alignment.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

There is no reasonable reading where diqnol is scum

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

There is no reasonable reading where diqnol is scum

It's D1, what possible incontrovertible evidence could you have?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Yeah I'll ##vote glowku

The chain lynch thing still bugs me, he's playing a game that reads insincere.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
its funny that taste blew up his post count arguing about lynching PBS for the vig and then basically just faded away

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
now comes back to defend diqnol without actually explaining his defense

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It was my birthday yesterday you autist

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Diqnol reads so towny it's painful

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

It was my birthday yesterday you autist

It's my sister's birthday today. I should call her...but I don't want to so I probably won't.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Send her a nice text 😌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I have another draft tonight at 9p est which math tells me interferes with deadline. Idk what to think rite now

• Locked thread