Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mak0rz posted:

Is this a real tweet or a fake? I must know

It's not not fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

BillmasterCozb posted:

well there's your problem, he likes Clinton!

not exactly

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mak0rz posted:

Is this a real tweet or a fake? I must know

Scott Adams is basically every negative stereotype about white collar engineer types you can think of.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

BillmasterCozb posted:

well there's your problem, he likes Clinton!

It's so much better than that.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Kajeesus posted:

It's so much better than that.

Oh, i've gotta see this

edit: oh my god

ItsNotAGirlName
Jan 9, 2011
Hahahhahaha holy poo poo Scott Adams is batshit and it's amazing. Here's that wonderfully insane endorsement:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Dilbert's Wager

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ItsNotAGirlName posted:

Hahahhahaha holy poo poo Scott Adams is batshit and it's amazing. Here's that wonderfully insane endorsement:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states

I can't hear his name without immediately thinking of his weird misogyny and angry sockpuppeting.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Kurtofan posted:

Dilbert's Wager

nice

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Carmenita Scarfone

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

quote:

And we will no longer want you,

I certainly will not, and you will die cold and alone in a world of regret, forever haunted by your own foolishness which drove all of the good guys such as myself away. And you will have no one to blame but yourself, knowing that you are responsible for the impending extinction of nice guys.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

That is a terrible photo

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Leaves of three,
Nobody wants me
Leaves of four,
Call her a whore

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Love her and leaf her

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
What's the context on that one, did she dump him or something?

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

quote:

And we will no longer want you,

I certainly will not, and you will die cold and alone in a world of regret, forever haunted by your own foolishness which drove all of the good guys such as myself away. And you will have no one to blame but yourself, knowing that you are responsible for the impending extinction of nice guys.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I'd hope so.

Alan Moore never stopped being disturbed that fans of Watchmen glued themselves to this character as an avatar of self-actualization :allears:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
He really shouldn't be surprised that those types would fantasize about a situation where only they could save everyone and suddenly they were king poo poo of the world who could mete out life or death.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Moore has always had that particular brand of tunnel-vision that gives him the ability to make next level pulp but at the expense of always being at a right angle (e.g: surprisingly well-adjusted, considering) from what his audience fundamentally is (broken).

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rondette posted:

Have this thing I made ages ago thread

why is there a garden gnome featured in the 7 section (third from left)

i don't understand sexual attraction maybe i'm better off a monk

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

mind the walrus posted:

Alan Moore never stopped being disturbed that fans of Watchmen glued themselves to this character as an avatar of self-actualization :allears:

shush its still fun to gimmickpost contextualy once in a while.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

mind the walrus posted:

Moore has always had that particular brand of tunnel-vision that gives him the ability to make next level pulp but at the expense of always being at a right angle (e.g: surprisingly well-adjusted, considering) from what his audience fundamentally is (broken).

All the Watchman characters are pretty terrible but Rorschach is the best of a bad bunch idk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ozymandias is dope

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

no clue as to who the girl is, but he creeped on a girl on facebook, stole her phone number and tried to call her to ask her out, leading to the walmart he works at to shun the hell outta him

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/a30817-an-open-letter-to-women-thanks-for-nothing

quote:

As it is, I will never approach another woman again. That nice guy that was once inside of me is completely dead. Dead, and you killed him. You crucified him. You nailed him to the Cross.

His whole history is solid reading material

quote:

This one was 17 years old, a college student, who, like me, had graduated high school a year early. Her name was -withheld- and she was very beautiful. Arguably even more beautiful than the first coworker who rejected me. She was blonde and petite, which are precisely my tastes. And she was in my department at the front end, taking a break in the cafe. Normally I would have just let it go, and drudgingly performed my job like any other day. But lately I have been on the prowl, constantly asking women out because I realize that mathematics is my only hope. I am never going to be Chad Thundercock. So my only hope is mathematics. I have to ask out so many women that eventually one of them will have to say yes per the laws of probability.

I was not expecting a "Yes." In fact, I was still recovering from my recent rejection. Expecting another rejection, and resolving that things could not possibly get any worse, I decided to do it. Putting on my orange vest to gather shopping carts from the parking lot, I unenthusiastically approached this girl and asked her if I could have her phone number, explaining that I thought she was very pretty and would like to take her out someday if she was interested.

Fuckin Chad Thundercock keeps takin all his women

edit:

oh god i found another photo, whoever this woman is she does not want to be here, she is in very real danger and looking around the room for potential weapons to use

context clues lead me to believe it is his mother (but obviously a stepmom?) :psyduck:

pathetic little tramp fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Aug 30, 2016

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

no clue as to who the girl is, but he creeped on a girl on facebook, stole her phone number and tried to call her to ask her out, leading to the walmart he works at to shun the hell outta him

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/a30817-an-open-letter-to-women-thanks-for-nothing

edit:

oh god i found another photo, whoever this woman is she does not want to be here, she is in very real danger and looking around the room for potential weapons to use

context clues lead me to believe it is his mother (but obviously a stepmom?) :psyduck:

Check out the hover hand on this guy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mandator posted:

oh poo poo I 100% missed it and I looked at the photo a few times

masterful technique

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

edit:

That guy is horny as heck.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
From the comments on his "scared a woman in the dark parking lot to add me on facebook" post someone asked who the woman was, stepmother or biomother:

quote:

Biological mommy. She had me at 15 and is the bravest woman I ever met

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
maybe if he bought a shirt that fit right and didn't wear the private pyle haircut

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Mandator posted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

From the comments on his "scared a woman in the dark parking lot to add me on facebook" post someone asked who the woman was, stepmother or biomother:

That actually makes the hover hand even creepier. :barf:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
Regarding the 1 - 10 chart... this is what I was talking about when I started the whole derail about plastic surgery (sorry everyone) - guys like in categories 1 and 2. Some of them are unable to be helped. I don't think there's any way of correcting it if you're born with your eyes extremely far apart. However, the guys with oversized noses or bad teeth could go from looking like a scary caricature to a fairly average person through surgery, dental work, and hygiene.

If due to economic or geographic circumstances these resources are beyond their reach, they may be doomed to a life of loneliness as the graphic suggests. If the resources are available, it's sensible to take advantage of it. Ideally, we should all be able to appreciate a person for who they are inside instead of judging by the outside, but unfortunately, people don't tend to be so accepting and react strongly to someone whose features fall that far outside of the norm.

It also doesn't seem like a fair comparison that several of the guys in the lower categories are older whereas the guys in the higher-up sections are young. Almost everyone looks worse as they age.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That actually makes the hover hand even creepier. :barf:

He doesn't want to touch his hot mom because he is afraid it's going to increase his horny levels beyond the bounds of his control.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

green chicken feet posted:

If due to economic or geographic circumstances these resources are beyond their reach, they may be doomed to a life of loneliness as the graphic suggests. If the resources are available, it's sensible to take advantage of it. Ideally, we should all be able to appreciate a person for who they are inside instead of judging by the outside, but unfortunately, people don't tend to be so accepting and react strongly to someone whose features fall that far outside of the norm.

I'm against plastic surgery on the principle that you are disguising what your hideous children will look like by hiding your terrible genetics. Its basically fraud!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

green chicken feet posted:

Regarding the 1 - 10 chart... this is what I was talking about when I started the whole derail about plastic surgery (sorry everyone) - guys like in categories 1 and 2. Some of them are unable to be helped. I don't think there's any way of correcting it if you're born with your eyes extremely far apart. However, the guys with oversized noses or bad teeth could go from looking like a scary caricature to a fairly average person through surgery, dental work, and hygiene.

Some are really unable to be helped but you'd be surprised at what they can do nowadays I think. I don't really think 1-2 on that scale is really representative of that many people though but yeah some people are just really unlucky.

However, I've never seen a single MGTOWer/RedPiller that looked that bad. I mean this dude with his hover hand on his mom would be fine if he got better clothes and a better haircut and stopped being so desperate (which is a bit of a catch 22 obv I know).

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Rabble posted:

I'm against plastic surgery on the principle that you are disguising what your hideous children will look like by hiding your terrible genetics. Its basically fraud!
Love me for I have no longer a pignose
Love my babes though pignose have they

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

Some are really unable to be helped but you'd be surprised at what they can do nowadays I think. I don't really think 1-2 on that scale is really representative of that many people though but yeah some people are just really unlucky.

However, I've never seen a single MGTOWer/RedPiller that looked that bad. I mean this dude with his hover hand on his mom would be fine if he got better clothes and a better haircut and stopped being so desperate (which is a bit of a catch 22 obv I know).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That guy in the "1" category with the face that sort of looks like a llama is really cute :shrug:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah plus (i forgot thanks Pick) the 1-2 scale people being unfuckable theory doesn't account for people who legit just like "ugly" people.

They def exist.

• Locked thread