Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

7 juggernaut star reaches heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I love the composition of that page, with the gleaming arc covering the whole thing and visible between the cracks.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

3 Juggernaut Star
3 Scours the Universe

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hey, he's made an improvement, he's now only half the useless fit throwing idiot gently caress up he used to be

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Haystack posted:

3.5 Juggernaut Star
3.5 Scours the Universe

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

8 Nerd that got dunked on my tea cups and a fat drunk sword woman

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
An idiot speck of a girl with more talent for eating than skill with the blade. So much potential, wasted.

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
6 Juggernaut Star Scoured Asunder

Bananachin
May 1, 2010
7 Juggernaut Star Scours The Universe, In Twain, Detests Punctuation

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Mods, please change the thread title to "Kill Six Billion Demons: The sanctioned act is to Post", tia

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

7 Juggernaut Star Scours The Universe For Duct Tape

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
So...

Who lost money?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

haha the way humans devote themselves to learn

ing and perfecting an art is loving funny as hell

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

blastron posted:

Mods, please change the thread title to "Kill Six Billion Demons: The sanctioned act is to Post", tia

Mods, please permaban this loser goon :airquote:blastron:airquote: because he suggested the title to be "Kill Six Billion Demons: The sanctioned act is to Post" instead of the better and funnier "Kill Six Billion Demons: The sanctioned act is to Shitpost", tia

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he got it the same way freeza got did in

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly ossify and transform into a silent watcher in the void, awaiting the day of remanifestation

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
maybe that sword is pretty sharp

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
maybe he just got knocked the gently caress out

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

NecroMonster posted:

haha the way humans devote themselves to learn

ing and perfecting an art is loving funny as hell

paranoid randroid posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly ossify and transform into a silent watcher in the void, awaiting the day of remanifestation
I'm slowly nodding in approval at both of these posts

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

7+ Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe + Mathagi Ten Meti "Kill The Gods And Topple Their Thrones" is my otp now

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

is it still "tsundere" when she keeps cutting you into various fractions

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

atomicthumbs posted:

7+ Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe + Mathagi Ten Meti "Kill The Gods And Topple Their Thrones" is my otp now

she's gunna "create" a man out of him yet

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

and juggenaut star though he was Edgy!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Archenteron posted:

I believe there's a spectrum from "render the armor uninhabitable" to "make the Angel blow up and die"

Mmmm hmmm.

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

I fist-pumped IRL

I wanted to see Auntie Maya vs Juggernaut Star since he first showed up to the fight, then I was pumped as hell when it actually started happening, and now that it has happened I am in no way disappointed.

Edit: In addition to the burn(?) on the side of her head, notice the scars all over her arms and legs, hidden by her robes up to now. Maya is loving metal as hell.

Cathair fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Aug 31, 2016

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
juggernaut star all just kneeling in the ash with little tears rolling down his eyehole spikes

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

8 Nerd that got dunked on my tea cups and a fat drunk sword woman

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I am a fool.

YS ATUN VRAMA PRESH

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
I can't wait to meet 7 Juggernaut Star Pursues Vengeance Against Mortal Swordswoman
shortly followed by 8 Juggernaut Star Meekly Bows Out Of Cosmic War, 9 Juggernaut Star Flees Country And Changes Name and 10 Juggernaut Star Just Sort Of Sits There Crying

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
juggs knew he was hosed from about the 1st panel there. he doesn't even try to strike, just puts a hand out in futile defense.

wow she even cut his little halo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
8 Scrubbernaut Hangs Out Passenger Side of Best Friends Ride Trying To Holler At Me

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
What I really want to see now is the scene where 10 Vigilant Gaze Purges the Horizon and the gang throw shade at Juggs and he goes crying back to Metatron

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Goddamn

Giant Ethicist posted:

An idiot speck of a girl with more talent for eating than skill with the blade. So much potential, wasted.

Nice.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

SexyBlindfold posted:

What I really want to see now is the scene where 10 Vigilant Gaze Purges the Horizon and the gang throw shade at Juggs and he goes crying back to Metatron

"Ho, there! Coming or- snicker"

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

paranoid randroid posted:

8 Scrubbernaut Hangs Out Passenger Side of Best Friends Ride Trying To Holler At Me

This is a good post.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Cathair posted:

I fist-pumped IRL

I wanted to see Auntie Maya vs Juggernaut Star since he first showed up to the fight, then I was pumped as hell when it actually started happening, and now that it has happened I am in no way disappointed.

Edit: In addition to the burn(?) on the side of her head, notice the scars all over her arms and legs, hidden by her robes up to now. Maya is loving metal as hell.

The old backstory for her was that she was a general that led the conquest of multiple universes. So both halves of 7 juggs over there didn't have anywhere near enough scouring.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if the hair clip is metaphorical of parting the angel like one would one's hair?

Also I wonder if this makes two 3.5 Slightly Inconvenienced WarMachines That Sweep Up The Stockroom.

Grognan fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Aug 31, 2016

is that good
Apr 14, 2012
Webcomics are good

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Maybe juggs has a secret technique where he wants to be split up :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

nimby posted:

Maybe juggs has a secret technique where he wants to be split up :ohdear:

Angels are living, encased nuclear explosions. So... kinda?

Maya will undoubtedly be fine, but the whole situation just got significantly less fun for everyone else in the room. Or, hell, the entire palace.