Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

How metal would it be if 6 Juggs really is the wheel? Just crushing heretics with his body and throwing himself with the robot he uses to get around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

That would be pretty rad, and it would make sense given hos disdainful he is of people in general. Like he doesn't even want to share their shape in his armor, he'd rather be a radical crushing wheel instead.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

There are mythological wheel angels in the bible, so it'd not be without precedent.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
Well, count me among the faithful who pre-ordered the first book. :toot:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

nimby posted:

There are mythological wheel angels in the bible, so it'd not be without precedent.

Yeah, but he was humanoid-shaped in the Void and not one of those aforementioned flaming-wheels made entirely of lidless eyes.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Other angels we've seen in the Void have had floating eye wheels as part of their bodies. Jugger's wheels might be part of him that are kept outside of his armor, rather than parts he ripped off of another angel or something. It'd explain how he's able to get them to come back to him and stuff, and how his motorcycle works, among other things.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Thorns seem to be pretty drat tied to their armor, down to it seemingly shaping their void form

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Both the armor and the wheels and the skeletons and the bike and everything else are a ruse; Juggs' real body is a tea cup.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Cat Mattress posted:

Both the armor and the wheels and the skeletons and the bike and everything else are a ruse; Juggs' real body is a tea cup.

Juggs' real body is tea.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Bleep bloop book preordered. Currently less than a tenner on book depository, for some reason? :iiam:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

nimby posted:

Juggs' real body is tea.
Well now I'm envisioning Juggs' secret endgame as End of Evangelion except with tea instead of tang.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Is it just me, or is Juggernaut's right hand being cut in those panels, even though it's clearly his left in the final panel? It seems screwy to me, but maybe I've just been looking at this page too long.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

His pinky is just really short and his thumb is really long.

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
No I'm agreeing with Wittgen, the slice was between the middle and ring finger, and it's clearly his right hand. There should be three digits on the near side of his hand in the final panel (where his left hand has been cut). You can't even chalk it up to weird hand geometry or whatever, the thumb is positioned normally in previous shots:

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
It's consistent with his right hand in that last panel of current page, so maybe he hands can just rotate around.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

reignonyourparade posted:

It's consistent with his right hand in that last panel of current page, so maybe he hands can just rotate around.

Now I picture them spinning like the little attachments on a cake mixer.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ConfusedUs posted:

Now I picture them spinning like the little attachments on a cake mixer.

That's actually pretty terrifying, considering how sharp those things are.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Juggs is a master of Patram Sword Hand but also adept at Cuisinart Blade Hand

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
me when waiting for new page

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Juggs, next comic: "hell, im not even mad and personally i find this all really funny" *slides slowly into two halves*

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Strange bit is they both seem interested in killing the gods and toppling their thrones. I wouldn't be surprised if juggs tries to hook her up with some invulnerability nails some day.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

Juggs, next comic: "hell, im not even mad and personally i find this all really funny" *slides slowly into two halves*

I want to imagine he does something to hold himself together, a technique somehow relating to his properties as an "igneous angel," but my imagination is failing me.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-6-112/

"like i even give a poo poo," 7 juggernaut star says

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

TRON JEREMY posted:

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-6-112/

"like i even give a poo poo," 7 juggernaut star says

This is even better.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Pavlov posted:

Strange bit is they both seem interested in killing the gods and toppling their thrones. I wouldn't be surprised if juggs tries to hook her up with some invulnerability nails some day.

6 Juggs wants to topple them and then put one back up and leave it there forever.

Meti just wants to topple all of them.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh my God, all those teacups

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

Begemot posted:

6 Juggs wants to topple them and then put one back up and leave it there forever.

Meti just wants to topple all of them.

Honestly, if Juggernaut Star ever got what he wanted, he'd just want to replace that god with ever fewer gods.

His motto seems to be "anything that wasn't done perfectly wasn't worth doing."

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

does Auntie Maya ever get carried away choppin veggies for dinner

quote:

Not remotely, and she’s quite good at it. She originally worked in food service and her master told her to stick to that profession. Ignoring that advice has been one of her greatest regrets.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
"YA DONE GOOFED", good last words Juggsy

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I don't know what Operant is thinking, killing off crate of teacups so soon. That character had a ton of potential!

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Don't worry, I'm sure Maya just cut the explosion.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Juggs: :mad:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Q Anonymous asked:

Hey, I don't know if you're planning on killing Layla crate of teacups, but DON'T KILL LAYLA. crate of teacups

A

brb killin’ layla crate of teacuts

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Something on your mind?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Ayup, that's a catastrophic armour breach for you.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Pavlov posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure Maya just cut the explosion.

I'm expecting it.

She had to know what the consequences would be.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
feel like juggs was talking to himself there

"oh poo poo i hosed up"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Oh no, crate-sempai!

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
drat right you're a mistake juggo my man :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Crate of teacups! NOOOOO!