Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I waded into incel and serious posted.. oops.. I may catch some autism and mental illness from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

Like when they cast Joel Mchale, a man whose literal job is Being a Handsome Man, to play ugly awkward geek on the US version of the IT crowd.

(the brit actor for Roy isn't actually an uggo either, but he is a more believable dork than Being a Handsome Man Joel McHale)

Chris o dowd is Irish you bellend.

Tricky D posted:

The thing is that the english want to put hot people on their television, but only have english people available.

Eh, works for hollyoaks

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Adam Vegas posted:

Ok you know what, fair enough, looking at that first photo? I was wrong. Guy looks pretty good there. I guess I've just seen him in stuff where he looks strange.

Admittedly I picked out a couple of his better pics. He's one of the few guys I think legit looks better with facial hair. His nose and chin don't work well together.

My favorite example of hollywood ugly was the short lived Vampire: The Masquerade TV show, Kindred: The Embraced. Vampires are supposed to be cool and sexy, so most of the characters are pretty and that's fine. But one clan of vampires is infamously ugly: the Nosferatu. In the game average humans have an Attractiveness score of 1-3, and it takes supernatural powers to go above 5. The Nosferatu clan weakness is having their an Attractiveness of 0. They are supernaturally ugly. Hideously deformed. They have to hide in sewers and things, because they are so ugly that any normal human catching a glimpse of them would immediately realize that monsters are real.

If you dare, gaze on the revolting representation of supernatural ugliness. Not for those with weak hearts.

He's bald, and has big earlobes. The horror.

He also needs a manicure. Or a pair of gloves.

If he keeps his hands in his pockets I doubt anyone would even notice him walking around a well-lit shopping centre. His big hideous deformity is ugly fingernails.

naem
May 29, 2011

Heh heh slut

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Captain Yossarian posted:

Nice meltdown idiot

Actually I was very calm and happy when i made that post.

you said some really retarded poo poo about apples a while back if i recall

feel free to call this post a meltdown too if you like

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
As far as British TV shows go, I think Skins is the one where they really go out of their way to hire the most attractive people available. They knew it'd be impossible for teenagers to empathize with anyone who wasn't good looking

Do American men find British women attractive in general? Whenever there's an anglo-american couple it seems like 90% of the time it's an American woman and a British man. There's even a website specifically for it, where they demand you upload identification to prove your britishness to get a free account, while women have to pay:

https://datebritishguys.com/

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Saurus posted:

Nice meltdown.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

The Saurus posted:

As far as British TV shows go, I think Skins is the one where they really go out of their way to hire the most attractive people available. They knew it'd be impossible for teenagers to empathize with anyone who wasn't good looking

Do American men find British women attractive in general? Whenever there's an anglo-american couple it seems like 90% of the time it's an American woman and a British man. There's even a website specifically for it, where they demand you upload identification to prove your britishness to get a free account, while women have to pay:

https://datebritishguys.com/

Sounds like a fantastic idea for identity theft.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Coolness Averted posted:

r/badatjudginthings thinks MAI WAIFE is hot! Take that internet!

lol

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
the Saurus and his cool hot pizza trump wife

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

The Saurus posted:

one time i ate a couple of slices from a sealed pizza box that was placed on the floor for an hour or two because there was no table space or fridge in the hotel I was staying in. so no.

I just read sonichu comics because they were funny. you yell at people for using the term political lesbian and thought they were saying that no women are actual lesbians in the world.

sorry no one loves you

Troposphere posted:

the Saurus and his cool hot pizza trump wife

I've never seen low-hanging fruit pick each other before

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Coolness Averted posted:

r/badatjudginthings thinks MAI WAIFE is hot! Take that internet!

Lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Saurus posted:

I'm genuinely curious what I posted about apples :prepop:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Saurus posted:

nice meltdown

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

The Saurus, flipping expertly through pizza box file cabinet

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
A recent post on our favourite location.

Followed by the most beautiful of responses to support their friend:

Though, at least some posters aren't in the same boat:

"she could learn to be nicer to people like us if she gets rape threats from us"

Edit:

VV Fair enough, not a frequent flyer of these places.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Sep 8, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Generally names like incel4lyfe or inceller, or bitchesaintshit are trolls, the subs are rife with them, but it's hilarious when real mentally disabled people answer.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
since we are talking about clavicles I have been thinking of getting a clavicle tattoo.

Thoughts on that will help my incel?

(I'm still not sure what incel is?)

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

since we are talking about clavicles I have been thinking of getting a clavicle tattoo.

Depends, is it dickbutt?

From what I gathered incels are: people of utterly crushing depression and low self-esteem combined with a high level of anger and high agression towards women due to blaming them for the plethora of poo poo that happens to them, their unhappiness, mental conditions and body type and thinking that being openly hostile towards them in response to rejection will teach them something and impro.... I don`t know. Portmanteau of Involuntary Celibate.

Crawlspace can also probably sum up some of it.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Schrodingers cat posted:

Depends, is it dickbutt?

From what I gathered incels are: people of utterly crushing depression and low self-esteem combined with a high level of anger and high agression towards women due to blaming them for the plethora of poo poo that happens to them, their unhappiness, mental conditions and body type and thinking that being openly hostile towards them in response to rejection will teach them something and impro.... I don`t know. Portmanteau of Involuntary Celibate.

Crawlspace can also probably sum up some of it.

I feel like dickbutt is the meme version of getting a bird tattoo. Which may be the tattoo version of getting a clavicle tattoo. I dunno. Maybe something in latin. People think latin is cool right?

This incel community definitely seems like a group that benefits from talking to each other and not the outside world.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm involuntarily celibate- I can't get a man who meets my feminist standards of bootlicking.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
SERIOUS POST:

Am I still incel if i involuntarily have a penis in my mouth?????

absolutely 100% involuntarily

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

SERIOUS POST:

Am I still incel if i involuntarily have a penis in my mouth?????

absolutely 100% involuntarily

Is it attached to a human body that seems to be interested in you continuing?

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

This incel community definitely seems like a group that benefits from talking to each other and not the outside world.

Unfortunately I think it`s also a huge part of their problem... or just having an internet connection in general.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

If you have a handsome, well-proportioned clavicle, then a tasteful tattoo could accentuate this fine feature and alleviate your incel.

If your clavicle is of middling or inferior quality, it's best to cover it fully with an opaque garment until you are in lower lighting where your shortcomings will be less pronounced.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
WTF is all this clavicle talk? This is some serial killer poo poo.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Tricky D posted:

I think you're on to something.

It's because some incels are obsessed with minutiae such as clavicle measurements as an excuse for their complete failure with women. It's their clavicles, not their horrible personalities, that are holding them back.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I'm involuntarily celibate- I can't get a man who meets my feminist standards of bootlicking.

Put out the call for a Nice Jewish Boy. We come pre-tame and ready to be domesticated.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rabble posted:

Put out the call for a Nice Jewish Boy. We come pre-tame and ready to be domesticated.

Call me

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

my bad i confused you with Yoloman cause the names are similar and you posted a lot in my apples thread around the time i was quoting him

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

green chicken feet posted:

If you have a handsome, well-proportioned clavicle, then a tasteful tattoo could accentuate this fine feature and alleviate your incel.

If your clavicle is of middling or inferior quality, it's best to cover it fully with an opaque garment until you are in lower lighting where your shortcomings will be less pronounced.

What if, I'm just spitballing here, but what if you get a tattoo of a clavicle? Get a really nice clavicle tattooed onto your butt.

Oh, oh, a good clavicle tattooed over you lovely clavicle?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Yo dog, I heard you like clavicles so I...

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

Call me

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I've got PMs, any fine young Jewish boys reading.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

There was a pretty interesting documentary about incels. The person who made it was a woman, so they basically opened themselves up 100% for her.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Oh, oh, a good clavicle tattooed over you lovely clavicle?

Only whores will love a man willing to lie about his clavicle. The madonnas will never love a genetically inferior man, unless they're really whores in disguise

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Saurus posted:

There was a pretty interesting documentary about incels. The person who made it was a woman, so they basically opened themselves up 100% for her.

A bunch of these guys look actually ok to decent and really just seem to suffer crippling anxiety and self-hate. That Reddit makes them talk like all of them are 0.5/10 or some poo poo.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Yeah the guys says in the first 5 minutes that "For a support forum it sometimes has the opposite effect"

It's a shame that when these guys are feeling down about themselves they get sucked into these poisonous communities and philosophies like red pill or PUA or MGTOW or whatever.

I got friendzoned by a girl when I was 16 and read the ladder theory and all that stuff. I grew out of it, it seems like many people don't and just continue to let these other bitter men shape their worldview, which makes it less and less likely that they will eventually find someone.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Saurus posted:

Yeah the guys says in the first 5 minutes that "For a support forum it sometimes has the opposite effect"

It's a shame that when these guys are feeling down about themselves they get sucked into these poisonous communities and philosophies like red pill or PUA or MGTOW or whatever.

I got friendzoned by a girl when I was 16 and read the ladder theory and all that stuff. I grew out of it, it seems like many people don't and just continue to let these other bitter men shape their worldview, which makes it less and less likely that they will eventually find someone.

I was super lucky on that front when I was younger and dealt with rejection once in elementary. Didn't actually care at the time (because SPORTS AND GUY FRIENDS are more important and stuff) and just never saw it as a crippling event.

But yeah, for some of these guys, I can see rejection as what destroys their own self image more than it should. I think it's Adam? He's totally fine, like, he's obviously super nervous when he talks but he doesn't look like poo poo or anything.

Timing and circumstances seem to be a whole lot about why these guys end up with so much spite inside of them to the point of thinking rape threats are not only fine, but women would learn from being subjected to such a traumatic event which makes them fall into :wtc: land. It's also unfortunate because the same people will dismiss, insult, doxx or worse, the people that enter their domain and try to give them advice.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Tricky D posted:

Its retard talk for broad shoulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

The Saurus posted:

This is another good one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRQ5jQ-7s_k

• Locked thread