Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

CherryCola posted:

bowser says hello

howdy cinnamini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

CherryCola posted:

bowser says hello

sup lil bun

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Goddamn, that's literally the ideal cat tree, but I can't spend almost $400 on one right now. She'll have to suffer just a little while longer.

Those lotus shelves however, are classy enough to look like "shelves the cat just happens to use so we leave one clear for her haha right" rather than "I put special shelves for my dumb piss-idiot cat on the wall."

Tendai fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 10, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Speaking of shitheads

Where are Fingal and Torgo

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I also want to know that

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

help my cat misplaced all her limbs

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Tendai posted:

Does anyone know of a sturdy cat tree that's just platforms and also at least like five feet tall ideally more like five and a half? Kiska doesn't like going into things so the tubes and enclosed house bits don't make sense for her, and she's a reasonably hefty 14 pounds, and likes to be up high when she sleeps.

How about http://www.armarkat.com/products/Classic-Cat-Tree-A7463A.html

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

Boots continues his exploration of the cat tree. He's not quite as sure he likes the top level, but I thought that was a super cute picture of him.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

CherryCola posted:

bowser says hello

Sup Bowser.

Stumpalitious posted:

Boots continues his exploration of the cat tree. He's not quite as sure he likes the top level, but I thought that was a super cute picture of him.

Sup Boots.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Radio! posted:

help my cat misplaced all her limbs

You found it, the 10/10 loaf. Good job, catte.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I have one of these column things on my office and cinnamon likes it if you're looking for something really basic. no idea where I bought it from though

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Trig Discipline posted:

howdy cinnamini

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I have one of these column things on my office and cinnamon likes it if you're looking for something really basic. no idea where I bought it from though

with that narrow base, i'd be surprised if a, erm..."full-figured" cat like cinnamon didn't send that whole thing crashing into the wall when she jumps on to the center platform

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Roosevelt posted:

with that narrow base, i'd be surprised if a, erm..."full-figured" cat like cinnamon didn't send that whole thing crashing into the wall when she jumps on to the center platform

nah i've had a couple and as long as you make sure there's enough tension between the tree and the ceiling it's fine. it will shake alarmingly, but not fall over (except that one time when it did)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
the one time it did come down was during some frank + norm epic murder battle when both of them were on it at once trying to kill each other

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Trig Discipline posted:

nah i've had a couple and as long as you make sure there's enough tension between the tree and the ceiling it's fine. it will shake alarmingly, but not fall over (except that one time when it did)

oh ok i didn't notice the little bit sticking out of the top

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Tendai posted:

Goddamn, that's literally the ideal cat tree, but I can't spend almost $400 on one right now. She'll have to suffer just a little while longer.

Those lotus shelves however, are classy enough to look like "shelves the cat just happens to use so we leave one clear for her haha right" rather than "I put special shelves for my dumb piss-idiot cat on the wall."

You could likely build it yourself if you are handy with tools. Or maybe find some old furniture or bookshelves and convert them.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
speaking of murder battles, it's become a thing that at a certain point in the evening, when the sun's just right, there's a rectangular patch of sunlight that comes in juuuust right through the skylight above the living room. it's large enough to accommodate all 3 cats, but for some reason THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. so there's usually a big slapfight every afternoon at around 5pm or so to determine who gets sun rights.

it's not an all out fight. there are alliances and trickery and deceit and so forth. it's become our soap opera (when the sun's shining). we haven't decided yet if we should name it "Days of Our Cats" or "Cats of Our Lives"

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Walmart sells these in store and online apparently
I've known a few people with these and while they do get shredded by cats pretty fast they are also really cheap

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

speaking of murder battles, it's become a thing that at a certain point in the evening, when the sun's just right, there's a rectangular patch of sunlight that comes in juuuust right through the skylight above the living room. it's large enough to accommodate all 3 cats, but for some reason THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. so there's usually a big slapfight every afternoon at around 5pm or so to determine who gets sun rights.

it's not an all out fight. there are alliances and trickery and deceit and so forth. it's become our soap opera (when the sun's shining). we haven't decided yet if we should name it "Days of Our Cats" or "Cats of Our Lives"

video series isn't loading

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
like sands through the litterbox...so are the cats of our lives

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

video series isn't loading

i wish. every time i pull out my phone there's an unspoken truce and they all go back to their corners

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Kwyndig posted:

You found it, the 10/10 loaf. Good job, catte.

You can see her paw in the shadow under her chest. So close.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
where is dave

post dave dave dave

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

Wild EEPROM posted:

where is dave

post dave dave dave
Post all daves

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
sadie on jupiter dot jay peg

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

same

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Strang

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hi Bucket.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Don't you worry about those venetian blind strings? :ohdear:

First thing I do with venetian blinds is trim the cord as short as it'll go, and when I pull them open like that, I put the cord somewhere WAY out of reach of curious cats.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI2B7DIYy5s

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
guess who hated having her nails trimmed

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

cinnamon what do you think about the new call of duty?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

cinnamon what do you think about the new call of duty?

Looks like the bun has a chipped fang.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kwyndig posted:

Looks like the bun has a chipped fang.

yeah she's had it since I found her.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Bunbun's like "more like Call Off Duty yawn lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

I love Sadie.