Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Backgrounds would be great!

And if we ever get into combat, escalation die would be neat to try as well.

:synpa:

PurplieNurplie fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
All right then. Backgrounds! Here's my shot at implementing them. It's mostly based on the way they work in 13th Age, with a few differences necessitated by 4E game mechanics. See my post on the previous page for a description of how backgrounds are used.
  • Every character gets eight background points. You can spend these on as many backgrounds as you want, though each background must have at least one point in it and can have no more than five.
  • Bonuses to/training in specific skills no longer exist(s). If you have a feat or item you no longer want to use after this change, feel free to swap it out for a different one up to its level/tier. If you have a class feature that grants a skill bonus, we'll figure something out.
  • New feat: Further Backgrounding. What this feat does depends on which tier (heroic/paragon/epic) you take it in. It can only be taken once. Heroic: gain 2 background points. Paragon: gain 5 background points. Epic: gain 7 background points, and one of your backgrounds now has a maximum value of +7.
None of this set in stone just yet! It's a fairly major change, so any input is very much welcome and indeed requested.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
I'm not sure too much of Iira's stuff is strictly boosting skills, they all seem to have ancillary uses as well as. When I boot my PC up I'll look through the char builder to be certain.

As for background points, maybe split amongst three? Like, good acrobatic cat burglar, good soldier, good chatty face? In broad strokes, of course. Really feel like I should get further backgrounding though.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I'm in the process of upgrading my computer, so I can't use the character builder yet, but here's what I'm thinking so far.

-Rebel Queen 3 (Though not possessing a drop of true noble blood, Marianna was a popular figure in the revolution, so her comrades selected her to found a new dynasty in Mandala after they defeated the Sorcerer Prince.)
-Mentored by the Holy Tome 3 (As a result of learning wizardry from the artifact Tome of the Alchemical Soul, her magical training is broad but unorthodox. The training also possessed moral and religious aspects of a similarly unusual nature. For example, her belief that the gods are still with us, if in subtler ways than before.)
-Adrift on the Planes 3 (Through various unique, irreversible means of transport, Marianna has journeyed through several other planes after being cut off from the Material. She has seen numerous fantastic, terrible, and enlightening things on these planes.)

The extra point is from the Paladin multiclass feat, and went to the second background.

I do want to swap at least one feat and at least one of my items, but I need to get my computer squared away before I figure that out.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Okay still have one or two things to work out with MMA but the broad strokes for Iira are:

- Assassin 3+2 (Stealth, acrobatics and murder) +1 from Practised Killer, +1 from Acolyte of the Veil

- Street Urchin 2 (Slight of hand and urban survival)

- I am the Moon 3 (Face and charm)

Replacing Shadow Initiate with Further Backgrounding (Paragon) gives me 5 more points soooooo…

Assassin 5

Street Urchin 5

I am the Moon 5

Robodog fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Sep 13, 2016

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Conveniently I don't have any purely skillboosting items anymore (swapped out the last ones some time ago, now they all have some ancillary feature I like). The General's Blade gives a +2 bonus to skill checks involving eladrin warfare and battlefield tactics, but we can redo that as a bonus to the background that she will take from her own soldiering experience?

As for feats, I think I took Bravo purely for Intimidate training, so I'll swap that out for Further Backgrounding (level 4, so 2 points worth, included below already).

I actually have both a class feature AND a race feature that each give a bonus trained skill, so I'm curious what we'd do with those, but I can come up with BGs already anyway and we can figure out just how many points to allocate.

For Landra's backgrounds, I'm thinking:

Ghaele Blood: 3
Fathered by a powerful eladrin of the Winter Court, the strange magic of the Feywild courses through Landra's veins and, while she is no magician, the talents of her blood run strong: keen senses both mundane and arcane, swift movements, and a growing affinity for the cold.

Noble "Natural" Daughter: 3
Accepted and raised by her mother's family, she grew up steeped in the social graces of the nobles of Deepwreathe - but because that acceptance was not universal, she has had to learn how to deal with enemies as well as friends - and how to tell the difference.

Eladrin Tempest: 3
By sea, by land, and, on some memorable occasions, by air: when something needed to be killed or captured right now, or the flank of a battle line needed to be turned, Landra and her comrades have been there to turn the tide, covering ground and surmounting obstacles quickly in order to land telling blows at just the right spot.

Libertine: 2
She's travelled across nations, and even between planes, and never had any trouble finding entertainment or company to share it with.

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Sep 30, 2016

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Okay! New scratch background stuff is!!!

- Assassin 2+2 (Stealth, acrobatics and murder) +1 from Practised Killer, +1 from Acolyte of the Veil

- Street Urchin 3 (Slight of hand and urban survival)

- I am the Moon 3 (Face and charm)

- House Tormtor Hexblade ? (Drow politics, military things, soldiery endurance, magic, blades)

Replacing Shadow Initiate with Further Backgrounding (Paragon) gives me 5 more points soooooo…

- Assassin 4
~For a hundred years and more, Iira has been the Lady of the White Well's blade. Most claim to be Her champion, but that was a mantle that never sat well with Iira. Not least because she was a drow, and She was a demigoddess born of Sehanine. She deserved a better champion than a gutter-rat drow. But as Her left hand? The blade that does what must be done, in Her name? To go unseen, to climb any surface, to traverse any obstacle, to kill any target, to instil fear and death in those who deserve it? There are no finer killer in the service of a demigoddess in all the planes.
- Street Urchin 4
~Left an orphan too young to remember her parents, Iira grew up on the streets of Erelhei-Cinlu. It is a harsh life that most never escape from. To survive, you had to be invisible lest bored guards decide to beat you and kill you for sport. You had to steal food and fresh water lest you starve. Clothes are scavenged from anything left in the gutters. You had to hide away in the most ruined buildings to get sleep without worrying about getting you throat slit in the night. Iira not only lived this, but survived it. She crawled her way up from nothing, and will never forget that.
- Natural Charisma 5
~One would not suspect that the House Tormtor spellsword, scrawny and scarred, would possess more charm than a courtesan and more charisma than a bard. But Iira made a living off surprising others. On the streets, she had to be everything to everybody, whenever they had something she needed. Lies, tricks, deception, sweet-talk, it was all fair game. To stand up to the freeborn Tormtors she had to assume new faces and demeanours, harsh and tough and cruel. Not a woman to be toyed with. And on the surface in the service of the Lady, she had to assume tens of cover identities to keep her drow nature hidden. Being forced to live you lie for decades at a time makes you very good at it.
- House Tormtor Hexblade 2
~Studying under Tormtor marshall Zessttra'ynda, Iira was put under a punishing training regime. But it produced a fine solider and spellsword, and with her natural command aptitude she was soon leading her own unit in House Tormtor patrols. Though she fell more on the sword side of spellsword, Iira is still capable of wielding magic in battle and has a particular aptitude for teleportation. A trick she uses to lethal effect in battle.

Robodog fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Sep 24, 2016

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Looking good so far, folks. PurpleNurplie and Soonmot still need to check in though!

Dallan Invictus posted:

The General's Blade gives a +2 bonus to skill checks involving eladrin warfare and battlefield tactics, but we can redo that as a bonus to the background that she will take from her own soldiering experience?
We can just keep it as it is, I think – items in 13th Age often seem to grant bonuses to skill checks rather than outright increasing background points, probably because item bonuses technically are non-permanent. The bonus is a little more versatile that way to boot!

Dallan Invictus posted:

I actually have both a class feature AND a race feature that each give a bonus trained skill, so I'm curious what we'd do with those, but I can come up with BGs already anyway and we can figure out just how many points to allocate.
The class bonus I'm inclined to disregard because it's just meant to reflect the baseline skilfulness of that class, which wouldn't be taken into account if it were a non-hybrid class either. The racial feature, though, can translate into one additional background point.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

MMAgCh posted:

Looking good so far, folks. PurpleNurplie and Soonmot still need to check in though!
We can just keep it as it is, I think – items in 13th Age often seem to grant bonuses to skill checks rather than outright increasing background points, probably because item bonuses technically are non-permanent. The bonus is a little more versatile that way to boot!
The class bonus I'm inclined to disregard because it's just meant to reflect the baseline skilfulness of that class, which wouldn't be taken into account if it were a non-hybrid class either. The racial feature, though, can translate into one additional background point.

Okay, cool, then I've edited that last point in up above: added it to Noble Daughter.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
So, background stuff. I guess I'd go for something like:

+3 - The Soldier's Body: This would reflect Yuriel's physical training and exertion, to reflect how much of his life he's spent in combat. Physical strength, endurance, all that fun stuff. Not fun for the person who's spent their whole life in life-or-death combat situations with stuff like demons, but still.

+5 - The Tactician's Mind - Yuriel has a high STR score, but I would like his backgrounds to better reflect his intelligence, quick thinking, and ability to plan ahead and improvise, so I would max this out for sure. This doesn't mean he'll never make mistakes, of course, just that he's spent a lot of time doing what he's doing, so he thinks clearly and accurately about most problems and scenarios.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I willbe talking to robo about what to do with this, but I am here. I had thought you guys moved on without me since I had flaked on you.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Looks OK, PurplieNurplie, although the way those backgrounds are phrased it'd be somewhat doubtful whether Yuriel would get any bonuses to checks related to planar matters and the like. Something to consider perhaps!

Soonmot posted:

I willbe talking to robo about what to do with this, but I am here. I had thought you guys moved on without me since I had flaked on you.
I didn't once think of you as having flaked on us. :glomp: Also, all the PCs still are in a pub for the time being, so Taali can pick up where she left off just fine!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Okay, this is rough, notes?

Taali has been around the block a few times. You can tell because of all the smoke and burned out houses. More than anything, she's not easily suprised and not easily stopped from pushing her way into a place. These backgrounds reflect that.

I came +2 Taali cannot be stopped if she really wants into a place. From palaces to thieves guilds to enemy camps, she can sneak, bluster, or just smash her way in.

I saw +3 Oh, you're a troll vampire embued with the power of Bane and ride a green dragon? That's cute, I punched someone like you into past just last year. Taali is not impressed by you or your attempts to impress or persuade her.

I burned it down +3 Fire had been part of Taali's life for as long as she can remember and it's made itself part of her very soul now. Setting fires, literal and metaphorical is a specialty of the elf, sometimes an addiciton.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
For being rough it looks OK to me. :v:

So, yeah. If there are any final tweaks anybody wants to make to their backgrounds, now's the time – I should actually get the game going again soonish!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Soon, we're not quite on the airship yet I don't think!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Nope! I intend to do something about that before too long though.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
edited

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Skylark is a terrible shopper, she got more scrolls~!

2x Scroll of Summon Wind - 250gp
1x Scroll of Snowstorm Summons - 4500gp
1x Scroll of Eagles' Flight - 1000gp

Leaving her with 6000gp!!

So the plan i have is we make the winds strong to fly there faster, summon a snowstorm when we get there to wildcard chaos the whole thing and avoid being sunk, and then use magic summoned eagles to carry us over to invade them.

Sound ok????

Robodog fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 24, 2017

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Have we gotten any more money since I joined? If so, I forgot to write it down since I still only have the 2 platinum and change I started with. I do know I want at least one Scroll of Sending though.

Edit- Nevermind, I forgot that platinum is 10 gold, not 100, so I can't afford poo poo.

Orbs fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 23, 2017

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
We've got some money and loot and I've sold some outdated equipment for phat cash. I also had a scroll of sending but I am pretty sure I used it on the snow mission.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Robodog posted:

Skylark is a terrible shopper, she got more scrolls~!

2x Scroll of Summon Wind - 250gp
1x Scroll of Snowstorm Summons - 4500gp
1x Scroll of Eagles' Flight - 1000gp

Leaving her with 5750gp!!

So the plan i have is we make the winds strong to fly there faster, summon a snowstorm when we get there to wildcard chaos the whole thing and avoid being sunk, and then use magic summoned eagles to carry us over to invade them.

Sound ok????
Summon Wind won't really do much for you as the ship has its own propulsion system rather than being a mundane sailing vessel. The other stuff works, though you'll want to make sure you've got any required component costs/focuses on hand as well.

Klingon w Bowl Cut posted:

Have we gotten any more money since I joined? If so, I forgot to write it down since I still only have the 2 platinum and change I started with. I do know I want at least one Scroll of Sending though.

Edit- Nevermind, I forgot that platinum is 10 gold, not 100, so I can't afford poo poo.
One platinum piece absolutely is worth 100 gold coins…which still is not enough for a Scroll of Sending unfortunately.

You really are quite astoundingly poor, come to think of it. That's kinda lame! I therefore decree that the Summer Queen has furnished Marianna and Taaliala with 10,000 gold each from the royal coffers. This is purely a one-time cash injection so everybody's on roughly the same level in terms of their spending potential here – next time there'll be loot and riches for all!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

MMAgCh posted:

Summon Wind won't really do much for you as the ship has its own propulsion system rather than being a mundane sailing vessel. The other stuff works, though you'll want to make sure you've got any required component costs/focuses on hand as well.

Well she did not get summon win scrolls then!! 6k gp total, then. And I bought a shedload of residdium the first big guy of scrolls, so it should work fine.

e: and i need a staff of winter!!! That is 840gp, so i have 5160gp left!!!

Robodog fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 24, 2017

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

MMAgCh posted:

One platinum piece absolutely is worth 100 gold coins…which still is not enough for a Scroll of Sending unfortunately.

You really are quite astoundingly poor, come to think of it. That's kinda lame! I therefore decree that the Summer Queen has furnished Marianna and Taaliala with 10,000 gold each from the royal coffers. This is purely a one-time cash injection so everybody's on roughly the same level in terms of their spending potential here – next time there'll be loot and riches for all!
The thing with me (and my character) is that we have a bad habit of spending money as soon as we get it. I reined myself in a little bit and only spent about 8,000 of the gold you graciously provided. Here's what I selected, pending availability/approval:

Rituals:
Telepathic Bond (We can coordinate our crazy plans and banter at each other much more effectively, for up to 8 hours depending on my check!)
Seeming (I dunno, after the initial boarding, we could make ourselves look like crew members or something...?)
Change Self (Being able to quickly change one's appearance is always useful)
Sending (In case we want to send messages to anyone who isn't in the Telepathic Bond)
Iron Vigil (This one is just cool, and Marianna honestly should have already had it. Same with the two below.)
Knock
Tongues

Scrolls:
Change Self (since it can be done as standard action when cast from a scroll)

That would leave me with 2,580.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

The thing with me (and my character) is that we have a bad habit of spending money as soon as we get it.

we're kindred spirits!!!!

see above!!!!!!!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

The thing with me (and my character) is that we have a bad habit of spending money as soon as we get it. I reined myself in a little bit and only spent about 8,000 of the gold you graciously provided. Here's what I selected, pending availability/approval:

Rituals:
Telepathic Bond (We can coordinate our crazy plans and banter at each other much more effectively, for up to 8 hours depending on my check!)
Seeming (I dunno, after the initial boarding, we could make ourselves look like crew members or something...?)
Sending (In case we want to send messages to anyone who isn't in the Telepathic Bond)
Iron Vigil (This one is just cool, and Marianna honestly should have already had it. Same with the two below.)
Knock
Tongues

Scrolls:
Change Self (since it can be done as standard action when cast from a scroll)

That would leave me with 2,580.
Availability-wise this is fine. Might want to stock up on residuum though – I have Marianna at 350 units right now (and 2,755 gold for what that's worth), which isn't enough for at least some of those rituals.

Do also keep in mind that copying a ritual into your spellbook takes time: 8 hours if it's a heroic-tier ritual, 16 hours if paragon-tier. I think that means she would have to have spent roughly as much time on those rituals as she's spent in the Feywild altogether so far? I think it's safe to say she'd had something like 36 hours, maybe 48, at her disposal, but not much more?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
yay! I will go shopping! What items will let Tali set the most stuff on fire?

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Ugh, this week has been the worst at work, sorry.

I don't actually have a better plan than that, Robo, so sure.

MMA: Shopping-wise, would I be able to get:

Scabbard of Sacred Might for 5000gp
1 x Potion of Vitality (paragon) for 1000gp
1 x Blood of Tyche for 1000gp
1 x Potion of Lifeshield (paragon) for 2600gp

If I'm correct that should leave me with 1202gp.

(and sooner or later I may even USE a consumable instead of hoarding them forever)

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Robodog posted:

we're kindred spirits!!!!

see above!!!!!!!
!!!!

MMAgCh posted:

Availability-wise this is fine. Might want to stock up on residuum though – I have Marianna at 350 units right now (and 2,755 gold for what that's worth), which isn't enough for at least some of those rituals.

Do also keep in mind that copying a ritual into your spellbook takes time: 8 hours if it's a heroic-tier ritual, 16 hours if paragon-tier. I think that means she would have to have spent roughly as much time on those rituals as she's spent in the Feywild altogether so far? I think it's safe to say she'd had something like 36 hours, maybe 48, at her disposal, but not much more?
I was assuming she had been in the Feywild for a little while before being summoned for this quest, but I'm fine with only having time to copy down a few of the rituals for the moment. So, would I have had the 16 hours to copy Telepathic Bond, at least? I still want all those as ritual books, so I don't need to keep spending money on scroll versions all the time.

Also going to buy 2,000 residuum!! Assuming it is 1 gold per, right?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
For what it's worth, I have a spreadsheet to keep track of everybody's gold and residuum reserves. If there's anything that needs fixing please let me know, and if there's anything that could be added please also let me know!

Soonmot posted:

yay! I will go shopping! What items will let Tali set the most stuff on fire?
Unfortunately there isn't a lot you can get at epic tier with 10k gold. :( There are a few "alchemist's fire"-style consumables you could buy, but honestly I'm not sure they're worth it. You might be better off hanging on to the gold until you can put it toward something more substantial. If I can think of something interesting to do with it I'll let you know though!

Dallan Invictus posted:

Ugh, this week has been the worst at work, sorry.

I don't actually have a better plan than that, Robo, so sure.

MMA: Shopping-wise, would I be able to get:

Scabbard of Sacred Might for 5000gp
1 x Potion of Vitality (paragon) for 1000gp
1 x Blood of Tyche for 1000gp
1 x Potion of Lifeshield (paragon) for 2600gp

If I'm correct that should leave me with 1202gp.

(and sooner or later I may even USE a consumable instead of hoarding them forever)
Sounds good to me! And yes, 1,202 gold is exactly right.

I was assuming she had been in the Feywild for a little while before being summoned for this quest, but I'm fine with only having time to copy down a few of the rituals for the moment. So, would I have had the 16 hours to copy Telepathic Bond, at least? I still want all those as ritual books, so I don't need to keep spending money on scroll versions all the time.

Also going to buy 2,000 residuum!! Assuming it is 1 gold per, right?
She's been in the Feywild for some time, but the Summer Queen's gift (and the ritual purchases it enabled) was a somewhat more recent occurrence. That said, I think those 48 hours of ritual memorisation time I mentioned should let you get most of those rituals out of the way!

Residuum indeed costs 1 gold per unit.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Okay, I updated my character sheet based on the information from the spreadsheet, so I should be good to go. As for ritual memorization, I'm going to go with:

Telepathic Bond (16 hours)
Seeming (16 hours)
Iron Vigil (8 hours)
Tongues (8 hours)

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I'm sorry about the delay, folks. Drawing up combat maps etc. doesn't come as easily to me as it used to, and this battleship in particular is kind of a big 'un! Still, I hope to have a proper update for you in the not terribly distant future.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Just to prove I'm not dead and gone, here's a sneak peek of the combat map I've been working on!

Getting back into the swing of things is slowish going, but hey, better late than never! Right? :ohdear:

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I, for one, am pumped.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
All right, while I work towards finishing that map, here's something for y'all to sink your teeth into.

It is a combat tracker! What I would like for everyone to do is to take a look at your character's tab and let me know if all applicable abilities, bonuses etc. are listed in the far right column. I generally try to limit these to bonuses that aren't always active and/or that could potentially come into play on a turn other than the character's own, i.e. they are chiefly for my own benefit and possibly the other players'. Stuff that will only/mostly happen or matter because it involves something you yourselves have to do on your turn isn't included, as a rule.

I could also use trigger conditions for powers/abilities that go off in response to other stuff happening. Landra's tab contains some good example for conditional power triggers (such as not to use such-and-such power if a minion would trigger it). Beyond such pre-set triggers I can also be reached via IRC, PM, and this thread if a particular power requires special consideration, as some of the more involved or daily ones well might.

Finally, consider this a roll call! I really hope to be getting started on this encounter before the month is out, so it'd be good to know if I managed to drive anybody away since this game's last update. :ohdear:

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Time to fix my CBLoader install again so I can remind myself what's changed since the last tracker update. :)

(yes, I'm still here, you may literally have to kill me to get rid of me).

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Dallan Invictus posted:

Time to fix my CBLoader install again so I can remind myself what's changed since the last tracker update. :)

(yes, I'm still here, you may literally have to kill me to get rid of me).
Oh absolutely not. :unsmith:

Here's a hopefully working link to the most recent least ancient combat tracker these many many moons ago, if that's of any help!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
I will get on this tonight and no doubt find all my current stuff is terrible broken / out of date!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Okay!

White Lotus Riposte should give out 8 damage based off Alauda's charisma mod.

Moonlit Escape should dish out 5+8 psychic and radiant damage, and I will trigger it on any attack that reduces Alauda to bloodied or below.

…and I think that's it!

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

There doesn't seem to be anything new in interrupts/triggers for Landra (the items I've picked up, as usual, are mostly property based stuff or consumables that I will forget about).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
I'm here/alive, didn't realize this was where things were happening.

I'll have triggers and such worked out by tomorrow night, edits will be here when I'm ready to go!